887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

But this is the email from which i get request to submit more details

adelaide.gsm.team10@homeaffairs.gov.au

when she asked for qatar pcc and asked me to submit it in 28 days, i emailed her telling it is impossible to get Qatar pCC within 28 days, so then later she agreed and asked only to submit Indian PCC.

3 minutes ago, dany said:

But this is the email from which i get request to submit more details

adelaide.gsm.team10@homeaffairs.gov.au

when she asked for qatar pcc and asked me to submit it in 28 days, i emailed her telling it is impossible to get Qatar pCC within 28 days, so then later she agreed and asked only to submit Indian PCC.

I'm assuming she agreed by replying to your email from adelaide.gsm.team10@homeaffairs.gov.au  email address?

Let me explain the process

when your immi account is 

attachments received of
maximum.

which means u cannot  upload any file right ??  incase  this happen we will call immigration and they advised us to email supporting dcoument to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au . but listen this is main part when we email them  our supporting document to that email address  when co open ur file they cant see that email from you  eventhough  deparment may say co can see your file ( that you emailed them ) but infact co are not aware of any of those email.
what i am trying to say all of you is if u need to submit any important file to immigration LIKE AFP IELTS RESULTS PCC BLA BLA  and ur immi account is full always follow up when u call deparment .trust me u need to call them like every second day in wrost scenario

HOPE U UDERSTAND AS I SAID MANY TIMES I AM NOT A GOOD TEACHER 
GUD LUCK GUYS 

Is any platform where we can register our issues for unnecessary delayed processing times for 887 Visa. Should be maximum 6 to 8 months.

I am reading comments so many people frustrated about waiting time like almost 2 years and they want to lodge complaint. 

Some people complaint to immigration for police clearance that if they didn't visit their home country then why they want it again?

Rather than complaint individually we should lodge petition in a group that what issues we are facing. May be directly to immigration minister or minister of home affairs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Delfin said:

I'm assuming she agreed by replying to your email from adelaide.gsm.team10@homeaffairs.gov.au  email address?

yes. i never received an email from her telling " its okay forget about qatar pcc but instead please submit indian pcc"    instead later after three months i got an email with new checklist which is asking only indian PCC

Just now, dany said:

yes. i never received an email from her telling " its okay forget about qatar pcc but instead please submit indian pcc"    instead later after three months i got an email with new checklist which is asking only indian PCC

Sorry not an email but in my immigration account and and email.

HEY ALL,

MY AGENT AND I JUST HAD A TALK. WE ARE GOING TO LODGE A COMPLAINT THAT WILL SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED AT SOPHORN. I NEED YOUR COOPERATION FOR THIS TO AT LEAST HAVE A CHANCE OF WORKING.

SO, IF YOU WERE OR ARE GIVEN A HARD TIME BY THIS HORRIBLE CASE OFFICER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND BRIEFLY EXPLAIN YOUR SITUATION SO THE DEPARTMENT CAN KNOW WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO.

I KNOW SOPHORN HAS MANY TIMES UNNECESSARILY DELAYED APPLICATIONS BY REQUESTING NEW AFP WHERE IT WAS ACTUALLY ALREADY PROVIDED (OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD ARE RUSSKI, DANY AND MYSELF) AND OBVIOUSLY THE MORE EXAMPLES I CAN PROVIDE THE BETTER THE CHANCE. FURTHERMORE, APPLICATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO SOPHORN GENERALLY HAVE A LONGER WAITING TIME. 

SO I NEED YOUR HELP.

Edited by Delfin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Delfin said:

Hey All,

If Sophorn was your CO in your first contact and you have passed the 18 month mark and still haven't received your grant or a second contact, can you please let me know? I think this CO is fucking incompetent and irresponsible. And I dont know what her fucking obsession is with AFP. Way too many applicants have fallen victim to this scheme of hers and their applications have been unnecessarily delayed because of her action. So I believe we all need to lodge a complaint against her personally and directly to the department and the ombudsman.

Please join me.

Sophorn most likely is a he not her.

2 hours ago, Dee said:

Just a gentle reminder to everyone please look into your police verification - home country and Australian both; please don't let them expire as that would unnecessary delay outcome. All the best to us🙏

Hi Dee,

Do you need to attach the police clearance from your home country, even if you haven't been back there since moving to Australia? 

Hi All,

Has anyone ever had any issues or  questions from the DHA in regards to attaching documents a long time after submitting? So the documents are relevant in terms of the fact that they are dated prior to the application date (example utility bills), but they were only attached some time after the application date. For example, I have seen people post advise / tips on this forum and I have then gone and attached the document but obviously quite some time after applying.

*Hope this all makes sense.