887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, Dee said:

Does anyone know why aren't grants coming. 

Grant of the visa would not result in either:

(a)  the number of Subclass 887 visas granted in a financial year exceeding the maximum number of Subclass 887 visas, as determined by the Minister in an instrument in writing for this paragraph, that may be granted in that financial year; or

(b)  the number of visas of particular classes (including Subclass 887) granted in a financial year exceeding the maximum number of visas of those classes, as determined by the Minister in an instrument in writing for this paragraph, that may be granted in that financial year.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Jptsap said:

(a)  the number of Subclass 887 visas granted in a financial year exceeding the maximum number of Subclass 887 visas, as determined by the Minister in an instrument in writing for this paragraph, that may be granted in that financial year; or

(b)  the number of visas of particular classes (including Subclass 887) granted in a financial year exceeding the maximum number of visas of those classes, as determined by the Minister in an instrument in writing for this paragraph, that may be granted in that financial year.

Financial year ends in June; does that mean that there will be no grants till then; seems weird....

Edited by Dee

31 minutes ago, Jptsap said:

Where is the source?

Just got a CO Regina! requesting for functional english IELTS. she did not accept letter from university which was submitted before in 489. previous IELTS was expired which I didnt't upload. I will try to ask if she will accept that. Any suggestion for exam to take equivalent to ielts? cause living in a regional area, it's not easy to get ielts nearby, any suggestion for other tests that can be taken? thanks

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

🤬 feel like should have come on boat asylum seeker would have got everything 

this is a joke fucking 14 years and this crap we have to put up with what did we do wrong

abide by rules and law was wrong 

coming with proper visa was wrong 

paying out bills taxes debts was wrong 

being honest was wrong 

or just applying for this visa was 

we all being treated as waste and garbage who have no land like we treated as shit is stupid 

4 minutes ago, ninolaine said:

Just got a CO Regina! requesting for functional english IELTS. she did not accept letter from university which was submitted before in 489. previous IELTS was expired which I didnt't upload. I will try to ask if she will accept that. Any suggestion for exam to take equivalent to ielts? cause living in a regional area, it's not easy to get ielts nearby, any suggestion for other tests that can be taken? thanks

At least some good news in weeks of pain agony and misery 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ninolaine said:

Apply online PTE EXAM 

5 minutes ago, ninolaine said:

Is that for partner? So they want current university certificate or IELTS?

Grant Grant Grant.

Guys i have been granted 887 Visa Just Now. 
Date Applied: 10th February 2018

CO Assigned: 16th February 2019

CO: Sophorn

Case officer changed to Regina on October 2019

Granted On 10th February 2020

Exactly 2 Years. 

Two Weeks Ago i gave an email complaint to Ombudsman about the delay and got a call from them and said they will look into this matter. I guess calling them worked.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT AND WISH EVERYONE THE BEST. 

• Like 11

When did you applied mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, dany said:

Grant Grant Grant.

Exactly 2 Years. 

Two Weeks Ago i gave an email complaint to Ombudsman about the delay and got a call from them and said they will look into this matter. I guess calling them worked.

congrats!! if only we have IELTS for wife uploaded too, we could have had the grant as well...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dany said:

Grant Grant Grant.

Exactly 2 Years. 

Congratulation!

10 minutes ago, ninolaine said:

Hi Ninolaine,

Does CO asked  on written that she can’t accept uni certificate completed on English medium? or she just asked the functional english again.

As when I applied mine 489 Co’s asked us functional English for dependant applicant we submitted all docs for functional English(uni certificate) during application process.  My agent resubmitted all the university certificate including transcripts and that’s work.