sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Hi all

I’m filling form 80 for 887 visa application. In the question “provide last 10 years residential addressees.” I forgot one address in 489 visa application. If I include in the 887 visa application will it be any problem. It’s overseas residential address

1 minute ago, Ram9025 said:

Hi all

I’m filling form 80 for 887 visa application. In the question “provide last 10 years residential addressees.” I forgot one address in 489 visa application. If I include in the 887 visa application will it be any problem. It’s overseas residential address

when I was filling form 80 for 489, I also forgot two exactly address, so I just wrote the region of the address, no specify road and number.

On 6/9/2020 at 10:42 AM, DANISH RAZA said:

Alhamdulillah. Thanks to Almighty ALLAH.

today I received the the Pre-grant of 887 visa because my family is stuck overseas.

Hi DANISH,

First of all, I would like to say congratulation for your grant. And I would like to say I'm new to this forum.

I'm willing to apply for my 887 by July 2020. But My wife and new born baby (5months) stuck in overseas due to this pandemic situation.

However, I think you can give me answer for my major concerns I've at the moment.

Can I apply for this 887 visa including my family overseas? (I'm the main applicant)

As you got pre-grant what does that mean?

Hope you can help me to find answers for these questions I have.

Thank you,

6 minutes ago, Cham said:

Hi DANISH,

First of all, I would like to say congratulation for your grant. And I would like to say I'm new to this forum.

I'm willing to apply for my 887 by July 2020. But My wife and new born baby (5months) stuck in overseas due to this pandemic situation.

However, I think you can give me answer for my major concerns I've at the moment.

Can I apply for this 887 visa including my family overseas? (I'm the main applicant)

Thank you,

hi cham,

from my understanding, your case is bit different with him.

887 must apply onshore, which means his family was in Aus when appling. but after application, maybe his family back to home country for some reasons, and now stuck overseas.

for your case, if your wife and baby in overseas now, unfortunatly you cannot apply 887 with them.

Edited by MMM

7 minutes ago, Cham said:

Hi DANISH,

Thank you,

You cannot apply on behalf of someone who is overseas. Every applicant needs to be onshore at the time of application of 887. 

3 hours ago, Bipin said:

Hi Guys
Is anyone waiting from oct 2018? i have first contact on 2020 in jan. after that no response.

Yes me waiting 

Apolied 28 Oct

First contact 3rd feb 

Still waiting 

On 6/21/2020 at 3:11 PM, MMM said:

hi guys, just a quick question. I want to do a online course, and the institute is in Sydney. the course is about one month. I have not got 887 yet. Am I eligible to do this? thanks

yes

9 minutes ago, sha_adelaide said:

yes mate.

2020 then your one lucky person.. i think you should go buy a lotto. nice to see that 

they are four people who Applied on 7 Nov. good luck!

1 hour ago, TAS887 said:

2020 then your one lucky person.. i think you should go buy a lotto. nice to see that 

haha. 2020 was treating me so bad so far mate if this happens that would be the only thing 😂

• Haha 1

Grant grant grant🎉🎉🎉🎉

Applied 15 June 2019

1st contact: 3rd June 2020. Asked super, Co Lolene

Grant today, Co Rajani

I am by name Shah on tracker. By the way, I am from Nepal not Bangladesh.

Thanks guys for support

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Sha said:

Grant grant grant🎉🎉🎉🎉

Applied 15 June 2019

1st contact: 3rd June 2020. Asked super, Co Lolene

Grant today, Co Rajani

I am by name Shah on tracker. By the way, I am from Nepal not Bangladesh.

Thanks guys for support

Congratulations

• Like 2