Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

Hi All, Does anyone know how much time it is taking to get Indian PCC If we apply at VFS Adelaide?

Edited by kumar
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AvnSub said:

Hello everyone,

I have been following this forum from a few days and have got to know a lot of information regarding visa 887. We will be eligible to apply for 887 next month. We had a baby recently and have sent the documents to DHA to get her added to our visa category. Can anyone please help me with the approx. timeframe DHA takes to add the baby to the parent’s visa? We won’t be able to submit the application for 887 until the baby has 489, so we want to be prepared for this.

Thanks a ton in advance!!

We got the new born visa in 5 days

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, the timeline says 18 months now and I’m going to complete 18 months on 19th Jan. I applied through my agent. So should I ask my agent to enquire or should I call immigration myself? Please revert. TIA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 3:39 PM, Skaur said:

Grant Grant Grant

Application date 1/11/2018

Direct grant 13/01/2020

3 applicant

Co Dat

Congratulation @Skaur. I am so happy to see your grant. Congratulations to you and family.

With your grant you happened opened gate of Nov-18. 

Wish you all the best !!!

Keep helping people on forum...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kumar said:

Hi All, Does anyone know how much time it is taking to get Indian PCC If we apply at VFS Adelaide?

We got it in 2 weeks...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, AvnSub said:

Hello everyone,

I have been following this forum from a few days and have got to know a lot of information regarding visa 887. We will be eligible to apply for 887 next month. We had a baby recently and have sent the documents to DHA to get her added to our visa category. Can anyone please help me with the approx. timeframe DHA takes to add the baby to the parent’s visa? We won’t be able to submit the application for 887 until the baby has 489, so we want to be prepared for this.

Thanks a ton in advance!!

It took like 1 month in my case. 

Edited by SJay
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Sarsan said:

Hi All! I have applied for 887 visa. Yesterday,  my account was updated and case officer asked for our health assessment including our new born. ( we already have undergone through medical assessment while Applying 489 visa except new born bht still he asked for us). Today, I opened the account to download the forms. But nothing was there. And it stated that  no health assessment is required. Thats so strange I saw the attached forms yesterday and today is disappeared. Am I doing something wrong? What should I do now? Thanks 
Pic is attached.

20200114_234325.jpg

Someone else also said the same thing very recently. Maybe a mistake by DHA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys,

Yesterday one of my friend also got 887 direct grant. His application date is 10 Nov 2018.

It means something is happening everyday..😊

Edited by Sunny_March19
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SJay said:

Someone else also said the same thing very recently. Maybe a mistake by DHA?

Really? It is making my case delay. So upsetting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sarsan said:

Really? It is making my case delay. So upsetting 

Are these people doing anything on July applications? 
Feels like every  minute is like a day 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ashi said:

Congratulation @Skaur. I am so happy to see your grant. Congratulations to you and family.

With your grant you happened opened gate of Nov-18. 

Wish you all the best !!!

Keep helping people on forum...

Thank you so much. I always wanted to be first November person to get grant and luckily my wish came true. I still can't stop myself to browse form 10 times a day maybe more. I would love to help if I can

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sarsan said:

Really? It is making my case delay. So upsetting 

You should ring immi and ask for clarification 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Co ask me for kid medical but in referral letter it mention no health examination required I call immi they said no medical required

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 28-09-18 said:

Co ask me for kid medical but in referral letter it mention no health examination required I call immi they said no medical required

Probably your kid is less than 6 months 

They did same thing for me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sunny_March19 said:

Hi Guys,

Yesterday one of my friend also got 887 direct grant. His application date is 10 Nov 2018.

It means something is happening everyday..😊

Yip there are other applicants besides our forum and there seems to be some good movement in grants over the last week. All good news

Edited by TakeItOnTheChin
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, 28-09-18 said:

Hello maninder any update from co Eng he is my co as well

No nothing have put query to finalise visa around once in 2 weeks but haven’t heard nothing last one didn’t even got automated response 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, 28-09-18 said:

Hello maninder any update from co Eng he is my co as well

When was your file applied and opened 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, I was just looking at the google sheets tracker and noticed from user Maansu that CO requested for documents because him and his wife didn't have their middle names in their lease bond.

My partner and I also don't always use our full name in documents. Some have our full names including middle name and some have just first name + surname. Is this an issue and should we do anything about it before a CO picks up our file? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Charpel887 said:

Hi guys, I was just looking at the google sheets tracker and noticed from user Maansu that CO requested for documents because him and his wife didn't have their middle names in their lease bond.

My partner and I also don't always use our full name in documents. Some have our full names including middle name and some have just first name + surname. Is this an issue and should we do anything about it before a CO picks up our file? 

Same boat, I attached 3 lease contract and 2 of them have only my first name and last name, for my wife and I. Even my credit card has first and last name. I don't think that will be an issue. Applied in May 2019

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use