887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 12/24/2019 at 11:55 AM, 081018 said:

Hi @Skaur, thank you. I think that was the issue. My previous employer paid monthly and there was no hour breakdown of completed hours in the payslip but they indicate an hourly rate. For my current employer, we are paid weekly and there is an hour breakdown so no issue with that. 

I also got paid monthly but its says avg hours, and i am also full time employee of my own company and i uploaded employment contract and also timesheet provided by employer is that enough?

On 12/24/2019 at 12:39 PM, Skaur said:

Yes payslips should indicate hours per week or fortnight. My file delayed over 6 months because I used to work on contract and my agent said it is very hard to prove hours. So I found another job and claimed those payslips. I applied 3 years of 489 although I was working full time whole period 

I also got paid monthly but its says avg hours, and i am also full time employee of my own company and i uploaded employment contract and also timesheet provided by employer is that enough?

On 12/23/2019 at 11:53 AM, Maninder said:

Hi congrats on grant may I ask what phone no you called and made complain as you and me have same application date and first contact but haven’t received anything from immigration 

The one on the website 131 881 

Hi all.. is there anyone who got pre grant while outside Australia and got grant after returning to Australia.. if yes how long does it took for the CO to provide you the grant after you entered Australia.. 
It may take 1 day to 4 months, probably more all depends on the case officer. I have seen in the past.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, chrislai said:

Guysss! Grant grant grant

I applied on 08/10/2018

Got direct granted today (30/12/2019) by CO Wilson

Thanks for all your help! If anyone wants to ask any questions Im more than happy to answer!

Congratulations. Can you please tell us where are you from? I mean your birth country. 

5 hours ago, chrislai said:

Guysss! Grant grant grant

I applied on 08/10/2018

Got direct granted today (30/12/2019) by CO Wilson

Thanks for all your help! If anyone wants to ask any questions Im more than happy to answer!

congrats mate Good luck for future

1 hour ago, grantplease said:

Any expert

need help please

got pre grant today coz I am overseas

anyone knows how long does it take to get final grant?

thanks

Mate, this group is for not only taking information but also for giving information, plz let us know your details like when did you apply n so..information.

coming to your query it can take one week to 1 or 2 months after you are onshore. 

1 hour ago, kumar said:

Mate, this group is for not only taking information but also for giving information, plz let us know your details like when did you apply n so..information.

coming to your query it can take one week to 1 or 2 months after you are onshore. 

applied on 20/04/2018

first contact 5/6/2019

second contact 23/12/2019

pre grant today

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, sumit said:

Hi,

Can you suggest me only bupa medical centre will access new born baby medical and only we book for general check up?or general check up with x-ray?

BUPA only is authorized to do "Medical Assessment".

The check up details are automatically filed out when you generate HAP ID through immi online health application.My child got general checkup against 501 series.

Than afterwards you need to book assessment through BUPA.