887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

50 minutes ago, Prab Singh said:

New to this Group !!

Applied 15/4/2019 - As of today 444 days since applied for Visa 
1st Contact - 26/5/2020
** PCC for my Wife - English waiver for me - Passport and medical for my Son ( less than 6 months old)
Called Bupa they said he is not supposed to have medical 
Called home affairs, and they said he is to receive an exception as he is less than 6 months old, and they will fix it
2nd Contact - 25/6/2020
** Asking again for my English waiver for me with College letter head and my son medical 
He was not over 6 months old so-called Home affairs, and they said not sure if the CO will ask for medical or not
So I requested Bupa to go for the medical, and they offered a date back in 19th Sep 2020
Escalated the call to Bupa and they helped me to get the date as on 28th June 2020
Now his medical and all the req docs are uploaded and have not received any update from Home affairs.

I will definitely complain if I was you. I complained 2 times in the last 2 weeks and received grant today. If your newborn is under 6 months you only need to upload a gp letter saying he’s well. 

complain through your IMMI account. 

On 6/25/2020 at 5:23 PM, Nakul Gautam said:

Opinion plz 

—- Is English req. (such as IELTS) validity to be during application date or grant date? 
Noting that validity of Functional English is just 1 year 

validity till the grant date. only 4.5 score is valid for 1 year. above each band 5 is valid for 3 yrs

6 minutes ago, suvasuman said:

validity till the grant date. only 4.5 score is valid for 1 year. above each band 5 is valid for 3 yrs

hi mate, you sure is each band 5 for three years validation?

I thought was each band at least 6 and then for three years validation

Edited by MMM

2 hours ago, Suresh said:

Am waiting 11/12/2019 , Can I make a complain? Few of them already granted 19/12,21/12 2019 applicants?

Noticed it keeps skipping many people. you should wait as there is no point of compiling  because ur DEC and you havent got first contact. 

if you do they will tel you ur in the processing time.

are an overseas applicant or from here (489)

13 minutes ago, Narinderjit Singh said:

Hi everyone, I applied AFP on 23/06/20 and got confirmation, they gonna dispatch on 25/06/20 and estimate within 3 to 7 working days, but I haven’t got yet. Is that normal?

its due to POST delays. AFP is fast.. but due to Corona post are delayed 

5 minutes ago, MMM said:

hi mate, you sure is each band 5 for three years validation?

I thought was each band at least 6 and then for three years validation

each band 5 is known as vocational english and valid for 3 yrs for immigration purpose. mine Speaking: 5.5 Reading: 5 Listening:5.5 and Writing: 5. overall 5.5got that on august 2017. applied 887 on 21 sep 2019 and direct granted on 12th June 2020

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Narinderjit Singh said:

Ok, I am bit worried because co asked me AFP on 19/06/20

you can always forward that email that your pcc has been posted on the last day of your submission if you dont get it till then.

and if the CO hasn't opened your file again till you get it then just attache it AND send an email to the CO 

35 minutes ago, Farha said:

I will definitely complain if I was you. I complained 2 times in the last 2 weeks and received grant today. If your newborn is under 6 months you only need to upload a gp letter saying he’s well. 

Thank you for replying !! .. How do we complaint using Immi.. please help ..

39 minutes ago, Farha said:

He was under 6 months and by the time i got a second contact from CO .. he was over 6 months .. so i paid to get this medical done .. Hoping its all worth the pain

Hi Everyone 

Thank you For the Support  .

Finally long wait is finish ...Grant —Grant —Grant 

applied 11/12/2019 Family of 2 

All documents uploaded in once ,

Granted to day 2 July 2020

Co :Andrej 

Edited by Suresh
  • Like 8