887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

47 minutes ago, DVR said:

Nope, only primary applicant has to fulfill the work requirement of full-time one year and two years of residential status. But by the time you apply 887,  all your dependents including spouse have to be in Australia. If they are not, you can't add them to application. Online application  says they are not onshore and you will be not be able to proceed

@DVR  I will complete my 2 years stay soon and 1 year full time job also done. My family ( wife and son ) came 2 months later after me and they are onshore now. I am the primary applicant ...my question is 

a. Do My family has to fulfill 2 years stay requirement like me when i will apply for 887 visa soon ????

b. Should I wait for my dependents for their 2 years stay requirements or I can lodge 887???

4 minutes ago, Victor said:

Tomorrow we complete 4 years on our 489 visa.

So what next ?

we applied in August 29th 2018.

U will automatically be on bridging visa BVA. u are not allowed to travel overseas under BVA if u want to travel overseas u have to apply for Bridging visa B BVB.

• Thanks 1

Grant Grant Grant

Received our grant few minutes ago. 

Date applied: 09/09/2018

First contact: 04/12/2018 _CO:Sophorn (Requested further proof on spouse’s language ability even though we provided them when we applied)

Complaint 1: 17/04/2020 (replied ‘this is a request, not a complaint’)

Complaint 2: 21/04/2020 (complaint again without using the word “request” & said I’m complaining)

Grant: 27/04/2020 - CO: Sophorn

Thank you so much for all the lovely people in this forum. I wouldn’t have complained if it wasn’t for this forum. Thanks so much again & I hope everyone will get their grant soon. 

Cheers ‘to you all. 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IMAD said:

Grant Grant Grant

First contact: 04/12/2018 _CO:Sophorn (Requested further proof on spouse’s language ability even though we provided them when we applied)

Complaint 2: 21/04/2020 (complaint again without using the word “request” & said I’m complaining)

Thank you so much for all the lovely people in this forum. I wouldn’t have complained if it wasn’t for this forum. Thanks so much again & I hope everyone will get their grant soon. 

Cheers ‘to you all. 

Many Congratulations

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IMAD said:

Grant Grant Grant

Cheers ‘to you all. 

congratulations

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IMAD said:

Grant Grant Grant

Cheers ‘to you all. 

Did u provide the English test results or just functional English proof after first contact??

8 minutes ago, IMAD said:

Grant Grant Grant

Cheers ‘to you all. 

@IMAD congratulations mate..what u have provided for spouse language ability when co asked u

1 minute ago, jaknap3 said:

Did u provide the English test results or just functional English proof after first contact??

First I submitted a letter explains that we already provided proof in the first place. But to be on the safe side, we took the English test & submitted the results sheet. 

1 minute ago, sislam said:

@IMAD congratulations mate..what u have provided for spouse language ability when co asked u

First I submitted a letter explaining that we already provided proof in the first place along with all the certificates and letter from the institute. But to be on the safe side, we took the English test & submitted the results sheet. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, IMAD said:

Grant Grant Grant

Cheers ‘to you all. 

many congrats 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, IMAD said:

Grant Grant Grant

Cheers ‘to you all. 

Many congrats mate, enjoy your freedom. Did you received any email after your second complaint? I did complaint 2 times without using 'request' word but received generic reply saying its in processing time. I applied in Nov 2018 and got contacted in January for additional doc, after that nothing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IMAD said:

Grant Grant Grant

Cheers ‘to you all. 

congratulations IMAD. 

• Like 1