887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

we need to do another e-mail campaign. They have the ability, but they don't want to do it. When the government ease off COVID-19 restriction nobody will not remember the hardships we are going through and processing time will be back to where they were.

we got this attention because of COVID-19. Don't let it go away with COVID-19. I personally think we should send the same e-mail with some feed backs with different topics, such as " Government continues to ignore regional migrant's issues" , "Government let's Skill workers in regional areas to starve "  etc...

Lets share everyone's thoughts and do something together.    

•  
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, serry said:

Wrong, it's clearly mentioned on the card interim card

we get interim medicare card, blue, with 1 year expiry date from the day we apply 887. we have to go to centerlink office to apply. once your 887 gets approved you will get your medicare card and yes its green in color. Hope that answers your query. 😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDI said:

Hi Salman,  for primary applicant no need ielts.but I submitted the old one. For secondary you need to submit ielts latest or uni certificate,transcript, medium of instructions. 

Thanks

i submitted for my wife ielts as she secondary applicant but i didn't upload for me as my agent said not required... as far as overseas PCC i think i will upload it latest one

If the dependent IELTS results ( certificate) 3years validity period runs out, when the CO start to work with the case, does the dependent needs to sit for another IELTS exam? 

(But, the results were valid when the 887 application lodgement date)

2 hours ago, MDI said:

Alhamdulillah got my PR today.

Applied September 2018

1st contact: December 2019 asking for updated pcc for overseas. Though it's not needed as I didn't visit overseas.

Submitted: 25th December updated pcc.

Complained 17April 2020.

Grant 06 may

Family of 3.

Thanks everyone for the forum. 

CONGRATULATION ... Who was your CO ?

2 hours ago, Kawya said:

If the dependent IELTS results ( certificate) 3years validity period runs out, when the CO start to work with the case, does the dependent needs to sit for another IELTS exam? 

(But, the results were valid when the 887 application lodgement date)

As I know functional English is valid for 1 year for secondary applicant.But you can proof many ways functional English requirements. 

Please see the immi website. 

Thanks

4 hours ago, kuni39 said:

we get interim medicare card, blue, with 1 year expiry date from the day we apply 887. we have to go to centerlink office to apply. once your 887 gets approved you will get your medicare card and yes its green in color. Hope that answers your query. 😊

We all got Green medicare cards expiring in 2025 😊. then the Centerlink must have been mistaken 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kuni39 said:

There is no such thing here called Intrim 
https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/subjects/how-enrol-and-get-started-medicare/enrolling-medicare/how-enrol-medicare-if-youre-australian-permanent-resident/documents-enrol-medicare-if-youve-applied-permanent-residency

On 4/22/2020 at 3:22 PM, Kumar887 said:

Hi guys.

Congratulations everyone for the Grant.

Now, how to update Medicare card from interim to Full MEDICARE?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no such thing called Intrim or full medicare. You will receive full medicare (green) once you lodge the 887. 

https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/subjects/how-enrol-and-get-started-medicare/enrolling-medicare/how-enrol-medicare-if-youre-australian-permanent-resident/documents-enrol-medicare-if-youve-applied-permanent-residency

22 hours ago, charanjit said:

Hi Guys,

I got my daughter's 489 and bridging visa today along with eMedical consent form.

The was the email i received today.

Thank you for your email.

Please find attached an eMedical consent form for Anoop which you will need to sign and return to the Department. Skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au   

As your child is still under 6 months we will forward the signed form and the Letter from your GP to BUPA for an “on papers” health assessment.

However, in my Immi account it says action required " Arrange health Examination". So i did it and got a referral letter for my daughter in which 501 health examination is required. Can someone please explain to me that if i need to book an appointment with bupa for my daughter or not? i am confused. 

Thanks heaps 

Hi Charanjit, I got my baby's 489 few months ago when he was 4 months old, however, haven't received any referral letter for medical. Even there is no indication in immi account about that. Would you recon to send email asking for medical?

Dear folks,

"IMPORTANT!!!!!"

You can send me the proven English record request for main applicant from DOHA. I will transfer Mark and he will help us for this issue. It is important for all aplications. Please send it to me.

Capture.JPG.4d8496c0762b8666a6b6e63386dbae67.JPG

• Like 6