887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

9 hours ago, DVR said:

Dear All, 

I have started filling 887 application and felt sus as IMMI online application was pretty straightforward. Just want to know something, which I read online on this forum.

1. Do we have to fill Form 80 ? as we did for 489 ? 
  2. I have a 8-moths old daughter who I attached 1229 - Consent Form for 489. Do I need to fill it again for 887 ? 

Please advise ? It would be much appreciated !! 😳

/Regards, 

1. Yes you need Form 80. we actually didn't do it for 489 before, it wasn't necessary then during our time, but it is when we did the 887 application.

2. Yes you need it again. 

Good luck!

2 minutes ago, ninolaine said:

1. Yes you need Form 80. we actually didn't do it for 489 before, it wasn't necessary then during our time, but it is when we did the 887 application.

2. Yes you need it again. 

Good luck!

Wonderful !! will do, Thanks for your input 🙏😊

37 minutes ago, Dee said:

Hello everyone - I dont know who but someone keeps deleting or adding weird stuff to excel file; humble request that members who have access help in trying it clean and uptodate please🙏

I updated grant details for @Megrand1's friend twice since yesterday and someone is deleting it; can i know the reason please? Its a genuine grant as shared by one of our members then why would anyone delete the record????

https://www.sbs.com.au/language/english/audio/13-years-in-australia-and-i-m-not-a-permanent-resident-yet

In this article , it mentioned: 

Shadow Minister for Home Affairs Kristina Keneally says a “go-slow” visa processing times and exploitation of migrants has strangled regional migration.

I think we should approach her for assistance,  is anyone in NSW able to get in touch with her?  https://www.aph.gov.au/Senators_and_Members/Parliamentarian?MPID=LNW

shes the 

• Shadow Minister for Home Affairs from 2.6.2019.
  • Shadow Minister for Immigration and Citizenship from 2.6.2019.
Edited by nudgee
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ninolaine said:

@Dee I think some people are getting jealous for somebody elses blessings. We should be helping each other out, be happy for someone elses and not pulling others down cause we're not getting grants ourselves. We will all get there eventually.

I guess so; and i agree with you 100%... I will update this grant one last time and still someone deletes then there wish; In my mind even a single grant keeps my spirits up; nevertheless let's keep moving and praying for everyone and ourselves; May Almighty bless us all🙏

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ninolaine said:

@Dee I think some people are getting jealous for somebody elses blessings. We should be helping each other out, be happy for someone elses and not pulling others down cause we're not getting grants ourselves. We will all get there eventually.

We all stuck in this tunnel where no light at both ends can be seen .. So we should care and help each other !! 

• Like 2

Dear All, 

Need advise in filling 887 application "Country of residence" section, which says ..
" Provide details of all countries in which you, your spouse/de facto partner or dependents (accompanying or not) have lived for 12 months or more (since turning 16) during last 10 years. The 12 months period of residence may be made up of a number of shorter periods. You must account for every year". 

1. My wife went back to our home country to have our baby there and now she is back with our baby in Australia (got 489 subsequent for bub). She was out of Australia for 13 months. Do we have to mention all the addresses in home country as well as in Australia under here ? we were in one of our friend's place for 2 months, till we started renting ourselves. 
  2. I don't think I have to mention baby's address here as she is still under 16 years, do we ?

Please advise 😊 much appreciated !! 

2 hours ago, nudgee said:

https://www.sbs.com.au/language/english/audio/13-years-in-australia-and-i-m-not-a-permanent-resident-yet

In this article , it mentioned: 

Shadow Minister for Home Affairs Kristina Keneally says a “go-slow” visa processing times and exploitation of migrants has strangled regional migration.

I think we should approach her for assistance,  is anyone in NSW able to get in touch with her?  https://www.aph.gov.au/Senators_and_Members/Parliamentarian?MPID=LNW

shes the 

• Shadow Minister for Home Affairs from 2.6.2019.
  • Shadow Minister for Immigration and Citizenship from 2.6.2019.

Senator.Keneally@aph.gov.au    I wrote to her last year and got reply. She might help, but she couldn't change her counterpart Petter Dutton's mind right the moment.

Here's the email:

Thank you for your email.

As I receive a high volume of correspondence and have a small team, we need to prioritise how we respond. Please be assured that all emails are read and feedback is taken into consideration.

If you your inquiry relates to Labor Party policy on a particular issue or portfolio, please contact the relevant Shadow Minister, which you can find here.

As a Senator for New South Wales, emails from NSW residents will be prioritised. Unfortunately, it’s not always possible to respond quickly. If the matter is urgent, please contact my office on (02) 9891 9139.

If you live outside NSW, please contact your local state or territory Senators, or your local federal MP. To find your federal MP, please click here. To find Senators in your state or territory please click here.

Views in automatically generated campaign emails will be noted.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me.

Kind regards,

Kristina Keneally

Edited by Seacity112
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

Senator.Keneally@aph.gov.au    I wrote to her last year and got reply. She might help, but she couldn't change her counterpart Petter Dutton's mind right the moment.

Here's the email:

Thank you for your email.

As I receive a high volume of correspondence and have a small team, we need to prioritise how we respond. Please be assured that all emails are read and feedback is taken into consideration.

If you your inquiry relates to Labor Party policy on a particular issue or portfolio, please contact the relevant Shadow Minister, which you can find here.

As a Senator for New South Wales, emails from NSW residents will be prioritised. Unfortunately, it’s not always possible to respond quickly. If the matter is urgent, please contact my office on (02) 9891 9139.

If you live outside NSW, please contact your local state or territory Senators, or your local federal MP. To find your federal MP, please click here. To find Senators in your state or territory please click here.

Views in automatically generated campaign emails will be noted.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me.

Kind regards,

Kristina Keneally

Can anyone from NSW call her ? I am not living in NSW, she is very active on Twitter, and she was contacted by the SBS reporter before so she should aware of whats happening. Please take some action to help yourself and others...We can't just wait 😞 

Edited by nudgee

9 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Can anyone from NSW call her ? I am not living in NSW, she is very active on Twitter, and she was contacted by the SBS reporter before so she should aware of whats happening. Please take some action to help yourself and others...We can't just wait 😞 

Hey @nudgeeHave you tried contacting any Minister in your region?