887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Ricky said:

Guys watch Mark live (Migration solution) on Facebook he will be talking about 887 processing time at 4:30 pm Melbourne time follow his page I contacted with him just few minute ago.

I have been watching ABC news every day, just now ( 4 pm 06/04/2020 )ABC NEWS interviewed Acting Immigration Minister Alan Tudge, nothing about 489/887. All about international students again, especially talking about the 1 st year students, then casual workers, then backpackers, none of 489/887 visa holders.

And, definitely, Alan Tudge is just an acting role, he can't and he wouldn't do anything with us.

Edited by Seacity112
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, nudgee said:

The new processing time will normally update around 20th of each month so still long way to go. And they did almost nothing in March so the next processing time will 100% increase again

but now on web page there is no time and they saying look your time on your immi account and it varies from person to person?? what's that???

Just now, Megrand1 said:

What did he say about processing?

The reason for the long delay in 887 is due to the number of visa's they allocate. So they have a "number" of visas they can grant so its simply about allocation. BUT if you watch the video I posted above then it might answer this much better than I have.

What did he say about processing?

He agrees the processing time for 887 is unacceptable, he suggested we start a online petition, email the local MP or email the immigration minister directly, or contact the media. But we have done all of these and nothing change...he also said he might contact the immigration on behalf to raise this question.

Guys did you guys listen Mark most of his session about 887 processing time. He admit to help behalf of us volunteer just want to 1000 signs on petition and he will be write down email to every one including media 7 news, 9 news, all ministers, oppositions as well . This is a good opportunity for us now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nudgee said:

He agrees the processing time for 887 is unacceptable, he suggested we start a online petition, email the local MP or email the immigration minister directly, or contact the media. But we have done all of these and nothing change...he also said he might contact the immigration on behalf to raise this question.

He want to 1000 signs on petition. 

• Like 2

Guys did you guys listen Mark most of his session about 887 processing time. He admit to help behalf of us volunteer just want to 1000 signs on petition and he will be write down email to every one including media 7 news, 9 news, all ministers, oppositions as well . This is a good opportunity for us now.

I only listen the last 5 mins because of work, if he can help us to send email to those ministers and media that would be awesome, he definitely has more influence than us
  • Like 1

Hi ................... you might also want to watch out Facebook Live event today at 4pm Adelaide time (4.30pm in Melbourne)  I will be able to talk about the processing times for 887 applications.  The Departments website says 24-28 months.  This is absolutely unacceptable in my opinion.  Congratulations on the little one and the addition to your family... All the best, Mark..

This is earlier I got from him before that session

• Like 1

Hi ................... you might also want to watch out Facebook Live event today at 4pm Adelaide time (4.30pm in Melbourne)  I will be able to talk about the processing times for 887 applications.  The Departments website says 24-28 months.  This is absolutely unacceptable in my opinion.  Congratulations on the little one and the addition to your family... All the best, Mark..

936 signatures now, getting close now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe share the petition link with him?

7 minutes ago, Kevinnnn said:

That be a good idea I recommend in Facebook massenger search (Migration solution) and share that link. I contacted him on massenger before. If everyone send him definitely makes difference. Don’t forget to share your story regarding 887 who is waiting nearly 2 years. He already promised us to help out get through this situation in the live event contact everyone possible he can do.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kevinnnn said:

25 minutes ago, Ricky said:

He want to 1000 signs on petition. 

Hi All,

I am new in this forum . However I am admin for Facebook  Group -https://www.facebook.com/groups/691292167731003/?ref=share

We have shared people to sign the petition.

i will post again today in the group to sign more people .

please advise me if I can be anymore help .

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Nov21/2018 said:

Hi All,

I am new in this forum . However I am admin for Facebook  Group -https://www.facebook.com/groups/691292167731003/?ref=share

We have shared people to sign the petition.

i will post again today in the group to sign more people .

please advise me if I can be anymore help .

Plz share petition link on messenger to (Migration solution) and share your story. Thanks

Edited by Ricky
Spelling mistake
  • Like 1

I watched the video. The guy said the problem is the low number of visas that allocated from DOHA to 887 and that what create the backlog. I sent him the link for the petition I raised. Hopefully he will help us make some noise. Here is the link for the petition. Please share it with your contacts, friends, journalists and whoever you think can help

https://www.aph.gov.au/petition_list?id=EN1378