887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

10 minutes ago, nudgee said:

489 is not 2 years, its bloody 4 years, such a liar 

Up to you mate, you can stay regional for the rest of your life but my perception is that it's 2 years + a reasonable processing time. The 4 years term doesn't do anything for me. I didn't come here to stay regional for 4 years

Hi guys i applied for 887 on 25th september 2018, and they asked for further documents on 17/12/2019. And my 489 visa is about to finish on 25th of feb 2020. I am just wondering right

Do i need to do any thing to go on bridging or it will go automatically?

Do i get the full working right when i will be in Bridging visa? 

I am very stressed right now.. i will really appreciate  ur replies  guys

7 hours ago, Sunjay said:

Hi guys i applied for 887 on 25th september 2018, and they asked for further documents on 17/12/2019. And my 489 visa is about to finish on 25th of feb 2020. I am just wondering right

What documents they request? 

7 hours ago, Sunjay said:

Further document with regard to what ? Work or living ? 

8 hours ago, Sunjay said:

You will be in BVA automatically. We've been in BVA since 2/12/2018... I believe you can move anywhere you want as there is no condition on this visa. You still get full working rights. the only catch is you won't have access to any credit. so get a credit card, save a lot, get a phone plan etc. before it expires and you'll be 'right. I actually thought we won't be getting a rental but that didn't matter, we even started our business under BVA. You should be 'right mate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi Guys, Need your help.

I have received Natural Justice letter from Immigration and saying that we have conducted background check and found that you have pending cases back in India. If you have pending cases then PCC can't be issued and if issued cases should be mentioned in PCC. They are saying that you have provided bogus/misleading PCC and asking explanation.

However, I have applied PCC through proper channel with VFS and haven't provided any bogus/misleading documents. After this email, I checked and found that all are civil cases against my sister filed by her in-laws and they dragged my name into it being a family member. Moreover, I was in Australia when these cases were filed, I have nothing to do with all these cases.

I checked online about PCC and found that Indian PCC only cover criminal cases not civil. Do anyone know where I can find guide line for Indian PCC and how to respond to Immi ?

Please advise. Very much worried.  

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, VM0101 said:

Seems like they don't even bother to update the processing time 😥

I think there should be something that can be done apart from signing petitions. Isn't there anyone to complain or any humanitarian low that we can address this issue ? under stress, or anxiety ? 😓😥

4 minutes ago, ricky21232 said:

Hi Guys, Need your help.

I have received Natural Justice letter from Immigration and saying that we have conducted background check and found that you have pending cases back in India. If you have pending cases then PCC can't be issued and if issued cases should be mentioned in PCC. They are saying that you have provided bogus/misleading PCC and asking explanation.

However, I have applied PCC through proper channel with VFS and haven't provided any bogus/misleading documents. After this email, I checked and found that all are civil cases against my sister filed by her in-laws and they dragged my name into it being a family member. Moreover, I was in Australia when these cases were filed, I have nothing to do with all these cases.

I checked online about PCC and found that Indian PCC only cover criminal cases not civil. Do anyone know where I can find guide line for Indian PCC and how to respond to Immi ?

Please advise. Very much worried.  

Immediately get an advise from a lawyer or migration consultant, don't wast your time 

• Like 3