887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just now, Deepa said:

Infants passport validity is 5 years, Please check your child’s passport expiry. If less than 6 months should go for it, but as soon as you get new one update it.

Cool, Thanks for that, unfortunately home passport office gave it only up to 3 years 😔. I will make sure I will apply a new one and upload before it gets expired. You think just uploading the new bio page would be enough ? Is there a way I can update the application ?  

7 minutes ago, DVR said:

Cool, Thanks for that, unfortunately home passport office gave it only up to 3 years 😔. I will make sure I will apply a new one and upload before it gets expired. You think just uploading the new bio page would be enough ? Is there a way I can update the application ?  

What I did was, filled update information form in my immi account  and also uploaded first bio and last page of the passport as per Indian passport we are require to provide both pages.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Imi said:

Hey, could u please tell me how u made the complain. Did u do it via Immi (if so please explain the method) cos I’ve been trying hard To find a place to make the complaint. 

Thanks 

I did the complaint online. here is the link

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

2 hours ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Medical of my son who is now 2.5 Years old was cleared.

but Doctor who did the medical said to Immigration that photo on the passport when my son was 6 months old and medical was done when my son 2.5 years. so passport photo looks different to him.

Has the doctor gone insane to say something like that to Immigration? What a moron..

9 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:
15 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

Are you 100% sure about that mate, I applied on 3rd December 2018. Single applicant, upload all documents no contact yet.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

1000% sure

You must be kidding. is this after your letter to the minister or before that?

16 hours ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Dear ALL

i complaint after 19 months of application and now received new request of this document. Have anyone got this same request who has child in their application?

””””””””
Passports for children are generally valid for five years. If the passport was obtained when the child was an infant, considerable physical changes to facial features are likely to have occurred over the validity period.
As the examining doctor for Muhammad Rayan GHORI was unable to confirm their identity from the photo on their passport bio-page, a Statutory Declaration signed by an Australian citizen or permanent resident (who is not a relative of the child) will be required.
The declaration should contain an image of the child’s passport bio-page and an image of a recent photo or photos. The declarant should confirm that all the images in the declaration are of the same child.
If a suitable statutory declaration cannot be provided the child will be requested to undertake a new health examination performed with a new passport that accurately portrays their current appearance””””””

( So disappointed, how I can take someone’s child for medical )

yes have to submit statutory deceleration form for kids.. we submit one child for when apply 489 n other child when apply 887.. its necessary 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Pako said:

Do they just send email or we get message in our immi account too? 

You will get an email on the email shared with immi; email in your immi inbox account and also you will be able to see "Finalised" next to your application. All the best!

Edited by Dee

1 hour ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Thts not letting me make a complaint. I selected “visa” on the drop down and doesn’t let me go beyond tht point. I tried selecting the “other” category it’s still the same.