887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just a FYI - when you submit supporting documents that have been requested by a CO, you need to click on a button (in your immi account) at the bottom of the 'Attach Documents' page. The button says "I confirm I have submitted the requested documents".

No where does it give you this instruction in the letter they provide you where it gives you all the instructions on what you need to do (I have quadruple checked the letter they sent me). And its very hard to see this. 

I think if you don't click this, then they will just check your account after some time...so its not to say they don't check, but they basically would just get no notification of it potentially. It also states by clicking the button it doesn't affect the time frame on anything....so who knows.

Edited by BoddyFam
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

Just a FYI - when you submit supporting documents that have been requested, you need to click on a button (in your immi account) at the bottom of the 'Attach Documents' page. The button says "I confirm I have submitted the requested documents".

No where does it give you this instruction in the letter they provide you where it gives you all the instructions on what you need to do (I have quadruple checked the letter they sent me). And its very hard to see this. 

I think if you don't click this, then they will just check your account after some time...so its not to say they don't check, but they basically would just get no notification of it potentially. It also states by clicking the button it doesn't affect the time frame on anything....so who knows.

Hi i'm just trying to find the button that says "I confirm I have submitted the requested documents". i'm trying to find it at the bottom of the "attach documents" page but i can't see it at all

Just now, Sunny_March19 said:

Did Co ask more documents ?

No, i haven't gotton any contact from anyone from DHA. i applied in Jan 2019. i thought i am not getting any contact because i didn't press the button what the fella says "i confirm i have submitted the requested documents"

Just now, memphis said:

No, i haven't gotton any contact from anyone from DHA. i applied in Jan 2019. i thought i am not getting any contact because i didn't press the button what the fella says "i confirm i have submitted the requested documents"

Just a FYI - when you submit supporting documents that have been requested, you need to click on a button......Please read carefully

• Like 1

Just now, Sunny_March19 said:

Just a FYI - when you submit supporting documents that have been requested, you need to click on a button......Please read carefully

ah yes, that means when the CO has contacted. i thought about the documents that are mandatory to upload in the first place. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, memphis said:

ah yes, that means when the CO has contacted. i thought about the documents that are mandatory to upload in the first place. 

Yeah, I have added CO (to my original post) to make it even clearer. Hopefully you don’t get a request at all and you get a direct grant!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

Yeah, I have added CO (to my original post) to make it even clearer. Hopefully you don’t get a request at all and you get a direct grant!

i was feeling like "hmm i will get it one day." but as soon as i am seeing the people who applied in Jan 2019 are getting grants. i'm feeling bit agitated. i am thinking why on earth am i not getting contact??

Thank you for your well-wishes. i will get a direct grant! and you will get your PR soon too!

Edited by memphis
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, memphis said:

i was feeling like "hmm i will get it one day." but as soon as i am seeing the people who applied in Jan 2019 are getting grants. i'm feeling bit agitated. i am thinking why on earth am i not getting contact??

Thank you for your well-wishes. i will get a direct grant! and you will get your PR soon too!

Be patient. Nov 2018 applicant here. Don’t know why they jump the queue.

Hi guys, I am new to this. I have applied 887 on 19/03/2019 and currently stuck in India due to travel restrictions. Just want to know 887 can be granted while I am offshore? 

You will get Pre grant mail if your application approved and you are offshore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

Hello every one, I will apply soon for 887 my son’s passport will expire in 4 month. I have applied for a new one but it will take 4 month to get the new one. Can I apply with his current passport then upload the new one when it arrives?

thank you

Hi, that wouldn't be a problem, once you receive the new password update the details on IMMI account. Under password details (or change details - I really don't remember what exactly it was) you can update it. Good Luck 

I am rs-posting this question I didn't get an answer before, sorry guys .. ☹️

Dear All, 

I haven't uploaded AFC and PCC by the time I apply 887 and it has not been an year yet. since the processing time is so long, I am purposely delaying and will be completed next year, probably after one year .. Can I do that can't I ? 

/Thanks, 
D

23 minutes ago, DVR said:

Hi, that wouldn't be a problem, once you receive the new password update the details on IMMI account. Under password details (or change details - I really don't remember what exactly it was) you can update it. Good Luck 

Great, thank you.

24 minutes ago, DVR said:

I am rs-posting this question I didn't get an answer before, sorry guys .. ☹️

Dear All, 

I haven't uploaded AFC and PCC by the time I apply 887 and it has not been an year yet. since the processing time is so long, I am purposely delaying and will be completed next year, probably after one year .. Can I do that can't I ? 

/Thanks, 
D

Personally I would suggest just uploading these as soon as you can. You never know what happens, how things change or processing times. So rather safe then sorry. And rather get updated docs when you need them!!