Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Jessi said:

Hi I had seen grants where an applicant had submitted the experience letter from employer .Just  have a look 

215FA817-A97A-4479-BFF0-946F0763AC2D.png

The original poster did highlight previously this letter was used as a means from his/her employer to testify its English ability.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, amina umar said:

just received an email we all should join forum to tell the problems..thanks

I am sorry but who is the Member of Parliament you wrote to? The are only interested in meeting people from the said electorate. It's not nice to ambush the Zoom meeting without prior acknowledgement from the MPs office that one can attend outside the electorate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2020 at 9:03 PM, Shazi said:

I am waiting since Oct 2018

Depressed me

Complain through immiaccount urgently. If not they are responding, complain again after 20 days. 2018 applicants should be worried about it. I have seen some cases. CO skipped your files. Dont know why they did for 2018 applicants.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Jessi said:

Hi I had seen grants where an applicant had submitted the experience letter from employer .Just  have a look 

215FA817-A97A-4479-BFF0-946F0763AC2D.png

Thank you. i think it will be good to upload position description as well along with this letter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi seniors 

i have been Requested for AFP on 04th of June. Applied 04th July 2019. But i have reached limit of attachments

can someone guide me how to send a requested document and do i have to still press a thing on IMMI ACCOUNT.

 

cheers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2020 at 10:20 PM, Mohager said:

Guys, need your advice please, for those who are banking with NAB, when uploading bank statements as proof of residency? is it OK to just upload (as PDF ) the transaction history or need to upload the official statement?

I see transaction history is easier to read and more details about the location of purchase, while the statements are more official with the bank logo, and  full personal details. 

thanks in advance.

try to merge both in one file and and upload

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bornil said:

Complain through immiaccount urgently. If not they are responding, complain again after 20 days. 2018 applicants should be worried about it. I have seen some cases. CO skipped your files. Dont know why they did for 2018 applicants.

Yes i complained 20th April and 2nd june but i got same reply that i am.under processing time.

I got first contact on 3rd feb and after that nothing 

I feel pain everyday 😫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grant Grant Grant

##############

Applied 13/03/2019

First contact : 14/05/2020

Asked: functional English for main and second 

Submited: 10/06/2020

Grant 15/06/2020

Co: Monica

I’m wishing you All the best and get granted very soon.You have been so informative to me regarding this visa🙏🌹🙏

Edited by Ali39
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ali39 said:

Grant Grant Grant

##############

Applied 13/03/2019

First contact : 14/05/2020

Asked: functional English for main and second 

Grant 15/06/2020

Co: Monica

I’m wishing you All the best and get granted very soon.You have been so informative to me regarding this visa🙏🌹🙏

Congrats.

When did u submitted ur additional docs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wng said:

I am sorry but who is the Member of Parliament you wrote to? The are only interested in meeting people from the said electorate. It's not nice to ambush the Zoom meeting without prior acknowledgement from the MPs office that one can attend outside the electorate.

i shared email and all information is there please read that and send your street address if you are registration there than you can join some meeting..thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, amina umar said:

i shared email and all information is there please read that and send your street address if you are registration there than you can join some meeting..thanks

 

20509569-4911-4593-ACEE-005E41B6F3BF.png

5BDAC404-FDD1-4A74-A56C-D3F50A6BA191.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VM0101 said:

image.png.fc0a87f1ee0b420a839d46ecf77f6b8c.png

Hope to hear from anyone of you about your grant today. Good luck 🙂

saw a applicant on telegram who applied on 26 sep 2019, just got grant

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2020 at 3:02 PM, Raj123 said:

Many Congratulations. What did you upload for primary applicant functional english?

just her acemedic certificate. bachler and some diplomas certificate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Newuser12 said:

Hey guys if someone come to Australia on 17 th June 2018 can he apply 887 on 17 th June 2020 or he have to wait one more day and apply 18th June 

yes he can .100%sure

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, suvasuman said:

just her acemedic certificate. bachler and some diplomas certificate

Thank you for the information. Does the academic certificates says that medium of instructions is english?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Raj123 said:

Thank you for the information. Does the academic certificates says that medium of instructions is english?

i didn't even bother to look at it. as long those certificates from australia i don't think we need to prove the medium of english. if from outside australia yes u need a letter to support your certificates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, VM0101 said:

image.png.fc0a87f1ee0b420a839d46ecf77f6b8c.png

Hope to hear from anyone of you about your grant today. Good luck 🙂

Sep 26 already got but Me still waiting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MAH said:

Sep 26 already got but Me still waiting 

i heard even 29th sep already granted. when did u applied?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use