887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 hours ago, Sunjay said:
6 hours ago, Sunjay said:
7 hours ago, tanvir said:

Congratulation to those who got granted.

my joint application on 21st of October, 2018. 

CO allocated on 09th of January, 2020. already submitted required documents. it's been more than three months CO allocated. No reply !!!

CO - Rajani

Yea i got the same case as u. 

I applied on 25th september of 2018.

1st contact on 17th Dec 2019 and submitted the documents whatever they asked . Its been more than 4 months.

Unfortunately Mine CO is also  Rajani. 

Same here

Applied on 28th OCT

First contact 3rd feb

CO Rajani 

• Confused 1

Dear All, 

I haven't uploaded AFC and PCC by the time I apply 887 and it has not been an year yet. since the processing time is so long, I am purposely delaying and will be completed next year, probably after one year .. Can I do that can't I ? 

/Thanks, 
D

11 hours ago, SJay said:

link doesnt work

13 hours ago, Yash said:

Hello everyone,

I am member of one of 887 group on telegram. Where we have 600 members who applied for 887 visa or willing to apply soon. We are planning to hire a lawyer and fight legal again government. So I request to you all to join that group. So we can prepare a list of candidate. We all are doing email to all Ministers, M.P and Prime minister to inform our situation. We are doing this since couple of day when processing time changed to 26-29 months. This is good platform to inform all updates but to prepare proper list of candidate and we need 1000-2000 candidates to make huge impact on government. And we can share lawyer fees in large number of people. Please open below link and download telegram (if you haven’t downloaded) ;

https://t.me/update887visa

Please update the link or explain better want to do.

I'm really keen to push this in Court because it's the only way.
And please, I don't want to read on this blog "maybe it's better to wait because now they are faster to grant the PR". This is just ridiculous when the actual processing time is even increased to 29 months!!

• Like 1

I have just been contacted with a request for more documentation.

I did extensive business travel during the 2 year period and they want more information on this. I already gave all this detail so very disappointing its not been direct grant!

Application date: 2 February 2019

CO: Lisa

• Like 7

Just now, BoddyFam said:

I did extensive business travel during the 2 year period and they want more information on this. I already gave all this detail so very disappointing its not been direct grant!

All the best!!!

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that, hope they can give you a quick turnaround and grant yours soon
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

It looks like feb files has started been opened

12 hours ago, March9th2019 said:

@Yash It is good people want to hire the lawyer and want us to represent. The DHA has responded and granting the visas faster now. Just wait for a week or two. SEE how they go. 

True we are getting grants but not in a series. They are keep opening new files but skipping some candidates as well. There are few candidates from December and January month whom status is yet’ we have received your file.’ For them co aren’t located yet. And they have opened Feb, 2019 files. And we need to change the processing time status from 26-29 months to 6 months only in website. Otherwise you can’t argue with them why they are taking more time to grant files! 

18 minutes ago, Ema said:

Please update the link or explain better want to do.

I'm really keen to push this in Court because it's the only way.
And please, I don't want to read on this blog "maybe it's better to wait because now they are faster to grant the PR". This is just ridiculous when the actual processing time is even increased to 29 months!!

I am not sure what Status it shows when you open link! But before opening link you need to download Telegram application from your app store. Then click on link and it will open in web browser. Then it will ask you to open in telegram. Once you open in telegram app you will be member of that group. If its not working let me know I will find other alternate. I have attached that link again;

11 hours ago, SJay said:

link doesnt work

am not sure what Status it shows when you open link! But before opening link you need to download Telegram application from your app store. Then click on link and it will open in web browser. Then it will ask you to open in telegram. Once you open in telegram app you will be member of that group. If its not working let me know I will find other alternate. I have attached that link again;

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

Sorry to hear that, did you complain once or couple of times?

• Like 1