887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guys 

Additional docs requested 

Applied - 7th Nov 

CO Vineeth asked for Primary applicant function English . 

I have provided Letter from uni , uploaded in other documents Section 2 weeks back. 

Can you suggest

Where do we upload Requested additional docs ?

I may upload same document again 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Nakul Gautam said:

Guys 

Applied - 7th Nov 

I have provided Letter from uni , uploaded in other documents Section 2 weeks back. 

Can you suggest

Sorry to hear that bud they have asked for functional English, did you lodged your 489 visa offshore? I have uploaded letter from Uni in the same tab as you. Sorry cant help you more in this case. Maybe try calling immigration. Good luck 

4 minutes ago, VM0101 said:

Sorry to hear that bud they have asked for functional English, did you lodged your 489 visa offshore? I have uploaded letter from Uni in the same tab as you. Sorry cant help you more in this case. Maybe try calling immigration. Good luck 

Thank you for response. Yes applied 489 offshore. 
Do you know specific number to call? 

15 minutes ago, Nakul Gautam said:

Guys 

Applied - 7th Nov 

Can you suggest

Hi Mate,

Wasn't that enough the letter from Uni as a proof of functional English? do they need more evidence  like IELTS?

Hi Guys,

I have question to clarify. When I went through this forum, I found many people has submitted functional English requirement with unit letter or IELTS.

So, I would like to know, if you IELTS results are not with in 3 years time, is it enough for submit of uni letter? or do I have to do IELTS again for this 887 visa?

Appreciate your response who anyone got the recent 887 visa grant.

Thanks,

5 minutes ago, Cham said:

Hi Guys,

I have question to clarify. When I went through this forum, I found many people has submitted functional English requirement with unit letter or IELTS.

So, I would like to know, if you IELTS results are not with in 3 years time, is it enough for submit of uni letter? or do I have to do IELTS again for this 887 visa?

Appreciate your response who anyone got the recent 887 visa grant.

Thanks,

I would say uni certificate, transcript would do if they cleary status medium in English if not as a supporting doc attach uni letter. No need to sit for IELTS again as far as per my knowledge.

20 minutes ago, Nakul Gautam said:

Do you know specific number to call? 

Better to call them and make a strong complaint, if u upload again then u are stuck for few months or couple of weeks for sure...

Can u confirm in which sections of document u uploaded the functional English proof as there is no specific document section where u can upload the  functional English documents?

Just now, jaknap3 said:

Better to call them and make a strong complaint, if u upload again then u are stuck for few months or couple of weeks for sure...

Can u confirm in which sections of document u uploaded the functional English proof as there is no specific document section where u can upload the  functional English documents?

I uploaded in other documents section 

4 minutes ago, Nakul Gautam said:

My uni letter states 4 year 

is that the reason they asked again 

Please suggest 

When you say uni letter isn't it  in this category ?

you completed a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate in an institution in or outside Australia that required at least two years of full-time study and all instructions were in English

• Like 1

We received the grant of our PR

Received the email @ 11:31am

Direct Grant

Family of 3

Applied on 07/11/2019

so so happy & grateful

thanking all forum members for sharing their experiences

CO Nikhila

• Like 7

Applied 7th nov19

co contact 23rd june

co  contacted (Jamie co )
asked for kids birth certificate and wife english although i uploaded letter from uni degree n mark sheet 

uploaded again anyway

Edited by qld

9 minutes ago, Raj123 said:

Congratulations. What did you upload for functional english?

Letter from school for both applicants as IELTS expired a while ago. As an addition also uploaded letter from employer confirming good communication skills

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mon said:

Letter from school for both applicants as IELTS expired a while ago. As an addition also uploaded letter from employer confirming good communication skills

Congrats Mate. 
In which section did you upload functional English documents of primary applicant in immiaccount?

Did you do medical for your dependents?

1 hour ago, Nakul Gautam said:

Guys 

Applied - 7th Nov 

Can you suggest

@Nakul Gautam they want proof that degree completed (medium was english) letter from university ...

Edited by nmit07