887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guys, I have drafted a letter to the Minister.
I used the petition as the basis and added some information.
What do you think is the best way to let interested people read it before signing?

Would be great to also include those two SBS news article from last September as well. Nothing has changed since the article was published 5 months ago
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Megrand1 said:

Guys, I have drafted a letter to the Minister.

I used the petition as the basis and added some information.

What do you think is the best way to let interested people read it before signing?

if you the nature of the letter is not personal, can you please share, happy to assist. 

1 hour ago, TTTF said:

if you the nature of the letter is not personal, can you please share, happy to assist. 

Too late today, I will share it tomorrow.

It is not personal at all, I have prepared it for our group complaint to the Minister.

How are we going to sign it off?

Edited by Megrand1

Anyone else feel the same,  I keep browsing this forum 100 times a day and want to say something but speechless due to the current situation. 

Last year they did a fantastic job from Feb - June,  can they repeat that ? 

God help us please, we need a new lives, I hate Monday that I still stuck in the job I really hate but I have no option atm. 

Anyways, good luck...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Megrand1 said:

Too late today, I will share it tomorrow.

It is not personal at all, I have prepared it for our group complaint to the Minister.

How are we going to sign it off?

Great... which minister are you planning to submit?

It will be good to add on the FOI responses received advising the status of application and the current status/ Compliant responses to make a strong case. 

I don't know if anyone is interested, its not directly relate to us, but Home Affairs is holding a free information session on visa options in regional Australia tomorrow, I guess there will be some officers that looking after the regional area from home affairs will attend the meeting. But I am not in WA, if anyone want to meet the officers face to face its an opportunity 

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/regional-visa-information-session-tickets-89939981907?fbclid=IwAR14pBKuxw94LHS_PQES5Kw7sG-yRn6zpb0Hl-a6vlYy2Bf_Ccf5xAKQKr0

31 minutes ago, nudgee said:

I don't know if anyone is interested, its not directly relate to us, but Home Affairs is holding a free information session on visa options in regional Australia tomorrow, I guess there will be some officers that looking after the regional area from home affairs will attend the meeting. But I am not in WA, if anyone want to meet the officers face to face its an opportunity 

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/regional-visa-information-session-tickets-89939981907?fbclid=IwAR14pBKuxw94LHS_PQES5Kw7sG-yRn6zpb0Hl-a6vlYy2Bf_Ccf5xAKQKr0

There are some sessions in NSW as well, if any one is around that side. Worth taking a chance. 

image.png.2c4d353041f659bde544cda0e02be00e.png

• Like 1

On 3/9/2019 at 11:58 AM, Oalam_12thFeb said:

Okay guys, 

Wife and I got our 887 visa . 

Applied :12th Feb 2018 

Direct grant : 09th March 2019

Co: sophorn

Thanks very much for everything , I've followed this forum a while now, it is really helpful. Thank you for being so positive and supportive to each other . It really helps.

All the best guys , 

they were doing ok from Feb - June last year ,  whats wrong with them this year... 

Edited by nudgee