887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 minutes ago, Navdeep047 said:

How many of us are 2018 applicant??

Application date, CO name, last contact and documents asked. 

My Application Date: August 2018

CO Cassandra

Last contact 7 May and asked for baby medical.

it is still a few of us i reckon

• Like 1

How many of us are 2018 applicant??
Application date, CO name, last contact and documents asked. 
My Application Date: August 2018
CO Cassandra
Last contact 7 May and asked for baby medical.
Sep 2018 First contact December,
Last contact 22 May
One year work experience documents asked in both requests
Co ENG

Sent from my MAR-LX2 using Tapatalk

You didn’t provide experience letter after first contact ????
I provided Experience letter from taxi company on their official letter head also computerised shift reports with bank statement I don't know why they are asking again trying to find professional help

9 hours ago, like2020 said:

Please any senior member advise me regarding these. I have driven taxi for one year. I have provided bank statement, one letter stating I was driving with company for one year. I can not get pay slips as I was driving it on set price paying taxi owner per week cash for taxi rent. Although I deposit cash to my account stating salary for one year. Any advise from senior members 1215ad1ef1e53d9dfa527ae9809d834e.jpg

Did you apply through an agent or by yourself ? 

hi guys please answer my below quires 

a. For bank statement should i give them 2 yeas whole or only credited (salary) and debited (rent only). As i am using NAB , NAB online does't give u the option to download pdf format under search category. So i need to go to bank and ask them. 

b. For statutory declaration which form should I used ( one available on each state website NT,SA etc has their own statutory form) or the commonwealth one. 

c. i need to upload form 80 and 1221 only or some other forms as well. 

Thanks beautiful people 

19 minutes ago, DVR said:

Team, 

Can anyone let me know what From 1221 is ? Do we need to fill that one apart from form 80  for 887 ?🙄

Team, 

I found that we have to fill form 1221 as well (Which I wasn't aware of). Could you please let me know where it needs to be uploaded ? I can't find a category to upload it ?

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

1 minute ago, dar8 said:

I attached under other documents

Thank you so much for your reply ... I have just released that we must upload it, I had applied last year and not yet contacted. Is it OK if I fill it now and upload ? 
Further, shall I mentioned today's date or the date I submit-ed my application ?  

5 minutes ago, DVR said:

Thank you so much for your reply ... I have just released that we must upload it, I had applied last year and not yet contacted. Is it OK if I fill it now and upload ? 
Further, shall I mentioned today's date or the date I submit-ed my application ?  

I actually uploaded it this month i initially thought of submitting it with form 80 when we first applied but then thought since they are both similar and ask for personal particular details it would be best to upload 1221 later so that the co can see our most upto date details in form 1221  , you should enter the date you sign the form and submit , no issues with that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dar8 said:

I actually uploaded it this month i initially thought of submitting it with form 80 when we first applied but then thought since they are both similar and ask for personal particular details it would be best to upload 1221 later so that the co can see our most upto date details in form 1221  , you should enter the date you sign the form and submit , no issues with that

You are a good man @dar8, I thought the same. You know what ? I resigned from my previous employer after lodging 887 as it was just a stressful job. I was holding that job to make 887 application less complicated. I started next job (currently I was doing) right after next week I applied. So as you said I will leave it later this year then with the latest details. Thank you so much, you are a start .. ❤️ 😍

2 hours ago, like2020 said:

I applied by myself but thinking to get help if you can advise it would be helpful thanks

I suggest you better see an accountant to generate your taxi business papers but you should need  ,gst lodgements , income tax return, log in records for full year, letter from taxi company showing you worked them in that region.

Thanks

May I please know what sort of computerised shifts you have submitted? and what documents for work u have submitted exactly? Or leave me ur number i will explain it to you.

4 hours ago, DVR said:

Did you apply through an agent or by yourself ? 

52 minutes ago, Junaid said:

I suggest you better see an accountant to generate your taxi business papers but you should need  ,gst lodgements , income tax return, log in records for full year, letter from taxi company showing you worked them in that region.

Thanks

May I please know what sort of computerised shifts you have submitted? and what documents for work u have submitted exactly? Or leave me ur number i will explain it to you.

I submitted end shift reports log in and log out. Its each page has taxi company stamp, I also provided them with written one year Experience from company on their letter head. I also provide few efpost machine receipts around 70 which normally has abn number taxi licence number. I have given bank statements with cash deposit stating salary. It also shows few transactions of Efpost from customer cards. I provided Pay G for each quarter. I also submitted Tax return and notice of assessment as well. Thanks i pm you

• Like 1