887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

I submitted a second complaints and got response advised they will forward to the processing department, but its been one month no update 

I hope you get it soon. Because it’s too long for you. Go to immi department. Explain your situation.if I were you I would go to immi dep. 

Do any 1 know if we got refused 887 than can we re-apply 887 again if we still have the 487 visa or is it better to withdraw and re-apply I had some complication. When I applied I was sort 47 days and CO send me to reply adverse effect on S57 natural justice. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated, thank you in advance and Happy Newyear to every 1 Hope this 2020 will bring grant and happiness.

When did you applied mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, Jays0n16 said:

I had to visit overseas a few time, and I was sort 47 days when I applied which I didn't realize, though I applied after 2 years and 7 months regional stay, I spoke to few agents they said it's fine coz we are entitled to holiday 4 weeks in a year, that gives us 8 weeks in 2-year is 56 days but m just confused, any best lawyer please suggest me thankyou.

You are saying you applied after 2 years and 7 months or 2 years 7 days ? Is that correct? 
I believe you applied after 2 years 7 days. Did you maintain living arrangement while you are in Overseas and is that part of your Annual leave? 

please advise, haven’t seen anyone received this for residency requirement before even they have visited overseas 6-7 weeks within that 2 year period.

43 minutes ago, Satish said:

You are saying you applied after 2 years and 7 months or 2 years 7 days ? Is that correct? 
I believe you applied after 2 years 7 days. Did you maintain living arrangement while you are in Overseas and is that part of your Annual leave? 

please advise, haven’t seen anyone received this for residency requirement before even they have visited overseas 6-7 weeks within that 2 year period.

Same question. If you have spend 2 years Pluse 7 months then how can they refuse ?

3 minutes ago, KC01 said:

Same question. If you have spend 2 years Pluse 7 months then how can they refuse ?

Need to confirm with him, Looks like it is 2 years and 7 days. 

Also, need to look at point 1 in the CO email he has received, not sure since when he counted 2 years residency and visa he is on. 

Hi Jay,

would you mind to share your exact circumstance?

Thanks

Dear Members,

I have been following this forum for long time. Now I am facing some issue... My case officer has asked for polio certificate  but  the problem is that I dont have my  country's polio certificate.. Can I provide them Australian polio certificate.

Thanks In Advance

2 minutes ago, Ak Khan said:

Dear Members,

I have been following this forum for long time. Now I am facing some issue... My case officer has asked for polio certificate  but  the problem is that I dont have my  country's polio certificate.. Can I provide them Australian polio certificate.

Thanks In Advance

You should get AFP and overseas police Clearance certificate, don’t you have any online system to get overseas PCC?

26 minutes ago, Ak Khan said:

Dear Members,

Thanks In Advance

Go to immi website there is information about it. When did you apply and when you got contacted 

5 hours ago, Maxzone said:

Exactly 13 months completed today. Looks like a long way to go.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Hi dear,

I have been a silent follower of this group,  admin can you please add me on the tracker.

I have applied on 4th October 2018 and will complete 15 months  tomorrow.  I have not been contacted at all so far..it's frustrating.

Please advise if anything I can do to speed up the process,  We are having a baby in Feb 2020.appreciate all your help and expertise. 

Edited by Andy.L
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Jays0n16 said:

It's 2 years 7 months and had a full-time job during all these period, But I spend 9 months overseas in and out  and m missing 47 days,  didn't realize when applied.

May I also ask whether during those 9 months period were u away for work reasons or was it as vacation/annual leave?

Many thanks!

1 hour ago, Ak Khan said:

Dear Members,

Thanks In Advance

Yes mate you dont have to attach ur countries polio you can get polio certificate from here. And attach .

hope this answers ur query