887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Dona said:

Many thanks. I already complaint through the immi account on the 1st June and attached is there response I got. Not sure if this is a general response for everyone or only to me.image.thumb.png.5a60c568332be38d745b5a507b03fd72.png

Appreciate your feedback if any..!

So, You have done your part. Nothing to do, just pray. I think, your file is complicated for divorce and baby issue. But I hope they will solve ASAP as you lodged complain and poked them by your MP

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

I`ll apply for 887 in November and I was wondering if there is someone who already got a grant after they moved from one regional area to another. This subject has always been tricky and, although there are agents who state that moving from one regional area to another is not a problem, I am still sceptical.

6 minutes ago, Zoo said:

we are on the same boat.  I applied at 2 April 2019. They just skipped my case.  I haven't got any information so far.  I called and emailed,  all response is just wait. 

Did you lodge complain by immiaccount? I did yesterday. Do you have a baby after lodgement of 887?

6 minutes ago, Amyyyyyy said:

Granted

Applied 1st Feb2019

1st contact 6 May Co Nikhila

Request my son’s AFP and evidence of english ability, uploaded 15th May

Grant 5th June by Co Vineetha

Thank you all & good luck to your all

Congrats

1 minute ago, bornil said:

Did you lodge complain by immiaccount? I did yesterday. Do you have a baby after lodgement of 887?

just single. 

I complained from immigration website. 

I called this morning. 

I don't know what I can do further. 

1 minute ago, Zoo said:

just single. 

I complained from immigration website. 

I called this morning. 

I don't know what I can do further. 

Im pretty sure they have missed your file. call every freaking day till they respond with a reasonable answer. Single applicant means you're file's not complicated at all. 

1 minute ago, SJay said:

Im pretty sure they have missed your file. call every freaking day till they respond with a reasonable answer. Single applicant means you're file's not complicated at all. 

I called this morning.  the guy helped me check and said your files are already received.  that's it.  he can't give me any more details. 

2 hours ago, Rae said:

Can someone add me to the tracker? 2ppl from France and Netherlands, applied 5/5/19 first contact 29/05/20 requested contracts from main applicants job (we only supplied payslips), functional English for secondary applicant and translation of French PCC.

Done.

16 minutes ago, Zoo said:

I called this morning.  the guy helped me check and said your files are already received.  that's it.  he can't give me any more details. 

They are just dumb ass. I called them and they did not provide any answer. I asked him specifically whether my child needs medical or not. The responder said yes as my child is 7 month old, but depends on CO. What a vogue answer!!  Keep complaining after every 14 days.

Edited by bornil

2 minutes ago, bornil said:

Guys, I got this after lodging complaint. Does it mean that, they forwarded my issue to the CO team?

Why they told it is a request so GFU cant respond? I lodged complain I reckon but tone was polite,thats it

image.png.217b4c551a8e589a9f2656c3dd82d574.png

I don't think you made a complaint, looks like you did a request...( according to what they saying)

Just now, Megrand1 said:

No.

You can choose between compliment, suggestion and complaint.

No other options. We chose complaints.

Exactly, they are confusing us too. But I have heard that, although they respond like a Robot, they will forward my case to the CO team, is it true? if not, why we are wasting time by poking them??