887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

17 hours ago, Navdeep047 said:

Yes.... our 489 expired 25/8/2018. Applied 887 23/8/2018..we are on bridging visa now.

CO requested documents onn23/12/2019 but nothing after that..

So how is it like converting to bridging visa do we have to inform the department about that ?

I always wanted to write a big grant message but was out of words today. Still can't believe it. I am very thankful to this forum as it was only thing that made me patient otherwise I would have had panic attacks. Also I would have never done my son's medical beforehand without guidance here. May everyone get there grant soon.

Edited by Skaur
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I always wanted to write a big grant message but was out of words today. Still can't believe it. I am very thankful to this forum as it was only thing that made me patient otherwise I would have had panic attacks. Also I would have never done my son's medical beforehand without guidance here. May everyone get there grant soon.

Congrats mate..R u in excel spreadsheet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

54 minutes ago, Anna said:

On behalf of a friend; does pakistani applicants need polio card? Also can that be done from Melbourne?

Yes Pakistani Applicants need polio certificate. If they dont have one from overseas they can get it from here. Consult GP they will be able to help.

Congratulations on your grant.

How to get the medical done beforehand? Is it just a letter from GP?
For our new born, immiaccount says no medical examination required.

Can you please provide some information? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Skaur said:

congrats mate

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Uetian said:

Congratulations on your grant.

How to get the medical done beforehand? Is it just a letter from GP?
For our new born, immiaccount says no medical examination required.

Can you please provide some information? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

My son is 2 years old now. I requested hapid through complaints form after he turned 2 and got it within 3 working days. In immi account my son's name was nowhere under health assessment before I requested hapid 

On 1/11/2020 at 2:46 PM, Rita44 said:

FINALLY WE RECEIVED OUR GOLDEN MAIL!!

Date applied- 22 March 2018

Added newborn 16 Jan 2019

First Contact - 25 May 2019 co Ashish asking for more residential proof, AFP and newborn medical

Second Contact - 8 Oct 2019 co Micheal asking for My elder kid's medical ( as it was not done during 489 lodge, I tried asking them the hap I’d but they didn’t replied)

Did Suggestion twice in the month of November but got the automated reply, Complaint on 3 Jan 2020 online.

Third Contact -  6 Jan 2020 co called for further information 

Grant - 10 Jan 2020

Thanks to this forum it really helped us. It was a longgg wait and each and everyday was passing with more frustration, but God has listened to our prayers.
And I request those who are waiting and crossed the processing time please complain and you all receive your grant soon.All the best!

Dear friends, 

We got our grant. 🕊  We are a couple. 

Applied: 27th June 2018

Granted: 13th January 2020 (18 months +) 

CO: Wilson 

We had complained once last year explaining our tough situation. We got a standard reply saying we were under the time frame. We crossed 18 months in December 2019. So we called the immigration on 2nd January asking our status and if they could proceed our case by chance. They told us that they really understood our situation and all that they could still suggest was: ‘Please wait until your case is finalised.’ 

As suggested by @Rita44 (to everyone) yesterday, to complain via email, we complained yesterday itself that we had crossed 18 months and were on 19th month now and mentioned about our tough life (everything in a short email). And today we are « granted »!

This group helped us very much. We could draw the attention of the immigration only by the suggestion of one of the members of this group. A lot of respect for all of you and thank you, friends. We pray that all of you get your grants the soonest. 

After the bushfire rampage in the country, may Australia see the flood of PR grants to the immigrants this month. 

Thank you. 🙏🏽

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys, 

Just received my grant today! 

I have been a silent follower of this forum and need to confess that you guys have been very helpful! 

I pray for everyone else to get grant soon! 

Applied 1/11/18

Direct grant 13/1/2020

CO- Andries 

Uploaded every single document attested by JP - residence (lease agreements, ledger stat-declaration of house owner utility bills) payslips, employment reference letter, bank statement, Also an excel sheet for payslips having weeks claim sequence, police checks. Partners English proof, police checks, work reference letter and joint account bank statement. 

Good luck everyone! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, danishali said:

Hi guys, 

Just received my grant today! 

I have been a silent follower of this forum and need to confess that you guys have been very helpful! 

I pray for everyone else to get grant soon! 

Applied 1/11/18

Direct grant 13/1/2020

CO- Andries 

Uploaded every single document attested by JP - residence (lease agreements, ledger stat-declaration of house owner utility bills) payslips, employment reference letter, bank statement, Also an excel sheet for payslips having weeks claim sequence, police checks. Partners English proof, police checks, work reference letter and joint account bank statement. 

Good luck everyone! 

Congrats! Enjoy your new life.

COs are on fire today