Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, nudgee said:


Not sure you can call them as well if you wish and see if they can fix it right away

Alright thanks ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Till now I have never seen a grant beyond their published month. If they say we are assessing application before November 2018,  means they only pick the files untill November 2018 not even December 2018. This February 2019 grant is shocking to me. He must be very lucky guy..
That's the point, we have to wait for new update. If it is not their we can't count as a grant, we have to wait for the update. Until then relax, we have seen many people posting fake grant from new account. It's not the first time.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

That's the point, we have to wait for new update. If it is not their we can't count as a grant, we have to wait for the update. Until then relax, we have seen many people posting fake grant from new account. It's not the first time.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk
 

Good to see you back @Maxzone, did you contact that SBS journalist as you promised before?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My thoughts It is so sad to see people being jealous and judgemental; we should be happy for each other and not judgemental and assume things....previously also I shared my thoughts and I mentioned that members repeatedly delete entries of grants from excel file which i feel is being mean and shallow. I understand why some of the members have stopped posting on this form. No disrespect to anyone🙏 All the Best...

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dee said:

My thoughts It is so sad to see people being jealous and judgemental; we should be happy for each other and not judgemental and assume things....previously also I shared my thoughts and I mentioned that members repeatedly delete entries of grants from excel file which i feel is being mean and shallow. I understand why some of the members have stopped posting on this form. No disrespect to anyone🙏 All the Best...

@Dee Are you talking about @Maxzone

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2020 at 9:11 AM, SJay said:

At least a grant per day is something, better than no grants. Congrats @Kajal... and you did complain too right? 

Hi, yes did a complaint 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Good to see you back [mention=2941]Maxzone[/mention], did you contact that SBS journalist as you promised before?
I have sent a mail, nothing happening just usual response. Even I send email twice last year, to be honest I haven’t got any positive response so far. I did not want to do it again, as I said I will send this time that's why I sent her an email.

Probably we need more voice from sufferer otherwise It's just waste of time. 5 or 10 people out of 3000 doesn’t make any difference. I think people like waiting here, so we should follow them. Probably you can open up a new account too, then you will get your grant .

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on people, I see someone is not happy and my name came up of one of the posts. To be honest, to see this kind of post is not very good. Let make some point very clear, it's an open platform for people to share their own thinking. You can write whatever you want, no one will stop you. You can agree with someone or disagree with their post, no question about that. Let's not be judgemental on a person because of their post. If you don't like someone's post you can make a counter post with your thinking or stay quiet it's up to you. The last night grant was a bit surprising for me, that's why I send him a message and he sends his screenshot. What I said is " I will wait for the new update then we will decide" also I said, " if it's a genuine grant it's a good sign for all applicant". I see people are not happy with the statement, I don't understand what's wrong with my statement why don't you wait one more week for the update. I just checked the immigration website it says "We are currently assessing applications submitted before November 2018". If we see "We are currently assessing applications submitted before March 2019"  then I will happy to accept the grant, I have no personal problem with someone before or not even now. If they process until March 2019 then the processing time will change like this 75% of applications: 12 months. If the processing time still remains the same as 19 months, and immigration is still processing November/ December applicant, and if you say still you belive the last grant it's up to you. Honestly speaking, I hate fake grant. If someone posts a fake grant it's making huge pressure for the November, December, January and February applicant. All the best everyone, hopefully, our grant is not too far away.  

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

Come on people, I see someone is not happy and my name came up of one of the posts. To be honest, to see this kind of post is not very good. Let make some point very clear, it's an open platform for people to share their own thinking. You can write whatever you want, no one will stop you. You can agree with someone or disagree with their post, no question about that. Let's not be judgemental on a person because of their post. If you don't like someone's post you can make a counter post with your thinking or stay quiet it's up to you. The last night grant was a bit surprising for me, that's why I send him a message and he sends his screenshot. What I said is " I will wait for the new update then we will decide" also I said, " if it's a genuine grant it's a good sign for all applicant". I see people are not happy with the statement, I don't understand what's wrong with my statement why don't you wait one more week for the update. I just checked the immigration website it says "We are currently assessing applications submitted before November 2018". If we see "We are currently assessing applications submitted before March 2019"  then I will happy to accept the grant, I have no personal problem with someone before or not even now. If they process until March 2019 then the processing time will change like this 75% of applications: 12 months. If the processing time still remains the same as 19 months, and immigration is still processing November/ December applicant, and if you say still you belive the last grant it's up to you. Honestly speaking, I hate fake grant. If someone posts a fake grant it's making huge pressure for the November, December, January and February applicant. All the best everyone, hopefully, our grant is not too far away.  

 

Completely agree mate 

we are happy for the person for his grant but we are sorry for ourselves for not getting any where fake grants no one is happy 

we all share our emotions and carried away sometimes On this platform and are like team here everyone should be ok as we all in same boat in middle of no where 

no one should get offended as no mean it personally it’s just we are feel helpless as a grants come in 13 months and people waiting for 22 or more months here 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

Come on people, I see someone is not happy and my name came up of one of the posts. To be honest, to see this kind of post is not very good. Let make some point very clear, it's an open platform for people to share their own thinking. You can write whatever you want, no one will stop you. You can agree with someone or disagree with their post, no question about that. Let's not be judgemental on a person because of their post. If you don't like someone's post you can make a counter post with your thinking or stay quiet it's up to you. The last night grant was a bit surprising for me, that's why I send him a message and he sends his screenshot. What I said is " I will wait for the new update then we will decide" also I said, " if it's a genuine grant it's a good sign for all applicant". I see people are not happy with the statement, I don't understand what's wrong with my statement why don't you wait one more week for the update. I just checked the immigration website it says "We are currently assessing applications submitted before November 2018". If we see "We are currently assessing applications submitted before March 2019"  then I will happy to accept the grant, I have no personal problem with someone before or not even now. If they process until March 2019 then the processing time will change like this 75% of applications: 12 months. If the processing time still remains the same as 19 months, and immigration is still processing November/ December applicant, and if you say still you belive the last grant it's up to you. Honestly speaking, I hate fake grant. If someone posts a fake grant it's making huge pressure for the November, December, January and February applicant. All the best everyone, hopefully, our grant is not too far away.  

 

Totally agree with you and support what you have raised about. @Maxzone    We all are waiting for the updates. We are seriously treating and looking at every post and grant news, as waiting is o painful, just try to collect as much as information to find out how far we have to wait.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
 
3
 Advanced issues found
 
🤝
4
1 hour ago, Maxzone said:

I have sent a mail, nothing happening just usual response. Even I send email twice last year, to be honest I haven’t got any positive response so far. I did not want to do it again, as I said I will send this time that's why I sent her an email.

Probably we need more voice from sufferer otherwise It's just waste of time. 5 or 10 people out of 3000 doesn’t make any difference. I think people like waiting here, so we should follow them. Probably you can open up a new account too, then you will get your grant emoji23.png.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk
 

Can you send us a screenshot of that email? 

I know it doesn't sound good but this is what you've been doing with people posting grants. Why would somebody share the screenshot of their visa, As you said in your email if you don't trust somebody's grant, just move on. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, snn said:

Grant Grant Grant......

Silent follower

Applied 8 Feb 2019

first contact 19 Feb 2020 ( correct contact number required)

Grant 12 March 2020

CO Kathrine

ഹ ഹ എന്തു സുന്ദരമായ നടക്കാത്ത സ്വപ്നം 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GRANT!!!!! (Relative sponsored, Melbourne)

 

Applied 25.11.2018

 

GRANT 13.03.2020

 

All you need is patience guy! Finger crossed!!!

 

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dhle said:

GRANT!!!!! (Relative sponsored, Melbourne)

 

Applied 25.11.2018

 

GRANT 13.03.2020

 

All you need is patience guy! Finger crossed!!!

 

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

is relative sponsored for 887 visa???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, snn said:

Grant Grant Grant......

Silent follower

Applied 8 Feb 2019

first contact 19 Feb 2020 ( correct contact number required)

Grant 12 March 2020

CO Kathrine

are you sure applied date??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angry Coder said:

Can you send us a screenshot of that email? 

I know it doesn't sound good but this is what you've been doing with people posting grants. Why would somebody share the screenshot of their visa, As you said in your email if you don't trust somebody's grant, just move on. 

 

 

Hi mate, that fellow's account is brand new to this forum. Maxzone just expressed/doubted the processing time which is under average, and proprosed to wait and see updated time on DHA website.  

 

Edited by Seacity112
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, dhle said:

GRANT!!!!! (Relative sponsored, Melbourne)

 

Applied 25.11.2018

 

GRANT 13.03.2020

 

All you need is patience guy! Finger crossed!!!

 

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

Hi i am also family sponsered living in Melbourne...do you think in this case they very keen about the address proof ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

Hi mate, that fellow's account is brand new to this forum. Maxzone just expressed/doubted the processing time which is under average, and proprosed to wait and see updated time on DHA website.  

 

No, he didn't only express his doubts but he went further and asked for screenshot which I think was a bit out of proportion. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Angry Coder said:

No, he didn't only express his doubts but he went further and asked for screenshot which I think was a bit out of proportion. 

There is no right or wrong, you could also ask someone screenshot which you obviously did, as this forum is free land to express your opinion based on respecting all the rules and policy here. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No, he didn't only express his doubts but he went further and asked for screenshot which I think was a bit out of proportion. 
Did you read what I wrote before. Please share the screenshot where I said something about screenshot.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No, he didn't only express his doubts but he went further and asked for screenshot which I think was a bit out of proportion. 
Also, if you don’t understand what I wrote before. There is no point of argument with you anymore. Just move on.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use