saw a grant on telegram

Grant grant 
Apllied 07/08/2019
Grant.  11/06/2020
Co vineetha 
GSM Adelaide
Thankyou guys
Good luck

september plzz start soon and congrats to all  grant holders.

Edited by Sep2019
  • Like 4

Finally got our GRANT!!! 

Email received this morning 8am for family of 3 inlcuding our newborn without passport!! 

Thanks to this community and informtion in this forum has helped us a lot in providing the information required to CO to try and approve our application without the passport. I think it was @Rupom who mentioned about a statutory declaration with the passport picture. Thanks a lot!! Yesterday we had her passport picture taken and contacted the local consular office and brought him the statutory declaration we prepared explaining that our newborn is the one in the picture and passport will be delayed due to covid 19. Luckily our Consul is very kind and he actually wrote a letter in the official letter head explaining our situation to the Department of Home Affairs and also attesting to the picture. We sent this letter last night to skilled support email including birth cert, visa grant for our newborn. 3 Emails received early this morning but no CO indicated, it looks like an automated one, but the visa grant was attached. 

Thanks again for everyone here for sharing your information. 🙏 

applied: Feb 23, 2019

First contact:April 29, 2020 for newborn medical

Second contact: May 12, 2020 for newborn passport -submitted letter explaining not possible to get passport but didn’t hear anything back. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Finally got our GRANT!!! 

Email received this morning 8am for family of 3 inlcuding our newborn without passport!! 

Thanks to this community and informtion in this forum has helped us a lot in providing the information required to CO to try and approve our application without the passport. I think it was @Rupom who mentioned about a statutory declaration with the passport picture. Thanks a lot!! Yesterday we had her passport picture taken and contacted the local consular office and brought him the statutory declaration we prepared explaining that our newborn is the one in the picture and passport will be delayed due to covid 19. Luckily our Consul is very kind and he actually wrote a letter in the official letter head explaining our situation to the Department of Home Affairs and also attesting to the picture. We sent this letter last night to skilled support email including birth cert, visa grant for our newborn. 3 Emails received early this morning but no CO indicated, it looks like an automated one, but the visa grant was attached. 

Thanks again for everyone here for sharing your information. 🙏 

applied: Feb 23, 2019

First contact:April 29, 2020 for newborn medical

Second contact: May 12, 2020 for newborn passport -submitted letter explaining not possible to get passport but didn’t hear anything back. 

Congrats!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Zachary said:

Hi, I was trying to apply for the Indian pcc and the only option to pay if I'm sending my application through post is by credit card. Is there any alternative if I don't have a credit card? Also, in the address section 8b it asks for a residential address, would that be my Australian address? I have changed residences twice within the last year so would I have to submit 2 separate forms for both the addresses in Australia? How long would it take to get the pcc given India is in total shut down?  I have uploaded my mark sheets and passing certificates for university degrees but can't get transcripts due to COVID-19 lockdown. Thank you for your guidance! 

Sorry, but I just realised that grants are fast tracked so the panic and anxiety has left me with series of questions and dilemmas. 

You  may use your Debit card as well.

I complete the card authorization form with debit card details for direct application submission at Adelaide VFS.

Congrats to all who have received grants and good luck for those who are eagerly awaiting. When I saw for the first time that everybody is looking forward to their 'Golden Email", I imagined the email would actually have some golden emblem, you know something like the Canstar logo or the likes.....I realized later the letter is just black and white😁

Edited by NachoLibre
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, NachoLibre said:

Congrats to all who have received grants and good luck for those who are eagerly awaiting. When I saw for the first time that everybody is looking forward to their 'Golden Email", I imagined the email would actually have some golden emblem, you know something like the Canstar rating or the likes.....I realized later the letter is just black and white😁

Black and white is the new gold !!! 😄

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Zachary said:

Hi, I was trying to apply for the Indian pcc and the only option to pay if I'm sending my application through post is by credit card. Is there any alternative if I don't have a credit card? Also, in the address section 8b it asks for a residential address, would that be my Australian address? I have changed residences twice within the last year so would I have to submit 2 separate forms for both the addresses in Australia? How long would it take to get the pcc given India is in total shut down?  I have uploaded my mark sheets and passing certificates for university degrees but can't get transcripts due to COVID-19 lockdown. Thank you for your guidance! 

Sorry, but I just realised that grants are fast tracked so the panic and anxiety has left me with series of questions and dilemmas. 

1) if by post you need to give your card details or you can give someone else wife or family member that can sign that form giving authority 

2) 8b yes you current Australian address. if you have not lived more than a year in the current address put you other address just underneath on space given (it says it on the form)

4) you applying from here so there is nothing to do with the shutdown approx is 8 weeks but may get in in 6 weeks

5) if the mark sheet and all is for English then you better get a letter saying that you studied in English.

16 hours ago, CD-Waiting-For-PR said:

Congratulations mate

Did you send any complaints? I have same scenario and submitted PTE. But waiting from 4 weeks.

Thank you. NO, I didn't make any complaint. I thought I would inquire after 28 days. Also, I attached a letter got from my employer as evidence for my Functional English. Hope this helps! All the best!

35 minutes ago, John akhil said:

Hi Everyone,

Can we add an new applicant(not 489) direct to 887 visa when applying?

No.

In order to apply for 887 visa, a person must have a 489 visa.

If you are considering to apply for your wife or fiancé, she must apply for 489 visa through the subsequent entrant stream first, then you guys are eligible to lodge the 887 visa together. 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Kevin said:

No.

In order to apply for 887 visa, a person must have a 489 visa.

If you are considering to apply for your wife or fiancé, she must apply for 489 visa through the subsequent entrant stream first, then you guys are eligible to lodge the 887 visa together. 

Oh yeah.

How is the processing time for 489 subsequent entry nowadays?

Any idea?

Good news guys

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

my pr is granted half an hour ago

applied : 25 February 19

co:Regina

1st contract for overseas pcc on 19 may 

Grant on 11 June 2020

Co Robyn

And thanks everyone and appreciate to you guys for being with me in this long journey and good luck to you who is still wait for their grant.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, jahidul said:

Good news guys

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

my pr is granted half an hour ago

applied : 25 February 19

co:Regina

1st contract for overseas pcc on 19 may 

Grant on 11 June 2020

Co Robyn

And thanks everyone and appreciate to you guys for being with me in this long journey and good luck to you who is still wait for their grant.

Congrats. How you manage your PCC ?

48 minutes ago, wng said:

489 is no longer an existing subclass. It has been replaced by 491 and this subclass has pretty fast grant.

Hey. The person who asked this question already have a 489 visa, that's why made a query about 887 visa and he is clearly asking about 489 subsequent entrant visa, not 491.

Edited by Kevin

39 minutes ago, John akhil said:

489 subsequent entry still accessible for partner 

isnt it?

If she is onshore, it's around 1-2 month or might be earlier. Unfortunately, for offshore applicants, there are number of people waiting their turn since September last year, even longer.