887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Liveyourlife said:

*******ohhh my god Finally after 20 months of Waiting got this golden email at 6.56Am this morning.******

Applied 22/08/2018

Documents required by Kathriene (required documents secondary applicant AFP and IELTS)

visa granted 29/08/2020  by Jennie

I would like to say you thankyou to all wonderful people here...

Stay clam and be positive...

Congratulations!

How long did it take to get the notification after you supplied the required documents? when did you upload those. thanks

2 hours ago, Liveyourlife said:

*******ohhh my god Finally after 20 months of Waiting got this golden email at 6.56Am this morning.******

Applied 22/08/2018

Documents required by Kathriene (required documents secondary applicant AFP and IELTS)

Congrats 

7 minutes ago, Sunny_March19 said:

Hi Nudgee,

Can we hide the 2016-2017 data in the tracker.

Thank You.

Yes plz Nudgee, Dee and other admins..... Or if we can put filter on grant date and applied date(just a suggestion)

Edited by Hans

4 hours ago, Liveyourlife said:

Applied 22/08/2018

Congrats. Did you complain as well?

14 hours ago, tanvir said:

my CO is Rajani as well. 

applied 21st October 2018.

contacted on 09th January, 2020. supplied required documents.

no response yet...!!

It seems CO Rajani skipped september applicants like us.. even i applied on september 2018 since first contacted on dec 2019..havent heard any thing  from her

🤩🤩🤩🤩 GRANT O ji GRANT Bale Bale GRANT Chi Chu da GRANT....... YUHOOOO................ GRANT😜😜😜😜

GUYS THE WAIT FOR ME IS OVER FINALLY........... AND FOR YOU ALL WHO ARE WAITING,  YOU GOT TO BELIEVE ITS NOT THAT FAR OFF NOW..........

RECEIVED THE LOVELY DIRECT AUTO GRANT EMAIL ON 28 April 20 - 11.46 AM

CALL IT GOLD, CALL IT DIAMOND, THE FEELING IS FAR BEYOND WHEN IT UNFOLDS. 24 Hrs passed by and a Sweet Sensation with each remembrance. 

Applied Date - 24 December 2018

SINGLE APPLICANT - Hopefully will mingle soon....😝

OK GUYS just FYI - Keep uploading some sort of documents to demonstrate ongoing residence and you current employment docs if any and ensure your file is decision ready and totally updated. You will get your DESIRED RESULTS very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is for all but, but focusing on those who feel missed out - all NOV, DEC, JAN AND FEB Applicants, Its coming your way very soon, don't think too much or worry as it is happening and will happen for you all.... 

THANK YOU ALL THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN CONTRIBUTING TO THIS FORUM AND THOSE SILENT READERS I KNOW WHEN YOU GET YOURS, YOU WILL COME IN, LIKE I DID TO SHARE YOUR FEELINGS.  THIS FORUM KEPT GIVING US DIFFERENT EMOTIONS BUT ALWAYS, IT WAS SOMETHING TO LOOK UPTO  IN THIS LONG PAINFUL WAIT....A RAY OF HOPE FOR ALL OF US.. GOD BLESS YOU ALL....

WISH YOU ALL SAFE AND FRUITFUL JOURNEY AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

BALE BALE.......😛

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, GEERESH said:

🤩🤩🤩🤩 GRANT O ji GRANT Bale Bale GRANT Chi Chu da GRANT....... YUHOOOO................ GRANT😜😜😜😜

GUYS THE WAIT FOR ME IS OVER FINALLY........... AND FOR YOU ALL WHO ARE WAITING,  YOU GOT TO BELIEVE ITS NOT THAT FAR OFF NOW..........

CALL IT GOLD, CALL IT DIAMOND, THE FEELING IS FAR BEYOND WHEN IT UNFOLDS. 24 Hrs passed by and a Sweet Sensation with each remembrance. 

OK GUYS just FYI - Keep uploading some sort of documents to demonstrate ongoing residence and you current employment docs if any and ensure your file is decision ready and totally updated. You will get your DESIRED RESULTS very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is for all but, but focusing on those who feel missed out - all NOV, DEC, JAN AND FEB Applicants, Its coming your way very soon, don't think too much or worry as it is happening and will happen for you all.... 

THANK YOU ALL THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN CONTRIBUTING TO THIS FORUM AND THOSE SILENT READERS I KNOW WHEN YOU GET YOURS, YOU WILL COME IN, LIKE I DID TO SHARE YOUR FEELINGS.  THIS FORUM KEPT GIVING US DIFFERENT EMOTIONS BUT ALWAYS, IT WAS SOMETHING TO LOOK UPTO  IN THIS LONG PAINFUL WAIT....A RAY OF HOPE FOR ALL OF US.. GOD BLESS YOU ALL....

BALE BALE.......😛

Congrats 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GEERESH said:

YOU ALL THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN CONTRIBUTING TO THIS FORUM AND THOSE SILENT READERS I KNOW WHEN YOU GET YOURS, YOU WILL COME IN, LIKE I DID TO SHARE YOUR FEELINGS.  THIS FORUM KEPT GIVING US DIFFERENT EMOTIONS BUT ALWAYS, IT WAS SOMETHING TO LOOK UPTO  IN THIS LONG PAINFUL WAIT....A RAY OF HOPE FOR ALL OF US.. GOD BLESS YOU ALL....

Bale Bale...

5 minutes ago, GEERESH said:

BALE BALE.......😛

Congratulations 🎉 Bale Bale

12 minutes ago, GEERESH said:

BALE BALE.......😛

Bhraaava congrats. These grants keeps us going in these depressing times. 

22 minutes ago, GEERESH said:

BALE BALE.......😛

Congrats mate