887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hey, how r ya ? hows ur day going ? Fellas looks like my grant last week on 15 has broken the the chain this is like miracle having more than 40 grants in less than a week hope for the best for everyone [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1317][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]

Control Majnu control. Don’t drink too much [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi 

Currently, i am on visa 489. I need a few clarifications

1) Does Uber eat work for 35 hr/w  can be considered as full-time work for PR887 (If yes any additional doc I need for it)

2)I paid Second Installment for wife English VCA during 489 grant ( for 887 again I need to pay or IELTS required)

Hello everyone. Silent follower, finally created an account.

Firstly, congratulation to everyone who got thier PR. 
 I applied on 27 sep 2019. First contact in december before christmas, asking for AFP and superannuation and some resiedency and job contracts. Provided all in first week of jan. Still waiting after that. CO Wilson. 

Hello everyone. Silent follower, finally created an account.
Firstly, congratulation to everyone who got thier PR. 
 I applied on 27 sep 2019. First contact in december before christmas, asking for AFP and superannuation and some resiedency and job contracts. Provided all in first week of jan. Still waiting after that. CO Wilson. 

Applied September 2019? Or 2018?

59 minutes ago, basantkumar said:

Hi 

Currently, i am on visa 489. I need a few clarifications

1) Does Uber eat work for 35 hr/w  can be considered as full-time work for PR887 (If yes any additional doc I need for it)

2)I paid Second Installment for wife English VCA during 489 grant ( for 887 again I need to pay or IELTS required)

For your first question.

Work claimed by Uber drivers etc --------------------------------------------- We have had a number of inquiries around claiming 12 months of work for the 887 visa (which is the PR step for 489 visa holder) where the work is as an Uber driver. We have received the following policy advice from DHA "...To meet the work requirement of a Skilled Regional 887 visa, the applicant must demonstrate they have worked 35 hours per week, with this work being full time. Where necessary, a visa 887 applicant may "add together" the hours worked in two part-time or casual positions to meet the full-time work requirement. For Uber, taxi and food delivery drivers, the department would consider their employment as contractor and self-employed. Evidence provided as part of a visa application would need to show turnover and costs to reflect the client having worked full time for 35 hours per week. This evidence can include, but is not limited to, ATO Tax Notification, fuel and vehicle costs, bank statements, profit/loss statement..."

Iscah migration 

I just did a simple calculation and if they continue this speed, they can clear the backlog quickly.

Assuming we are getting 20 grants per day. That’s 100 grants a week. (Not everyone post grants on the forum)

That’s 400 grants per month. They have about 3500 applications on hand. So it will take them around 9 months to clear all applications. And I think the actual grants per day should be higher, so things looking good we only hope they can work consistently, I am seeing at least 20 different COs name in the last few days.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, nudgee said:

I just did a simple calculation and if they continue this speed, they can clear the backlog quickly.

Assuming we are getting 20 grants per day. That’s 100 grants a week. (Not everyone post grants on the forum)

That’s 400 grants per month. They have about 3500 applications on hand. So it will take them around 9 months to clear all applications. And I think the actual grants per day should be higher, so things looking good we only hope they can work consistently, I am seeing at least 20 different COs name in the last few days.

Hopefully u r right.

But how did u know there r 3500 applicants?

12 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Hope you are correct nudgee.

Hello guys any one got idea whether vfs Sydney is operating or closed. Need to do my Indian police check as my file is from jan 23 2019. Every thing is uploaded apart from this trying to contact them and book appointment can’t do. Any one got any update. Thanks 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Splash said:

Hello guys any one got idea whether vfs Sydney is operating or closed. Need to do my Indian police check as my file is from jan 23 2019. Every thing is uploaded apart from this trying to contact them and book appointment can’t do. Any one got any update. Thanks 

VFS Adelaide is working, so there should be some channel available to get the PCC. Better to walk in if you can do so.