887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Congrats to all who got their grants and applied in october and nov 2019. Is there anyone who lives in melbourne and applied in sept 2019 or oct 2019 or nov 2019 who got the grants recently. I am asking this as I saw mostly people from Adelaide, Tasmania or regional areas are getting their grants withing 8 months.  Is here anyone who lives in melbourne and applied after sept 2019 and got contacted by CO or got direct grant ?  

Hi Friends 

Just got  an email requesting for child medicals applied on 20/4/19 and first contact on 24/04/20 asked for 1022 form and 2nd contact today asking for childs medicals

Can you guys help me out on how to book the medicals as i tried calling them but its an answering machine

1 hour ago, Scott said:

Finally got out grant this morning, 

Applied march 19. First contact may 25th and grant this morning.

Family of four with both children born on the 489.

Congrats 

How long u waited after submiting requested documents??

Hi guys 

I am a new member here, just a quick question, me and my family will apply 887 on August 2020, our baby is 8 months now, does our baby need a medical examination or just simple provide medical certificate from GP, plus the immunization records. Can someone show me what’s the medical letter looks like from GP. 
many thanks 

Hi guys, hopefully lots of new grants today! I wish you all from November and before lots of success this week.

For us from 2020, I am too curious :), can we confirm for those May 2020 applicants if they are all in the “essential” category? I’ve seen 3 so far. One aged care from May 21, one health care from May 25, but not sure for the one from May 22nd? Anyone got a clue? It can be AI selecting it out? I also saw a very big jump in applications in May 2020 (above average) so if it’s not all essential workers it might be they are at least opening May applications to request documents and such so it’s not delayed too much and if all complete just granting it?

On 6/17/2020 at 9:15 AM, Megrand1 said:

I don't believe but I JUST GOT MY GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy.

Details

Applied 15.03.2019.

Functional English request 18.05.2020

IELTS passed 28.05.2020.

IELTS uploaded 01.06.2020.

Multiple complains...

Grant 17.06.2020.

CO Lisa

Processing office Adelaide

Thanks a lot guys I love you all.

I hope I will see you next year in the citizenship queue.

Sorry I am very late....big big congratulations🎉

• Like 1

Got my grant today: Application date 09 04 19 (🙁 14 months ) I got first contact 25 May 20 and uploaded documnts 06 06 20, no complain at all, I would recon , first upload every thing do not take chance  and as a result  you wait one month more or it could be year who knows.. give them email once you upload that you provided every thing and if any thing need let you khow.. in this way you will be sure they got you both way.. its my suggestion.. regarding documents plz must provide english prove for any applicant over 18 , it took test even i could prove with letter as its overall 4.5 needed. any one can get it.. second, if you are from listed counties needed polio do it again to save time, GP give you injection and letter any where in australia.. get new PCC from back home as more than year old would not work some time even you do no travell.. AFP check needed 100% if it is more than year old no matter you gave new one when you applied.. only they see if it is expire when they open case.. good luck and give them at least 30 days at least if they needed more documents..  i think after 28 days pass they automatically get notification or after once we click button that we provided further documents..  simply give them what they need rather than your own boss 🙂

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Hi Friends 

Just got  an email requesting for child medicals applied on 20/4/19 and first contact on 24/04/20 asked for 1022 form and 2nd contact today asking for childs medicals

Can you guys help me out on how to book the medicals as i tried calling them but its an answering machine

Call Bupa for appointment. Online booking seems puzzling most of the times. Are u living in Adelaide? if so, try post augusta also.

Just got a second request to now provide IELTS for main applicant. We already provided for secondary applicant after they requested this 29 days ago and now again but for main, I thought this wasn't needed? Could I dispute this.

12 minutes ago, Rae said:

Just got a second request to now provide IELTS for main applicant. We already provided for secondary applicant after they requested this 29 days ago and now again but for main, I thought this wasn't needed? Could I dispute this.

Functional English proof is a requirement now for all applicants now above age 18.

Have u not provided the Functional English proof for primary applicant?

20 minutes ago, Rae said:

It is newly added in the site that is a mandatory requirement to submit Funcitonal English for main applicant and all dependants above 18.