887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 minute ago, Col2019 said:

We got our 887 visa today (couple). We applied on 23 July 2018. CO Michael requested English test for main applicant and health checks for both of us on 13 Sept 2019. Our previous visa was a 475 visa (yes, a 475 visa, perhaps one of the last ones) that took 6.5 years to be granted (we have a Master and Phd in patience). In Bridging Visa from December 2018. Granted today 28 April 2018. CO Vineetha

Congratulation 

2 minutes ago, Col2019 said:

We got our 887 visa today (couple). We applied on 23 July 2018. CO Michael requested English test for main applicant and health checks for both of us on 13 Sept 2019. Our previous visa was a 475 visa (yes, a 475 visa, perhaps one of the last ones) that took 6.5 years to be granted (we have a Master and Phd in patience). In Bridging Visa from December 2018. Granted today 28 April 2018. CO Vineetha

congratulations 😎

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sunjay said:

Hi guys i lodged my 887 through Agent on sept 2018, i live in regional area and have to spend whole day to meet my agent and now a days my agent doesnt even  response to any of my call or text. i dont have username and password so is there any chance i can still login to my immi account by myself or do i need to depend on my agent

I am not too sure. but I would call immigration and ask them. Details on this number etc are in the link below.

Telephone: 131 881

Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/contact-us/telephone/in-australia

10 minutes ago, Col2019 said:

congratulations 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Col2019 said:

Happy for you. Congrats and good luck. I can just try to understand your Masters and Phd in patience but don't want to try it at all..... 🤗

Good bless You. 

2 minutes ago, nudgee said:

I did provide it, you should have a copy when you applied for 489, just use the same one

I had submitted the School Certificate along-with Affidavit during 489. So for 887, I have submitted the same as I have no birth certificate. 

I hope it will work....

5 hours ago, Caleesi said:

Omg guys!!!

Grant, grant, grant!!!

Applied on 10th November 2018

1st contact 15th Jan 2020- asked for AFP with aliases for myself.

Complained on 18th April.

Grant today at 8.22 am

Partner is British and Iam Indian.

Was really depressed and worried last couple of weeks. This forum has been a constant support. A special thanks to Nudgee, Dee and all other og members. Don't think would have gotten through without your help. All the best to everyone who is waiting.

Complain guys!! It really helps

Congrats and thankew. Who was your CO?

2 hours ago, Aaron kum said:

Hi,

Me and my wife are on 489.we first came to melbourne and after 20 days we moved to adelaide.will it be a problem and violation.did anyone had similar situation.also while applying 887 should we mention on application.

Please advise.

I am in same boat and have mention it in form 80. As per my knowledge we cannot leave gap in timeline. They give grace period to settle ( heard it) so should be fine.