887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

I have a suggestion for those who want to book medical appointment for child in Adelaide.

I was searching online in port Augusta and in Adelaide. In Adelaide there is dates in August/September, not before that.

Then I called Bupa today and fortunately found 2nd july.

Just call them to book, dont rely online only. May be they have some reservations in their hand.

Cheers.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

They didn't come back to me

I hope you'll be contacted soon. Please do not worry too much if not receiving this PR soon is not gonna hurt you in anyway and your life goes on without much hassle. I said that cuz getting mine quickly meant a great deal to me as something very important in my life depended on it. The deadline was to be the end of January 2021. If I didn't get my PR before that, then the opportunity would have gone bye bye...outta the window. I applied 31 July, 2019. At that time, I was looking at 24-26 months of process time. So I settled myself down and let go of the dream of getting the opportunity. Cuz I knew I wouldn't get the PR in time anyway. If I won't get it, why worry. On the other hand, if I am destined to, it will come to me. Then, all of a sudden COVID hit. Case officers raced through the files like from out of the blue. And I got it.

That is why I say, if your life does not depend on it, relax, it will come to you soon.

Edited by NachoLibre
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, toibz said:

OMG.

wow so Happy.

granted Today just few minutes before.

status changed from received to finalised in 1 minute.

applied 19 August.19.

I saw that you had an overseas pcc obtained more than 12 months ago with no expiry date , did you provide a new overseas police certificate mate? 

15 hours ago, vincent said:

Hi Everyone

I am currently holding a 489 visa, on the pathway to 887. 

Just got diagnosed as diabetes in the past week, It under control with oral medication, without any complications,  now I am really worried I won't meet the health requirement.

if cause Australia health system more than 49,000 dollars in 5 years or 10 years or for the rest of my life?  I am not sure how it works.

Has anyone here got similar experiences? will home affair ask you do health examination again? or you have to declare yourself?

appreciate any replies,

thanks

Diabetes is not at all a problem. When we applied for 489 my husband had diabetes and kidney infection (due to kidney stones). The doctor advised him to wait until the infection was treated. He said diabetes is not a problem as it is not contagious. 

Just now, toibz said:

Yes I uploaded new pcc few days ago.

oh good , i applied on august 25th and have issue obtaining new pcc from a country i haven't been to after applying 489 and i have trouble getting it from there due to disrupted services , I hope they will accept my old pcc for this 😮

1 minute ago, trx said:

oh good , i applied on august 25th and have issue obtaining new pcc from a country i haven't been to after applying 489 and i have trouble getting it from there due to disrupted services , I hope they will accept my old pcc for this 😮

Hope to see a direct grant for you today. Please keep us all in loop. Good luck 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NachoLibre said:

I hope you'll be contacted soon. Please do not worry too much if not receiving this PR soon is not gonna hurt you in anyway and your life goes on without much hassle. I said that cuz getting mine quickly meant a great deal to me as something very important in my life depended on it. The deadline was to be the end of January 2021. If I didn't get my PR before that, then the opportunity would have gone bye bye...outta the window. I applied 31 July, 2019. At that time, I was looking at 24-26 months of process time. So I settled myself down and let go of the dream of getting the opportunity. Cuz I knew I wouldn't get the PR in time anyway. If I won't get it, why worry. On the other hand, if I am destined to, it will come to me. Then, all of a sudden COVID hit. Case officers raced through the files like from out of the blue. And I got it.

That is why I say, if your life does not depend on it, relax, it will come to you soon.

True. Initially i made my mind to get it by 18-20 months. but when people applied 3-4 months after me getting grants, feeling so much stressed. I emailed them, called them and lodged complained for my baby medical. Then I got hap id yesterday, booked medical for 2nd July. Now I am trying not stress, cause it is hampering my life much. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zoo said:

yes I did.  they just said wait. 

Just wait for 20 days. definitely they have forwarded your complain to CO team. Indeed, we are unlucky,as our applications were skipped which should not be. My one was 19th April,2019 and they just gave me Hap id yesterday after email, call and complain.

its unfair that people of People of July,August19 getting contacts or grants without poking them.

Hi guys got the golden mail just now. I was refreshing my inbox from this morning. 

Family-Sponsored lives in Melbourne

Self Applied 20 Aug 2019

Family of 3, baby medicals updated June 2nd 2020. offset my 15 days holidays when applied as I was eligible on 5th Aug 2019.

Uploaded all docs including my uni transcript which states the medium of study & a post-grad diploma semester result sheet from Aussi uni (just a semester). 

Direct grant 10/06/2020

Thank you all sharing your experiences which helped lots of members including me. at this speed, everyone will be getting their grants soon.

Cheers 

Deepan

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Deepan said:

Hi guys got the golden mail just now. I was refreshing my inbox from this morning. 

Family-Sponsored lives in Melbourne

Self Applied 20 Aug 2019

Family of 3, baby medicals updated June 2nd 2020. offset my 15 days holidays when applied as I was eligible on 5th Aug 2019.

Uploaded all docs including my uni transcript which states the medium of study & a post-grad diploma semester result sheet from Aussi uni (just a semester). 

Direct grant 10/06/2020

Thank you all sharing your experiences which helped lots of members including me. at this speed, everyone will be getting their grants soon.

Cheers 

Deepan

Congrats