887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

14 minutes ago, Maj said:

I missed to type that immi sent hap ID and the child had medical done at bupa and after we received email from bupa in regards of form 884 referral for a paediatrician

I am very upset now , its all upto paediatrician report which will be emailed to bupa medical and they let immigration know .

God knows

Sorry...but i have to ask...is there anything they told u at Bupa at the time of the medical.

One of our friends son was speech delayed ..thats why they had to go to the pediatric for him...

3 minutes ago, lpcallen said:

hi guys. I have got contact. They wanted English language documents for primary application. Why is that??

They need revenue for ielts/pte institute...also they believe that because Australia is so multicultural community ...ur english might have been deterioted 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My close friends got their grants today

Family of 2

Application date : 15 Jun 2019

Direct Grant : 03 Jun 2020

CO: Lisa

Adelaide Office

They uploaded latest information about payslips, Australian education (primary applicant has masters degree in Australia) last week.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, rahul_123 said:

They need revenue for ielts/pte institute...also they believe that because Australia is so multicultural community ...ur english might have been deterioted 

I have a one year full time  Australian master degree. Is that enough?