887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

8 hours ago, charithamadu said:

Thanks for the information. As I mentioned earlier that we applied 489 onshore and my partner is already in Australia, but in this information they mention after arriving in Australia person need to enroll in English, so may be this is not for our case. Any suggestions really appreciable.

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Jessi said:

It’s not about problem it’s like taking control by yourself . Than his (agent) responsibility his onus is over.As I had paid him so he is managing the process but as soon as I took over he will raise his hand & will say you have to manage own your own.Thats why I asked that will he be able to get any notification if I export my file.Anyone in the forum who had done this can certainly help me

He will not get any notification till u tell him. He will never know that u are tracking your application. So he will keep doing what he should be. Don’t worry, all the best.

• Thanks 2

I have two questions, one is that I applied for AFP on 21st April and still haven’t received it. Any idea how long does it take normally to come. Secondly, is it mandatory to upload pictures of all applicants. If yes then, can I take pictures with mobile phone and upload or do I have to go to shop to get them...

On 4/30/2020 at 12:20 PM, Anthony said:

Our GP unfortunately has no idea what to write. She just wrote us a short letter to say no issues with health according to hospital discharge report. I don’t know if it’s enough, hopefully someone here can share other GP letter samples.

Hello dear, the screenshot that you shared, can you please give me that full page. Actually, I want to read full paragraph that is written at the end. Because, I applied for 877 and my 489 is expiring next week and I am stuck overseas. That last paragraph has some good information regarding my status. Can you please let me know where did you get this page from? Or share the page please. Thanks

3rd May 2020

Dear All,
Spoke to a representative of 60 minutes of 9now news and have sent my formal introduction and our situation to them. They want all of us to send mail with a brief story on our plight, challenges we are facing to meet financial ends, number of members, how we are managing this with lot of difficulty and sign off with your name and contact number. They informed that if they get more than 500 requests till Tuesday, they will make a documentary and show to the officials and later telecast in their program.. It's a golden opportunity, pls mention our situation and send mail to 60Minutes@nine.com.au

Draft mail..
You may add more flavour and contents to this...

(((Quote))))
Dear Concerned,
I am skilled migrant who came on 489 regional temporary visa and have struggled hard to meet ends. After completing 2 years of stay in regional area (with 1 yr of work in regional area), I applied for 887 PR visa. The only criteria to grant 887 PR is regional stay of 2 years including 1 yr of work in regional area. However, the Case officers in DHA are delaying the visa processing and currently their website shows back log of nearly 29 months. We are NOT given any government support especially during these COVID19 crisis. We have started online petition, campaigns and much more but we could not get the Case officers in DHA reduce the processing time and grant us visas ASAP so that we can fend for ourselves and get suitable jobs and move around to sustain ourselves. We are skilled migrants and we are confident that we will add value to the society by our meaningful contribution. Pls help us to make our plea reach the right officials and let them take right action to expedite our visa processing. Thanks and Best Regards,
Name / Mobile number.
((((Unquote))))

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

16 hours ago, May2019 said:

I have two questions, one is that I applied for AFP on 21st April and still haven’t received it. Any idea how long does it take normally to come. Secondly, is it mandatory to upload pictures of all applicants. If yes then, can I take pictures with mobile phone and upload or do I have to go to shop to get them...

you can get AFP within  7 to 10 business day 2nd according to my info have to take pics of all applicants and took it from the shop or australia post..thanks

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Qasim Javed said:

Hello dear, the screenshot that you shared, can you please give me that full page. Actually, I want to read full paragraph that is written at the end. Because, I applied for 877 and my 489 is expiring next week and I am stuck overseas. That last paragraph has some good information regarding my status. Can you please let me know where did you get this page from? Or share the page please. Thanks

Salam Qasim, Did u get the exemption ?

Hello everyone, I was granted 887 on 21st of April. Currently I am being stood down from my permanent full time job as I am not eligible for Jobkeeper payment?

Am I eligible for job seeker payment? If I choose to take annual leave payment while stood down will it going to impact jobseekers payment? I am so confused, please give suggestions [emoji120]

If anyone is in the same situation please send me pm. Thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3rd May 2020
Dear All,
Spoke to a representative of 60 minutes of 9now news and have sent my formal introduction and our situation to them. They want all of us to send mail with a brief story on our plight, challenges we are facing to meet financial ends, number of members, how we are managing this with lot of difficulty and sign off with your name and contact number. They informed that if they get more than 500 requests till Tuesday, they will make a documentary and show to the officials and later telecast in their program.. It's a golden opportunity, pls mention our situation and send mail to 60Minutes@nine.com.au
Draft mail..
(((Quote))))
Dear Concerned,
I am skilled migrant who came on 489 regional temporary visa and have struggled hard to meet ends. After completing 2 years of stay in regional area (with 1 yr of work in regional area), I applied for 887 PR visa. The only criteria to grant 887 PR is regional stay of 2 years including 1 yr of work in regional area. However, the Case officers in DHA are delaying the visa processing and currently their website shows back log of nearly 29 months. We are NOT given any government support especially during these COVID19 crisis. We have started online petition, campaigns and much more but we could not get the Case officers in DHA reduce the processing time and grant us visas ASAP so that we can fend for ourselves and get suitable jobs and move around to sustain ourselves. We are skilled migrants and we are confident that we will add value to the society by our meaningful contribution. Pls help us to make our plea reach the right officials and let them take right action to expedite our visa processing. Thanks and Best Regards,
Name / Mobile number.
((((Unquote))))

Well done, appreciate your effort! It will have a great impact if people talk about 887 delay on TV. Guys grab the chance.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Hans said:

Hi Dee,

I imported my application to my immi acc. but couldnot see attached docments. Just wanted to check if he attached all documents i provides

If he uploaded, they are there. You will see them. If not, it means they haven’t. Agent just submit application first and upload documents later. That happened to me as well. Ask them.

21 hours ago, Qasim Javed said:

Hi guys, 

I'm bit confused about my son's medical request from co. Would you guys please help me to understand below scenario. 

I have received a request from co about my son's on the paper medical to be done- however on the letter it says before co ask me to complete on the paper medical she would like me to provide a letter from GP and a signed copy of the consent form. 

Does it mean that  I have to complete something else apart from providing a letter from GP and consent form? (To complete the medical request for my son)

Also I can see the referral letter is sitting in my immi account under my son name and say 501 medical examination needs to be completed - ,however he is under 6 months old and therefore he doesn't need to do this -am I right guys?

Also, could anyone please share a sample template or a format of GP Letter for new born please. 

Appreciate all your help , thanks in advance. 

Edited by Andy.L

11 hours ago, suhailayaan@aim.com said:

3rd May 2020

Dear All,

Draft mail..

(((Quote))))
Dear Concerned,
Name / Mobile number.
((((Unquote))))

I sent email with all my hardship and struggles.

Edited by jasmin FR
missed some text

Hello everyone, I was granted 887 on 21st of April. Currently I am being stood down from my permanent full time job as I am not eligible for Jobkeeper payment?

Am I eligible for job seeker payment? If I choose to take annual leave payment while stood down will it going to impact jobseekers payment? I am so confused, please give suggestions [emoji120]

If anyone is in the same situation please send me pm. Thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello Kumar, You will be eligible for Jobseeker payment. Not too sure about Jobkeeper payment. Go to the centerlink office tomorrow open an account you will be getting paid from Tuesday. If you getting holiday pay then you will get less amount of money. As soon you finish your holiday pay then you will get full amount from jobseeker payment. Which is $900-$1200 fortnightly. For jobseeker payment you need to report twice in a months. Depends on your income you get payment. Hopefully it will helps, any confusion please send me a message. Happy to help you.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Hello Kumar, You will be eligible for Jobseeker payment. Not too sure about Jobkeeper payment. Go to the centerlink office tomorrow open an account you will be getting paid from Tuesday. If you getting holiday pay then you will get less amount of money. As soon you finish your holiday pay then you will get full amount from jobseeker payment. Which is $900-$1200 fortnightly. For jobseeker payment you need to report twice in a months. Depends on your income you get payment. Hopefully it will helps, any confusion please send me a message. Happy to help you.

They are rejecting claim if PR granted after 10 March 2020....but no harm in visiting centre link office

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

They are rejecting claim if PR granted after 10 March 2020....but no harm in visiting centre link office

I know many people who already getting money. Few of them got their PR about a week ago, their schedule payment start on this Tuesday. I checked with them no waiting time due to Covid situation. Well I am from NSW region, no issue here at all. It could be different due to personal circumstances or different region. You need to fill up a lots of information, then they will call you to verify. At least go to the office set up your account. Hope for the best.

• Like 1

I know many people who already getting money. Few of them got their PR about a week ago, their schedule payment start on this Tuesday. I checked with them no waiting time due to Covid situation. Well I am from NSW region, no issue here at all. It could be different due to personal circumstances or different region. You need to fill up a lots of information, then they will call you to verify. At least go to the office set up your account. Hope for the best.

Yes....it could state issue....