887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 minute ago, sran17 said:

Hi , 

😇😇😇😇😇 

Finally got golden email.............

APPLIED - 07/07/19 

FIRST CONTACT-  04/06/20 - english for primary applicant . 

FINALLY GRANT- 12/06/20

Good luck  to everyone.........🥂🥂

Congratulations to you! Who was t he CO for both 1st Contact and Grant?

Hi,

I have got "medium of course" letter from my college. In the letter the full name of the college (Sri Paramakalyani College) is mentioned. But in the transcript, which is from the University, the name of the college is mentioned as abbreviation only (SPK college). Other details are correctly mentioned. Will this be a problem?   

Congrats to everyone who got grant.. hopefully those of us on the waiting list gets grant. Its interesting how they have started sept applications while some are still waiting from 2018, jan, feb march, april, may 2019.. sooner or later we will all get d much needed grant.. fingers crossed.. 

• Like 2

Congratulations everyone who received grants.

I have noticed some people applied in July,August and September 2019 or even before are waiting for first contact and people applied later getting grants, which is great.

But why case officers jump queues?

Why not done in sequence any idea?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone who got grant.. hopefully those of us on the waiting list gets grant. Its interesting how they have started sept applications while some are still waiting from 2018, jan, feb march, april, may 2019.. sooner or later we will all get d much needed grant.. fingers crossed.. 

Interesting same question I just posted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JayK said:

Case officer picks files that are updated regularly. I updated my pay slips and immediately got contacted for Medical and passport for new born. My file now shows initial assessment

They are so unpredictable, I got contacted for more information just after 1 day I submitted. Then after I uploaded it changed to further assesment. I never expected such fast response.

2 hours ago, sran17 said:

Hi , 

😇😇😇😇😇 

Finally got golden email.............

APPLIED - 07/07/19 

FIRST CONTACT-  04/06/20 - english for primary applicant . 

FINALLY GRANT- 12/06/20

Good luck  to everyone.........🥂🥂

Congratulations. Did you complaint?