sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

48 minutes ago, Allen said:

Alhamdulillah 

All Praises to Allah...

Got my grant today

Applied on 15th Sep'19 and finally got it today

I know its hard but have faith and keep praying, everyone one of us will get it very soon.

I will keep praying for all of you

Good Luck Everyone

congratulations 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, oalabi said:

Hi mate,   

Just my tot on this i think if you really want people to send emails regards this you will have to post on here what you wrote to your premier and local MP. Most people willl not take the time to compose a letter and send but wnt mind copying and sending.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

On a serious note... thats a good idea all shoukd benefit from the grant and not just citizen.. another form of discrimination.. 

I have done my bit and it's up to others to make a representation on this matter to the Government. I have followed the advice given by some social media blogs. My premier has acknowledged my email and they have considered it. Change Begins from ME.... Here my email content is attached for you guys. you can make it better..... Thanks a lot..

Appeal.docx

• Like 3

Hi can someone please help with AFP question. Do we have to apply it online or it is the same as post office one ?

Hi hope everyone is doing well. 

I finished my last day at work yesterday and I have a question of job seeker. As I don't have a job now, If I get my PR in the following weeks,  am I eligible to apply for Jobseeker? 

Hi hope everyone is doing well. 
I finished my last day at work yesterday and I have a question of job seeker. As I don't have a job now, If I get my PR in the following weeks,  am I eligible to apply for Jobseeker? 

You would be if you’d stay with the same employer since March. You can’t get it if you are unemployed or newly employed.

15 minutes ago, Hanna said:

You would be if you’d stay with the same employer since March. You can’t get it if you are unemployed or newly employed.

Hi Hanna, Thanks for your reply. 

I still feel a bit confused. 

I thought Jobseeker is for those who don't have a job....

12 minutes ago, edwinFu said:

Yes it is but have some conditions attached to it 

It’s for sole traders and companies that lost revenue by more than 30%. This way they can keep their employees with the job keeper support. The condition is, the employee needs to be employed since March this year.
For unemployed people there’s social support but I reckon until PR we’re not eligible.

3 hours ago, Jessi said:

No they will only reply to your agent as he is the authorised person. When did you submit the requested document ?Best is ask your agent to Complain thru Gfu.  

I submitted requested docs on 15th june. 

I will talk to my agent

Hi all I need advice from you people.

i was living in Melbourne on student visa from from 2017 January to December 2017. I got my 489 visa in December 2017. However, I found a place in Adelaide and house owner asked me to come sign the contract on the bond start date which is January 11 th 2018. However, I went  Adelaide on January 13th 2018 to sign the tenancy due to work busy in Melbourne. And I signed the lease however, I put the date of the signed day as 11th January 2018 because me and owner agreed that it needs to be signed on 11th January 2018. I came back to Melbourne to continue my work. And I officially moved to Adelaide in March 2018 with my luggage. Bank transactions shows from March 2018 Adelaide. Will the case officer ask why did you put the signed day as 11th if you travelled to sign on 13th? Please help. 

31 minutes ago, Hans said:

I submitted requested docs on 15th june. 

I will talk to my agent

Does it take 28 days after submitting documents to hear back from CO or is it 28 days after they requested documents? 

31 minutes ago, Ram9025 said:

i was living in Melbourne on student visa from from 2017 January to December 2017. I got my 489 visa in December 2017. However, I found a place in Adelaide and house owner asked me to come sign the contract on the bond start date which is January 11 th 2018. However, I went  Adelaide on January 13th 2018 to sign the tenancy due to work busy in Melbourne. And I signed the lease however, I put the date of the signed day as 11th January 2018 because me and owner agreed that it needs to be signed on 11th January 2018. I came back to Melbourne to continue my work. And I officially moved to Adelaide in March 2018 with my luggage. Bank transactions shows from March 2018 Adelaide. Will the case officer ask why did you put the signed day as 11th if you travelled to sign on 13th? Please help. 

I used to work in Real Estate industry in South Australia. Bond payment can be backdated (ie. you can pay your Bond like 1 week before) and your actual tenancy starts at a later date.

However, you should be cautious that your actual job was still in Melbourne between January and March. This will be reflected in your tax return.

31 minutes ago, Ram9025 said:

I used to work in Real Estate industry in South Australia. Bond payment can be backdated (ie. you can pay your Bond like 1 week before) and your actual tenancy starts at a later date.

However, you should be cautious that your actual job was still in Melbourne between January and March. This will be reflected in your tax return.

35 minutes ago, Farha said:

Does it take 28 days after submitting documents to hear back from CO or is it 28 days after they requested documents? 

28 days is the time frame to provide docs asked by CO

Three more today..... is any of these already posted here... i dont think so

04C9C7DC-25F5-44D3-B41C-B1605A8F0344.png

27F71EC6-B439-4184-BB08-0EA521F1F45F.jpeg

Edited by Meee
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Farha said:

No, usually 2-3 weeks

• Confused 1

Hi 

I am new to forum, I have applied for 887 visa in April 2019. I was contacted by CO on  3rd June 2020 and asked for english proof.

Submitted on 3rd May.

Still waiting.

May I know how can I complain or asked for my status?

Any advice

47 minutes ago, Summer said:

No, usually 2-3 weeks

@Summer yeah mate but they are taking longer time to get back to us...

😞 not sure why this is happening ...

further assesment status after clicking on submitted requested docs sx ks...

infact gave feedback plus submitted the docs to skilled.support@home affairs along attaching to the immi account ....

all the best everyone

Edited by nmit07

Hi guys, I have a question. I’m doing a tax return and submitted my 887 application a few weeks ago. Does the Medicare levy exemption run until I get my Medicare card or is the exemption finished the moment I applied for 887?