sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Does processing times come down to 6 months? What do you think?
I am only eligible to apply for September 2021 . I hope they have the same enthusiasm at that time too.

By the time you applied for 887 there should be very minimum 887 visa left, you will get it within 6 months. It’s the current applicants that suffer :(
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, nudgee said:

By the time you applied for 887 there should be very minimum 887 visa left, you will get it within 6 months. It’s the current applicants that suffer 😞

I don’t think so as there would be more people eligible by that time to apply 887 ...

I don’t think so as there would be more people eligible by that time to apply 887 ...

Let’s hope they can clear the backlog within the next 6 months now ..

After I sent complain letter about 887 long processing time I received a response. If anybody on temporary visa has difficulties could tel they story in provided link.

"If you know of any other temporary visa holders who cannot get home and have similar stories to yours and who might want to share their story, please ask them to share their story by visiting completing this form: https://bit.ly/temporaryvisaform "

1 hour ago, Sin said:

Congrats, enjoy your freedom. May I check if the CO who granted the PR is the same CO who asked you for the AFP on 15th Jan?

Thanks Sin,

CO who contacted in Jan was Sophorn and granted by Kate

• Thanks 1

Hi,

Me and my wife are on 489.we first came to melbourne and after 20 days we moved to adelaide.will it be a problem and violation.did anyone had similar situation.also while applying 887 should we mention on application.

Please advise.

1 hour ago, ankit7775 said:

did they asked for only statutary declaration in feb ??

didnt have any contact after that??

1 Contact - SON MEDICAL

2 Contact - Daughter e Medical 

3 Contact - Declaration on 26 FEB 2020

6 minutes ago, Aaron kum said:

Hi,

Me and my wife are on 489.we first came to melbourne and after 20 days we moved to adelaide.will it be a problem and violation.did anyone had similar situation.also while applying 887 should we mention on application.

Please advise.

That won’t be a problem.... 

10 minutes ago, DANISH RAZA said:

1 Contact - SON MEDICAL

Immi added my newborn to 887 application today

Do you have any idea what else they can ask at this point. Waiting since OCT 2018

33 minutes ago, Aaron kum said:

Hi,

Please advise.

Many of us stay in non regional upon first arrival with relatives until we figure out accomodation in regional so nothing to worry about we stayed about 15 days and i provided a cover letter explaining my stay for extra assurance 

34 minutes ago, DANISH RAZA said:

1 Contact - SON MEDICAL

1 contact 9 Dec afp and pcc and medical but mention no medical required Co did mistake 

2 contact 21 April medical required now co put note last time co forget to put medical examination details 

Specially with family of 3,4 facing these problems 

Please do the medicals and statutory declaration before hand to save some time thanks

Edited by 28-09-18
Forget

With this pace it looks like march 2019 applicants file will start to be opened at the end of next month only 🤔

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Hans said:

With this pace it looks like march 2019 applicants file will start to be opened at the end of next month only 🤔

I hope next week InshaAllah 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Scorpio2011 said:
5 minutes ago, Scorpio2011 said:

lets hope n pray, by next week COs shud start opening March 19 files. 

What date  you applied 

Edited by Salman khan