887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Thank you very much for your wishes. 

I have submitted all the documents which they asked for and also uploaded extra documents. I wanted to be transparent as much as possible. 

These are the documents. 

Driving licence.

Age proof

Around 200 pages of bank statement with highlighted my salary 

65 payslips

I have changed a couple of jobs so all the contract letters, PAYG, yearly superannuation, Superannuation on excel sheet. 

2 Work references 

Initially, I got 489 from Orana regional and moved to SA.  I provided a release letter. ( Release letter is just email which I was asking them that I would like to move to different sate)

Electricity bill, Internet bill, tenant contract etc for residence proof.

My brother is Citizen so I provided his passport and his details. 

I was a single applicant but my wife is here, however, I have proved her police check( home country). Even though it was not required. 

Marriage certificate.

Provided my AFP and home country police check. I have also provided my updated (2nd)AFP. - 

If you have applied in November or December you should submit your second AFP. 

- They have also concern about your current residence. So every fortnight I was uploading my internet bill, my payslip and my rent receipt which confirms that I am leaving in a regional area. 

I did not want them to ask me any question. Because if they will ask for any information then they will come back after 3 to 4 months. 

Co Darren

Let me know if you have any question.

I hope you all get it soon. If immi is following this forum then I would like to request them to please do reduce 887 visa's processing time. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, KC01 said:

Thank you very much for your wishes. 

I have submitted all the documents which they asked for and also uploaded extra documents. I wanted to be transparent as much as possible. 

These are the documents. 

Driving licence.

Age proof

Around 200 pages of bank statement with highlighted my salary 

65 payslips

I have changed a couple of jobs so all the contract letters, PAYG, yearly superannuation, Superannuation on excel sheet. 

2 Work references 

Initially, I got 489 from Orana regional and moved to SA.  I provided a release letter. ( Release letter is just email which I was asking them that I would like to move to different sate)

Electricity bill, Internet bill, tenant contract etc for residence proof.

My brother is Citizen so I provided his passport and his details. 

I was a single applicant but my wife is here, however, I have proved her police check( home country). Even though it was not required. 

Marriage certificate.

Provided my AFP and home country police check. I have also provided my updated (2nd)AFP. - 

If you have applied in November or December you should submit your second AFP. 

- They have also concern about your current residence. So every fortnight I was uploading my internet bill, my payslip and my rent receipt which confirms that I am leaving in a regional area. 

I did not want them to ask me any question. Because if they will ask for any information then they will come back after 3 to 4 months. 

Co Darren

Let me know if you have any question.

I hope you all get it soon. If immi is following this forum then I would like to request them to please do reduce 887 visa's processing time. 

hi mate 

can you share more details of how you changed your region? 

Like, how long you have to wait to request a change? do we have to show any valid reason to change area or we can simply request to move  some other regional area? can we ask to get a different area to live straight away when we get grant of 489? 

Dear ALL

i complaint after 19 months of application and now received new request of this document. Have anyone got this same request who has child in their application?

””””””””
Passports for children are generally valid for five years. If the passport was obtained when the child was an infant, considerable physical changes to facial features are likely to have occurred over the validity period.
As the examining doctor for Muhammad Rayan GHORI was unable to confirm their identity from the photo on their passport bio-page, a Statutory Declaration signed by an Australian citizen or permanent resident (who is not a relative of the child) will be required.
The declaration should contain an image of the child’s passport bio-page and an image of a recent photo or photos. The declarant should confirm that all the images in the declaration are of the same child.
If a suitable statutory declaration cannot be provided the child will be requested to undertake a new health examination performed with a new passport that accurately portrays their current appearance””””””

( So disappointed, how I can take someone’s child for medical )

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Grant.

Hi everyone,
I just got the email from immi. I received my direct grant Today. Applied 21Nov 2018 and received 26 Feb 2020. 
I will give you more info when I reach home  I am at work now.
thank you everyone 

Congratulations! I applied on 18/11/2018!! Waiting waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, agk said:

hi mate 

can you share more details of how you changed your region? 

Like, how long you have to wait to request a change? do we have to show any valid reason to change area or we can simply request to move  some other regional area? can we ask to get a different area to live straight away when we get grant of 489? 

I got Orana regional sponsorship but I moved to South Australia. I emailed them that I have moved to South Australia due to jobs and they replied within a week and they were ok with that.

I was already moved to South Australia and then I informed them.

I hope I answered your question. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Dear ALL

i complaint after 19 months of application and now received new request of this document. Have anyone got this same request who has child in their application?

””””””””
Passports for children are generally valid for five years. If the passport was obtained when the child was an infant, considerable physical changes to facial features are likely to have occurred over the validity period.
As the examining doctor for Muhammad Rayan GHORI was unable to confirm their identity from the photo on their passport bio-page, a Statutory Declaration signed by an Australian citizen or permanent resident (who is not a relative of the child) will be required.
The declaration should contain an image of the child’s passport bio-page and an image of a recent photo or photos. The declarant should confirm that all the images in the declaration are of the same child.
If a suitable statutory declaration cannot be provided the child will be requested to undertake a new health examination performed with a new passport that accurately portrays their current appearance””””””

When did you complain danish? Also when did the co request for another docs?

2 hours ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Dear ALL

””””””””

How old is your child now?

We did medical for our baby in January, I hope they dont ask this from us..

Actually I think they are now getting irritated with the complaints.

Good luck

7 hours ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Dear ALL

””””””””

They are just killing the time. Just provide them and better call them and explain ur situation. May be it will work. 
who was the case officer this time.

12 hours ago, SJay said:

what do you mean by someone's child? isn't it your child in the applciation? 

Medical of my son who is now 2.5 Years old was cleared.

but Doctor who did the medical said to Immigration that photo on the passport when my son was 6 months old and medical was done when my son 2.5 years. so passport photo looks different to him.

11 hours ago, Jin said:

When did you complain danish? Also when did the co request for another docs?

I did complaint on 20 Feb 2020

then received this 3rd request on 27/02/2020. after 7 days of complaint

Same case officer. I don't know why they don't request all required documents at once. 

Its just killing me and time.

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, Ak Khan said:

How old is your child now?

We did medical for our baby in January, I hope they dont ask this from us..

Actually I think they are now getting irritated with the complaints.

Good luck

My son is now 2.5 years old. the photo on the passport is when my son was 6 months.

So doctor who did the medical which was all good but he put the note on it, that passport photo is much different then child because now child is 2.5 months.

23 hours ago, KC01 said:

Grant.

Hi everyone,

I just got the email from immi. I received my direct grant Today. Applied 21Nov 2018 and received 26 Feb 2020. 

I will give you more info when I reach home  I am at work now.

thank you everyone 

Congratulation

how many applicants on this 887 visa application ?

Single?  

23 minutes ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Same case officer. I don't know why they don't request all required documents at once. 

Thanks for the info mate. How many times you made a complain?

1 hour ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Hey, could u please tell me how u made the complain. Did u do it via Immi (if so please explain the method) cos I’ve been trying hard To find a place to make the complaint. 

Thanks 

Average processing time is around 18.5 months (direct grants 15 months + indirect grants 22 months), that's around 370 working days. 

They have around 4000 applications in total, so they should process around 10 applications each working days. 

Don't know how many Cos are working for 887 atm, they work 8 hours and their workloads are so low. 

• Like 1

Team, 

On the application it says a Passport should be valid for at-least 6 months. If my child'd passport has less than 6 months by the time visa is granted, will CO(s) ask for a new passport ? Because Infants passport are issued only up to 2-3 years. You think I should apply for a new passport before it reaches last 6 months ? 

/Thanks,

Edited by DVR

3 minutes ago, DVR said:

Team, 

On the application it says a Passport should be valid for at-least 6 months. If my child'd passport has less than 6 months by the time visa is granted, will CO(s) ask for a new passport ? Because Infants passport are issued only up to 2-3 years. You think I should apply for a new passport before it reaches last 6 months ? 

/Thanks,

Infants passport validity is 5 years, Please check your child’s passport expiry. If less than 6 months should go for it, but as soon as you get new one update it.

• Like 1