887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 hours ago, AvnSub said:

Hello everyone,

I have been following this forum from a few days and have got to know a lot of information regarding visa 887. We will be eligible to apply for 887 next month. We had a baby recently and have sent the documents to DHA to get her added to our visa category. Can anyone please help me with the approx. timeframe DHA takes to add the baby to the parent’s visa? We won’t be able to submit the application for 887 until the baby has 489, so we want to be prepared for this.

Thanks a ton in advance!!

We got the new born visa in 5 days

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2020 at 3:39 PM, Skaur said:

Grant Grant Grant

Application date 1/11/2018

Direct grant 13/01/2020

3 applicant

Co Dat

Congratulation @Skaur. I am so happy to see your grant. Congratulations to you and family.

With your grant you happened opened gate of Nov-18. 

Wish you all the best !!!

Keep helping people on forum...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, AvnSub said:

Hello everyone,

I have been following this forum from a few days and have got to know a lot of information regarding visa 887. We will be eligible to apply for 887 next month. We had a baby recently and have sent the documents to DHA to get her added to our visa category. Can anyone please help me with the approx. timeframe DHA takes to add the baby to the parent’s visa? We won’t be able to submit the application for 887 until the baby has 489, so we want to be prepared for this.

Thanks a ton in advance!!

It took like 1 month in my case. 

Edited by SJay
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Sarsan said:

Hi All! I have applied for 887 visa. Yesterday,  my account was updated and case officer asked for our health assessment including our new born. ( we already have undergone through medical assessment while Applying 489 visa except new born bht still he asked for us). Today, I opened the account to download the forms. But nothing was there. And it stated that  no health assessment is required. Thats so strange I saw the attached forms yesterday and today is disappeared. Am I doing something wrong? What should I do now? Thanks 
Pic is attached.

20200114_234325.jpg

Someone else also said the same thing very recently. Maybe a mistake by DHA?

6 hours ago, Ashi said:

Congratulation @Skaur. I am so happy to see your grant. Congratulations to you and family.

With your grant you happened opened gate of Nov-18. 

Wish you all the best !!!

Keep helping people on forum...

Thank you so much. I always wanted to be first November person to get grant and luckily my wish came true. I still can't stop myself to browse form 10 times a day maybe more. I would love to help if I can

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sunny_March19 said:

Hi Guys,

Yesterday one of my friend also got 887 direct grant. His application date is 10 Nov 2018.

It means something is happening everyday..😊

Yip there are other applicants besides our forum and there seems to be some good movement in grants over the last week. All good news

Edited by TakeItOnTheChin
  • Like 2

Hi guys, I was just looking at the google sheets tracker and noticed from user Maansu that CO requested for documents because him and his wife didn't have their middle names in their lease bond.

My partner and I also don't always use our full name in documents. Some have our full names including middle name and some have just first name + surname. Is this an issue and should we do anything about it before a CO picks up our file? 

2 minutes ago, Charpel887 said:

Hi guys, I was just looking at the google sheets tracker and noticed from user Maansu that CO requested for documents because him and his wife didn't have their middle names in their lease bond.

My partner and I also don't always use our full name in documents. Some have our full names including middle name and some have just first name + surname. Is this an issue and should we do anything about it before a CO picks up our file? 

Same boat, I attached 3 lease contract and 2 of them have only my first name and last name, for my wife and I. Even my credit card has first and last name. I don't think that will be an issue. Applied in May 2019