887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, TAS887 said:

Hi,

If we paid 2nd installment at 489 visa do we need proof for 887 visa or they get to know directly? 

Thanks

You better upload the proof of payment as well as any sort of proof of enrollment (if any) such as admission letter from TAFE and/or the certificate with transrcipts in case the course is completed, I did this just to be in the safe side as you can't tell what's going on in the case officer's mind.

Cheers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid said:

You better upload the proof of payment as well as any sort of proof of enrollment (if any) such as admission letter from TAFE and/or the certificate with transrcipts in case the course is completed, I did this just to be in the safe side as you can't tell what's going on in the case officer's mind.

Cheers

if we paid 2nd installment do they have to study anything?

Stupid agent told me they did not provide any receipt i will check 489 visa file and see if any attachment and download 

1 minute ago, DVR said:

Ohh God.... How long do you guys think it will get to 2020 March with this processing speed 😢 I haven't got PCC from Indian yet ☹️🙁

No Idea...we cannot predict till we see the trend in first two weeks of July ( New financial year). When did you apply for pcc ?

23 minutes ago, PKS-SS said:

No Idea...we cannot predict till we see the trend in first two weeks of July ( New financial year). When did you apply for pcc ?

the new financial year will impact on the processing speed? I thought was the offshore application stopped

29 minutes ago, DVR said:

Ohh God.... How long do you guys think it will get to 2020 March with this processing speed 😢 I haven't got PCC from Indian yet ☹️🙁

Hi Everyone,

I have been following this forum silently since a while now and it feels great to see so many people achieving the PR milestone after 2+ years of struggle and hard work. Well deserved achievement for everyone who has come this far.

I have applied for 887 in mar'20 myself and gladly joined this gang while eagerly waiting for my time to come.  ✌️

• Like 1

Grant Grant Grant @ 9:15am today🤣

Applied: 1 Dec 2018 (Family of 3)

New born: 1 Mar 2020 (Granted 489 6th May)

First contact: 19 May 2020 (CO Brooke requested Baby's passport), emailed them about COVID19 and baby passport situation 

Grant: 18 June 2020 (Baby granted 887 without passport) CO Heidi/GSM Adelaide 

Thank you guys for all your motivation😀

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, DVR said:

Did apply, but no reply yet .. just nothing ..

Mee too applied on 22nd May at Adelaide VFS, no response yet , tracking shows processing at Sydney Consulate.VFS response is - there is no definite time period as it may go back to India in some cases.

1 hour ago, Rigid said:

Cheers

No need to worry after payment done...After uploading proof of payment...u will get grant.... 

2 minutes ago, bapganesha said:

oalabi - Of course we need to update details on the new passport. But do we have to send Form 929 if we have already updated it in the Immiaccount?

HI @bapganesh if my partner doesnt have immi account as she is dependent for all my visa. should i make a new account and update info? how did you do it online

Hi everyone.I need a advice for applying 887.I am eligible to apply 887 in april but i did not apply yet.I came back from India but my husband got stuck there.I can not see any travel ban lifting soon.Should i wait for my husband to apply 887 or can i apply for myself.I do not know how long it will take for the travel ban to be lifted.I am confused please help.

thanks