Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, nudgee said:

no grant on day 1? 

Did you get any contact?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skaur said:

Did you get any contact?

I submitted a second complaints and got response advised they will forward to the processing department, but its been one month no update 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nudgee said:

I submitted a second complaints and got response advised they will forward to the processing department, but its been one month no update 

I hope you get it soon. Because it’s too long for you. Go to immi department. Explain your situation.if I were you I would go to immi dep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All,

This is a question from a friend of mine who will be filing for 887 in near future.

What document/payslips he needs to provide to show his full-time/hours if he is driving Uber/Taxi?

All of your help/input is appreciated.

Thanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2020 at 5:32 PM, Visa said:

Congrats. May i ask u did u guys complain as well after first contact or try to contact immigration on phone.?

Yes we complained 2 times by email and last time over the phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Do any 1 know if we got refused 887 than can we re-apply 887 again if we still have the 487 visa or is it better to withdraw and re-apply I had some complication. When I applied I was sort 47 days and CO send me to reply adverse effect on S57 natural justice. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated, thank you in advance and Happy Newyear to every 1 Hope this 2020 will bring grant and happiness.

When did you applied mate?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Jays0n16 said:

I had to visit overseas a few time, and I was sort 47 days when I applied which I didn't realize, though I applied after 2 years and 7 months regional stay, I spoke to few agents they said it's fine coz we are entitled to holiday 4 weeks in a year, that gives us 8 weeks in 2-year is 56 days but m just confused, any best lawyer please suggest me thankyou.

You are saying you applied after 2 years and 7 months or 2 years 7 days ? Is that correct? 
I believe you applied after 2 years 7 days. Did you maintain living arrangement while you are in Overseas and is that part of your Annual leave? 

please advise, haven’t seen anyone received this for residency requirement before even they have visited overseas 6-7 weeks within that 2 year period.
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Satish said:

You are saying you applied after 2 years and 7 months or 2 years 7 days ? Is that correct? 
I believe you applied after 2 years 7 days. Did you maintain living arrangement while you are in Overseas and is that part of your Annual leave? 

please advise, haven’t seen anyone received this for residency requirement before even they have visited overseas 6-7 weeks within that 2 year period.
 

 

 

Same question. If you have spend 2 years Pluse 7 months then how can they refuse ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KC01 said:

Same question. If you have spend 2 years Pluse 7 months then how can they refuse ?

Need to confirm with him, Looks like it is 2 years and 7 days. 
 

Also, need to look at point 1 in the CO email he has received, not sure since when he counted 2 years residency and visa he is on. 
 

Hi Jay,

would you mind to share your exact circumstance?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly 13 months completed today. Looks like a long way to go.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's 2 years 7 months and had a full-time job during all these period, But I spend 9 months overseas in and out  and m missing 47 days,  didn't realize when applied.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

end  of holidays all govt buildings full capacity from next week hope to see grants in coming weeks and wish all of us get it fingers crossed 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jays0n16 said:

It's 2 years 7 months and had a full-time job during all these period, But I spend 9 months overseas in and out  and m missing 47 days,  didn't realize when applied.

Ok Thanks for the information. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Members,

I have been following this forum for long time. Now I am facing some issue... My case officer has asked for polio certificate  but  the problem is that I dont have my  country's polio certificate.. Can I provide them Australian polio certificate.

Thanks In Advance

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ak Khan said:

Dear Members,

I have been following this forum for long time. Now I am facing some issue... My case officer has asked for polio certificate  but  the problem is that I dont have my  country's polio certificate.. Can I provide them Australian polio certificate.

Thanks In Advance

 

You should get AFP and overseas police Clearance certificate, don’t you have any online system to get overseas PCC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Satish said:

You should get AFP and overseas police Clearance certificate, don’t you have any online system to get overseas PCC?

I am talking about polio certificate  not about PCC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ak Khan said:

I am talking about polio certificate  not about PCC

Oh sorry, was overlooked.. Not sure man. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ak Khan said:

Dear Members,

I have been following this forum for long time. Now I am facing some issue... My case officer has asked for polio certificate  but  the problem is that I dont have my  country's polio certificate.. Can I provide them Australian polio certificate.

Thanks In Advance

 

Go to immi website there is information about it. When did you apply and when you got contacted 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Maxzone said:

Exactly 13 months completed today. Looks like a long way to go.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk
 

Hi dear,

I have been a silent follower of this group,  admin can you please add me on the tracker.

I have applied on 4th October 2018 and will complete 15 months  tomorrow.  I have not been contacted at all so far..it's frustrating.

Please advise if anything I can do to speed up the process,  We are having a baby in Feb 2020.appreciate all your help and expertise. 

 

 

Edited by Andy.L
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jays0n16 said:

It's 2 years 7 months and had a full-time job during all these period, But I spend 9 months overseas in and out  and m missing 47 days,  didn't realize when applied.

May I also ask whether during those 9 months period were u away for work reasons or was it as vacation/annual leave?

Many thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ak Khan said:

Dear Members,

I have been following this forum for long time. Now I am facing some issue... My case officer has asked for polio certificate  but  the problem is that I dont have my  country's polio certificate.. Can I provide them Australian polio certificate.

Thanks In Advance

 

Yes mate you dont have to attach ur countries polio you can get polio certificate from here. And attach .

hope this answers ur query

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Visa said:

Yes mate you dont have to attach ur countries polio you can get polio certificate from here. And attach .

hope this answers ur query

Can anyone share the email address where I can send medical concern latter related to medical test ????

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2019 at 9:21 AM, chrislai said:

Guysss! Grant grant grant

I applied on 08/10/2018

Got direct granted today (30/12/2019) by CO Wilson

Thanks for all your help! If anyone wants to ask any questions Im more than happy to answer!

 

Congratulations bro!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use