887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

23 minutes ago, GEERESH said:

🤩🤩🤩🤩 GRANT O ji GRANT Bale Bale GRANT Chi Chu da GRANT....... YUHOOOO................ GRANT😜😜😜😜

GUYS THE WAIT FOR ME IS OVER FINALLY........... AND FOR YOU ALL WHO ARE WAITING,  YOU GOT TO BELIEVE ITS NOT THAT FAR OFF NOW..........

RECEIVED THE LOVELY DIRECT AUTO GRANT EMAIL ON 28 April 20 - 11.46 AM

CALL IT GOLD, CALL IT DIAMOND, THE FEELING IS FAR BEYOND WHEN IT UNFOLDS. 24 Hrs passed by and a Sweet Sensation with each remembrance. 

Applied Date - 24 December 2018

SINGLE APPLICANT - Hopefully will mingle soon....😝

OK GUYS just FYI - Keep uploading some sort of documents to demonstrate ongoing residence and you current employment docs if any and ensure your file is decision ready and totally updated. You will get your DESIRED RESULTS very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is for all but, but focusing on those who feel missed out - all NOV, DEC, JAN AND FEB Applicants, Its coming your way very soon, don't think too much or worry as it is happening and will happen for you all.... 

THANK YOU ALL THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN CONTRIBUTING TO THIS FORUM AND THOSE SILENT READERS I KNOW WHEN YOU GET YOURS, YOU WILL COME IN, LIKE I DID TO SHARE YOUR FEELINGS.  THIS FORUM KEPT GIVING US DIFFERENT EMOTIONS BUT ALWAYS, IT WAS SOMETHING TO LOOK UPTO  IN THIS LONG PAINFUL WAIT....A RAY OF HOPE FOR ALL OF US.. GOD BLESS YOU ALL....

WISH YOU ALL SAFE AND FRUITFUL JOURNEY AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

BALE BALE.......😛

Congrats bro 

28 minutes ago, GEERESH said:

🤩🤩🤩🤩 GRANT O ji GRANT Bale Bale GRANT Chi Chu da GRANT....... YUHOOOO................ GRANT😜😜😜😜

GUYS THE WAIT FOR ME IS OVER FINALLY........... AND FOR YOU ALL WHO ARE WAITING,  YOU GOT TO BELIEVE ITS NOT THAT FAR OFF NOW..........

RECEIVED THE LOVELY DIRECT AUTO GRANT EMAIL ON 28 April 20 - 11.46 AM

CALL IT GOLD, CALL IT DIAMOND, THE FEELING IS FAR BEYOND WHEN IT UNFOLDS. 24 Hrs passed by and a Sweet Sensation with each remembrance. 

Applied Date - 24 December 2018

SINGLE APPLICANT - Hopefully will mingle soon....😝

OK GUYS just FYI - Keep uploading some sort of documents to demonstrate ongoing residence and you current employment docs if any and ensure your file is decision ready and totally updated. You will get your DESIRED RESULTS very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is for all but, but focusing on those who feel missed out - all NOV, DEC, JAN AND FEB Applicants, Its coming your way very soon, don't think too much or worry as it is happening and will happen for you all.... 

THANK YOU ALL THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN CONTRIBUTING TO THIS FORUM AND THOSE SILENT READERS I KNOW WHEN YOU GET YOURS, YOU WILL COME IN, LIKE I DID TO SHARE YOUR FEELINGS.  THIS FORUM KEPT GIVING US DIFFERENT EMOTIONS BUT ALWAYS, IT WAS SOMETHING TO LOOK UPTO  IN THIS LONG PAINFUL WAIT....A RAY OF HOPE FOR ALL OF US.. GOD BLESS YOU ALL....

WISH YOU ALL SAFE AND FRUITFUL JOURNEY AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

BALE BALE.......😛

Congrats balle balle....

Thanks for a descriptive email bro.

god bless you.

get ready To mingle now...

Grant...

Just received direct grant, applied 17/12/18

Family of three.. 

Indian PCC expired. complaint yesterday and attached one cover letter in IMMI account mentioned issues like PCC expired but not visited india, asked HAPID in advanced for son(subsequent entrant in 489), updated AFP etc.  

NO medical of son,..Not visited India after 887 lodge.

CO-NIKHILA

Thanks all of you , for your support.This forum really helps me alot. 

Hoping to get soon, those are waiting..

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sid said:

Grant...

Family of three.. 

Indian PCC expired. complaint yesterday and attached one cover letter in IMMI account mentioned issues like PCC expired but not visited india, asked HAPID in advanced for son(subsequent entrant in 489), updated AFP etc.  

CO-NIKHILA

congratz mate, how did you create the HAP ID in advance? 

Grant...
Family of three.. 
CO-NIKHILA

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, sid said:

Grant...

Family of three.. 

CO-NIKHILA

Congratulations Mate