887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 minutes ago, VM0101 said:

Seen a trend with the grants between 9 to 2 they will clear the back logs and from 2 to 5 they will start processing new applications 😁 hope they will finish Nov applicants by end of this week. Good luck 🤘

seems like this way, which is good. BTW, 2-3 pm for afternoon tea🌝🌝

Hi,
I've a question about form 80 and compulsory military service.
I did a 1 year compulsory military service which I detailed in Question 37. But in Question 36 I'm not very clear to what to answer to these two questions:
- served in a military force, police force, state sponsored/private militia or intelligence agency (including secret police)? Yes/No
- undergone any military/paramilitary training, been trained in weapons/explosives or in the manufacture of chemical/biological products? Yes/No
Thanks in advance for any answers.
Hi

My friend face the same situation. He worked under para military force in medical department , he has undergone the physical training as well. He answered Yes but explained the column that never used weapons expect in training and worked in medical department only and he attached relieving letter as well. They have been contacted by CO once waiting for their final grant.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Grant Grant Grant !!

Finally it’s my day ....

I got my golden mail today ..

Applied 29 May 2019

First CO contact 2 June 2020 for English evidence of primary applicant

Visa grant 22 June 2020..

Good luck all ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Tom0118 said:

Guys, can anyone confirm if the letter from manager is valid to prove the functional English requirement?

There was a case in this forum a person did that but not according to the rules on the Home Affairs site.  https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/functional-english

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tom0118 said:

Guys, can anyone confirm if the letter from manager is valid to prove the functional English requirement?

Letter from employer might be one of the supporting document but if i was you i will either get English test done (IELTS or PTE) or will get letter from university stating the medium of education was in English. Good luck 🙂

• Like 1