887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 minutes ago, Ali39 said:

Hi guys

My friend applied in July 2018 whose CO asked to submit the Ielts, while she is primary applicant.

I’m asking you if she necessarily  submit it or not.

If so, what band is it required?

I am July 2018 applicant too. Case Officers are delaying 2018 applications i am not sure why

There is no requirement for IELTS for primary applicants. Try to submit university letter saying all qualification was in English.

Seeking information from old member.

Applied 887 on 7th February 2019.

Contacted by CO on 23rd April asking the documents which were already attached (evidence of employment, residence and updated AFP.. All the documents were already attached with the application)

Anyways, I attached everything again.

Could i please ask roughly how much time they take after the documents are provided?

Case Officer: Lisa.

Thanks,

5 hours ago, Shazi said:

My 489 is still valid, and i applied 887 in Oct 2018. I have submitted form 1022, birth certificate and letter from jp to my immi account, but for passport its difficult because of corona situation.

So do i need to send all these paper work to the email address you mentioned? or immi is fine.

@Shazi mate letter from gp? Can you please tell is there any template or GP have that with them?

Contacted by CO on 23rd April asking the documents which were already attached (evidence of employment, residence and updated AFP.. All the documents were already attached with the application)
Could i please ask roughly how much time they take after the documents are provided?
Thanks,

It depends on the COs, it can be range from 1 week to 6 months... hopefully they will check your file again soon. If you don’t hear anything within 1 month I would recommend you to lodge a complaint via the IMMI account, all the best

12 minutes ago, nudgee said:

It depends on the COs, it can be range from 1 week to 6 months... hopefully they will check your file again soon. If you don’t hear anything within 1 month I would recommend you to lodge a complaint via the IMMI account, all the best

Thanks. Fingers crossed. 

36 minutes ago, KhanR said:

Thanks,

Hi There,

I applied 2 Feb 2019, and also got contacted by CO Lisa on the 23rd April.  Asking for a list of all the countries I have travelled too and total days there (this information I had already given them in Form 80).

Really hoping grant comes soon!! Also let’s keep in contact if anything changes! 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Shazi said:

My 489 is still valid, and i applied 887 in Oct 2018. I have submitted form 1022, birth certificate and letter from jp to my immi account, but for passport its difficult because of corona situation.

So do i need to send all these paper work to the email address you mentioned? or immi is fine.

If You can send email that would be lot quicker. 

20 hours ago, Ricky said:

Baby born after 887 lodgement need to send baby’s passport, birth certificate, form 1022 including your visa copy to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au 

After 887 lodgement you can’t generate hap Id you need to request even after your baby added.

@Ricky thanks mate, just question onto sending the email for newborn:

i uploaded form1022, birth certificate of newborn into my attached -others>evidence documents

passport  of newborn not applied yet due to current covid 19

mate question is -should i sent current 489 visa mine only with baby documents or wife plus existing child also?
needs to provide anything in the email ?

lodgement type: Online

Thanks in advance man

Edited by nmit07
  • Like 1

Hi guys,  I applied in Apr 18 and haven't got anything from immi department, the status is received.  Taking the information from the tracker 2018 applicants got PR visas already. Is there any step to escalate?  Appreciate any suggestions.  Thanks. 

OMG you wait longer than me, you should definitely lodge a complaint and you are within the timeframe of 24 months. Login your IMMI and choose help and support on the top, then choose client feedback then follow the instruction
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, nmit07 said:

@Ricky thanks man, do i need to upload the same in the immi account as well after email sent to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au ?

we didnt applied passport yet as due to covid 19 situation not sure vfs Melbourne still accepting new born passport yet?

if you can answer this also mate

thanks

Yes attached in immi account too.