887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, regional887 said:

Hi all,

I am living and working in regional NSW.

My payslips are showing my current regional address but company ABN on payslip is for main office which is in sydney.

Company has multiple branch locations.

Does it create problem for visa 887 ?

Thanks.

Nope, it won't be a problem at all. If you read the 887 requirements, it was all stated there.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2020 at 8:56 PM, Uetian said:

Hello Guys,

Received my direct grant today. Application details are:

Applied   16 Nov 2019

Direct Grant   24 June 2020

Family of 4

CO Lolene (GSM Adelaide)

Updated my pay slips and residential evidence last week. Uploaded PTE test result which I took in November 2017 as an evidence of english reauirement. Provided letter from Uni alongwith Degree and transcript for secondary applicant.

No medical requested for my 10 months old daughter. I had uploaded her Blue Book Record and letter from GP.

Thanks everyone for sharing knowledge and learnings which helped me keep my application decision ready. This forum has really been very helpful, and is a source of inspiration to keep steadfast during this stressfull phase of our lives.

Hi @Uetian  Just wondering do you have a sample of GP letter for baby medial . i booked appointment with GP to get that letter but dont have a sample what to write in that letter. Thanks

10 hours ago, regional887 said:

Hi all,

I am living and working in regional NSW.

My payslips are showing my current regional address but company ABN on payslip is for main office which is in sydney.

Company has multiple branch locations.

Does it create problem for visa 887 ?

Thanks.

U will need to submit an employment statement or reference that shows location ,working hrs ,date (from to) 

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Appreciate your advice.

I am a 489 visa holder who applied for the 887 visa in May 2020 through and agent. While logging into my Immi account I noticed that my agent has not uploaded some of the supporting documents like bank statements showing salary slip, Tax returns etc.

My question is can I upload these using the immi account. If uploading on my own is not option the next option would be to push my agent to do the same.

Cheers

3 minutes ago, 887pos said:

Hi everyone,

Appreciate your advice.

I am a 489 visa holder who applied for the 887 visa in May 2020 through and agent. While logging into my Immi account I noticed that my agent has not uploaded some of the supporting documents like bank statements showing salary slip, Tax returns etc.

My question is can I upload these using the immi account. If uploading on my own is not option the next option would be to push my agent to do the same.

Cheers

I assume you have already given docs to agent, better to ask them to upload.

On 6/26/2020 at 2:29 PM, samrooley25 said:

Good on you mate, guess you just missed a direct grant. Didn't you upload any proof for functional English yet ?

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

I didn't expected the department to start processing my application at least until Nov this year. i just got to this forum last week and realised the change in processing speed as the Immi site is still showing 20-24 month processing time. I did uploaded my IELTS result that was over three years prior to the date of lodgement of the 887 application. Although the over all average was 8 it didn't worked out. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MMH said:

I didn't expected the department to start processing my application at least until Nov this year. i just got to this forum last week and realised the change in processing speed as the Immi site is still showing 20-24 month processing time. I did uploaded my IELTS result that was over three years prior to the date of lodgement of the 887 application. Although the over all average was 8 it didn't worked out. 

If you would like to prove you meet the functional English by English test, the test must be held within 12 months prior to the visa lodgement date regardless of your score. If you have at least 1 year full time study, which was fully instructed in English, it can be replaced you have a functional English. 

Hello ladies and Gentleman

Where i can found PAYG. I got it from my last employer last year for year 2018-2019. As you know they have introduced single touch payroll last year do we still need to submit PAYG? If yes where to find it > please provide instruction.

1 minute ago, sislam said:

Hello ladies and Gentleman

Where i can found PAYG. I got it from my last employer last year for year 2018-2019. As you know they have introduced single touch payroll last year do we still need to submit PAYG? If yes where to find it > please provide instruction.

You can make account on my gov and attach to ATO.. You will find pay g there for all employers. 

Guys when I log into Mygov > Income statement tab> click each job details> I can see printing option available 

On the left its written >print friendly version

On the right Its written > tax print

Which one should i download as PAYG ???????????????????

11 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Just print out and scan of the income statement, it works out as PAYG summary. 

@Kevin one more thing, I have done total 6 jobs during last two years, but I am claiming 1 year full time job from 3 jobs 

1. 1st job > did for 9 months

2. 2nd Job> did for 10 months

3. 3rd Job > doing for last 2 months 

Should I provide PAYG for all 6 jobs or only for 3 jobs that I am claiming. 

Edited by sislam

10 hours ago, sislam said:

@Kevin one more thing, I have done total 6 jobs during last two years, but I am claiming 1 year full time job from 3 jobs 

1. 1st job > did for 9 months

2. 2nd Job> did for 10 months

3. 3rd Job > doing for last 2 months 

Should I provide PAYG for all 6 jobs or only for 3 jobs that I am claiming. 

Hi,

Combine all of them into 1 let the first page start with the most recent ones 

• Like 1

Dear new members who has access to the Tracker,

Kindly REFRAIN from altering or change or delete the May 2020 applicant grants. There were at least 5 grants from May 2020 applications and they're genuine and not from 2019. We are in the midst of cleaning up and leaning the access of the tracker to preserve its data.

Thank you!

• Like 2

🙌

Nakul Gautam

On 6/22/2020 at 9:21 AM, Nakul Gautam said:

Good Luck

024395A2-FEF7-4288-9627-0B2582B0F7D1.jpeg

Hello everyone, silent reader here. thank you all for your sharing and insights. 

we got a direct grant on 23 June 2020 

two weeks ago we uploaded certificate of english for medium of teaching for primary, also uploaded old ielts result as uploaded on 489 application

secondary has valid ielts. 

i have uploaded my old school diploma and transcript. also uploaded a new tenancy agreement and latest payslip.