887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Victor said:

yes My Wife has always been the Main Applicant

Hi Victor,

this is what I found on 887 requirement. Fictional English is required for all dependents age above 18 but nothing about main application of 887. You should call to them and quoted about their English requirement for 887. 

D1C27AD9-1BA7-4681-A209-185E75088216.jpeg

• Like 3

Hi Guys,

I got my daughter's 489 and bridging visa today along with eMedical consent form.

The was the email i received today.

Thank you for your email.

Please find attached an eMedical consent form for Anoop which you will need to sign and return to the Department. Skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au   

As your child is still under 6 months we will forward the signed form and the Letter from your GP to BUPA for an “on papers” health assessment.

However, in my Immi account it says action required " Arrange health Examination". So i did it and got a referral letter for my daughter in which 501 health examination is required. Can someone please explain to me that if i need to book an appointment with bupa for my daughter or not? i am confused. 

Thanks heaps 

Hi Patel Saab,
I have applied last week on Thursday. I am expecting it next week. When did you apply? I have requested for scanned copy but as usual they never  bother to acknowledge the email.

I have applied on 23rd Apr 20,still waiting.How about you?
Did you received yet?

Thank you

2 hours ago, nudgee said:

No I didn’t

My friend has a same condition with you.. first Co ask her provide ielts functional while she is main and single applicant.. after 5 months Co correct his mistake and just ask her for update AFP.. So main applicant dosent NEED to show ielts and language certificate

9 hours ago, charanjit said:

Hi Guys,

I got my daughter's 489 and bridging visa today along with eMedical consent form.

The was the email i received today.

Thank you for your email.

Please find attached an eMedical consent form for Anoop which you will need to sign and return to the Department. Skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au   

As your child is still under 6 months we will forward the signed form and the Letter from your GP to BUPA for an “on papers” health assessment.

However, in my Immi account it says action required " Arrange health Examination". So i did it and got a referral letter for my daughter in which 501 health examination is required. Can someone please explain to me that if i need to book an appointment with bupa for my daughter or not? i am confused. 

Thanks heaps 

Yes 501 is normal check up go with Bupa 

13 hours ago, Don79 said:

No Way.. Now you can't even sit for IELTS. You can book the test, but they are getting cancelled later. I think you should complain..

I am 100% agreed.
My request to all my friends here, it is a wrong practice to entertain the unnecessary query of the CO. No one should provide the English Evidence for main applicant. 

I was going through all the comments but only Don79 has objected it. It is very clear that it is not required for main Applicant (also main applicant for 489).

Guys please do not encourage a wrong practice. 

Someone has got the grant even after expiry of PCC as he explained to the CO that he had never visited India after applying for 887. 

I am not going to provide them any English evidence again for 887, I am the main applicant and it is not required at all. 

On 4/28/2020 at 9:56 AM, Ricky said:

Did you signed stec dec from Australian citizen in one of the police station when you submitted¿

Grant!

applied 23rd July 2018

PR grant today

they asked me my English test score last Wednesday which I had luckily .. submitted on Thursday...

heaps thanks to this group 

cheers and good luck to those who have been waiting very long time ... I know the pain of this long waiting period

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Rima said:

Grant!

applied 23rd July 2018

PR grant today

they asked me my English test score last Wednesday which I had luckily .. submitted on Thursday...

cheers and good luck to those who have been waiting very long time ... I know the pain of this long waiting period

Congratulations

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rima said:

Grant!

applied 23rd July 2018

PR grant today

Congrats..who is case officer.

• Thanks 1

Grant!
applied 23rd July 2018
PR grant today

Were you asked to retake IELTS again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1