super statements,

employment contract,

residency contract,

updated AFP,

submitted all first week of Jan2020

First complaint on 24 april 2020

887 granted 30 april 2020
CO Wilson

now, i would like to thank all the senior members, specialy Nudgee and Dee, for all the support and information.This group gave me hope and strength in these hard times.

and for all the 2018 applicants,guys just complaint once, and then wait. They are clearing all 2018 files, @Harji you as well. good luck everyone  and 2019 applicants, its not gonna be long. Hope you all get your PR soon.

in the end, thanks everyone.

• Like 14

Hello everyone, 
Single applicant
Date applied 27 sep 2018
First contact 17 dec 2019
asked for
super statements,
employment contract,
residency contract,
updated AFP,
CO Wilson
now, i would like to thank all the senior members, specialy Nudgee and Dee, for all the support and information.This group gave me hope and strength in these hard times.
and for all the 2018 applicants,guys just complaint once, and then wait. They are clearing all 2018 files,@Harji you as well. good luck everyone  and 2019 applicants, its not gonna be long. Hope you all get your PR soon.

Congratulations, enjoy your freedom :) happy for you
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Splash said:

Yup I checked online and let my friend check in person they closed for further notice. 

I am in Tasmania and applied to VFS Melbourne. In your case, definitely you can apply  online in Sydney, just confirm it before applying.

I am in Tasmania and applied to VFS Melbourne. In your case, definitely you can apply  online in Sydney, just confirm it before applying.

When did you applied to VFS Melbourne?
I did applied to Vfs Mel from TAS,still waiting to have one.I don’t know how long does it take?

Thank you

On 4/28/2020 at 9:56 AM, Ricky said:

Did you signed stec dec from Australian citizen in one of the police station when you submitted¿

Hy guys

Today they asked me passport of my baby which I already sent them in February...but I send them this time too

this is 3rd time that they are asking me document 🙁🙁

co Kylie 

should I write complain again cause I know they will check my this submitted document after months 

17 minutes ago, Rima said:

Hy guys

Today they asked me passport of my baby which I already sent them in February...but I send them this time too

this is 3rd time that they are asking me document 🙁🙁

co Kylie 

should I write complain again cause I know they will check my this submitted document after months 

Off course, you should...!!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sirbrinder said:

Hello everyone, 
Single applicant

Date applied 27 sep 2018

First contact 17 dec 2019

asked for
super statements,

employment contract,

residency contract,

updated AFP,

CO Wilson

and for all the 2018 applicants,guys just complaint once, and then wait. They are clearing all 2018 files, @Harji you as well. good luck everyone  and 2019 applicants, its not gonna be long. Hope you all get your PR soon.

Congratulations on your grant 😊. Quick question ? Didn't you upload those docs by the time you lodge the visa ? Or are those related to your waiting period ? after applying the visa ?

25 minutes ago, DVR said:

Congratulations on your grant 😊. Quick question ? Didn't you upload those docs by the time you lodge the visa ? Or are those related to your waiting period ? after applying the visa ?

Thankew. DVR i submitted letters when i applied, but i didnt submitted super statements, just normal employer letter and pay slips and tax statements. And when they asked for updated AFP on first contact, they asked for Proper residency contract and  proper employment contract, as i was working for company and staying in their hotel from last 3.5 years. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sirbrinder said:

Thankew. DVR i submitted letters when i applied, but i didnt submitted super statements, just normal employer letter and pay slips and tax statements. And when they asked for updated AFP on first contact, they asked for Proper residency contract and  proper employment contract, as i was working for company and staying in their hotel from last 3.5 years. 

Hi, May I know what document you uploaded as residency contract as you staying at a hotel?  I’m also staying at a hotel, so I’m not sure what document should I upload. Thank you. 

4 hours ago, Troy_Troy said:

Hi, May I know what document you uploaded as residency contract as you staying at a hotel?  I’m also staying at a hotel, so I’m not sure what document should I upload. Thank you. 

Hotel bills i was stay in hotel in order to find house for lease until i was stay in hotel for 1 in week

9 hours ago, Patel1 said:

When did you applied to VFS Melbourne?
I did applied to Vfs Mel from TAS,still waiting to have one.I don’t know how long does it take?

Thank you

Hi Patel Saab,

I have applied last week on Thursday. I am expecting it next week. When did you apply? I have requested for scanned copy but as usual they never  bother to acknowledge the email.