887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

hi friends i lodged 887 visa in 26 december 2019 and went back home in feb/march 2020 for one month do i have to update my travel details on form 80 if so how can i do it? do i need to fill the whole form again and upload or just upload the section for travel with updated dates. Thanks

Well! My post is appear on forum. I need help from the expert or who has similar experience as my case.

i applied 887 on 09/05/2019, got contact by co( Andries) asked for functional English for the main applicant and medical examination for my daughter( 7 month old). My concern is on functional English for main applicant. The second inst. charge was paid while we applied 489 visa but the co again asked me functional English proof. If I can’t provide functional English do I need to pay second inst. charge( vac) again??? Stress!!!! Confused !!!!

Any idea? Please share!!

Thanks in advance

10 hours ago, Sachin said:

Hello all seniors,

Can you please advise that what happens if 887 visa rejected? Can someone has the opportunity to apply again?

any comment on this?

Hi Sachin, rejection has always different conditions, sometimes they put a condition not apply any visa for certain time, this is the worst scenerio,

You must definitely concern with reputable migration agent as it is the last step before new life begins. A little money is worthed this time trust me.

Thanks

11 hours ago, Sachin said:

Hello all seniors,

Can you please advise that what happens if 887 visa rejected? Can someone has the opportunity to apply again?

any comment on this?

Hi Sachin. Rejection is a very bad thing. Always best to avoid it by all means, including withdrawing application if you feel there is a problem. Processing times have reduced drastically so it won't be a long wait if you withdraw

16 hours ago, Suresh said:

Hi Everyone 

Thank you For the Support  .

Finally long wait is finish ...Grant —Grant —Grant 

applied 11/12/2019 Family of 2 

All documents uploaded in once ,

Granted to day 2 July 2020

Co :Andrej 

see good you dint complain yesterday 

• Like 1

its good to see all this grants in the new financial year. was abit scared they may not work hard this month.

looks like from last 2 weeks they are clearing old and new files together. Good for the people waiting for long

Good luck every one hope we have 20 grants today minimum in this group  

11 hours ago, Dubbo 887 said:

Well! My post is appear on forum. I need help from the expert or who has similar experience as my case.

i applied 887 on 09/05/2019, got contact by co( Andries) asked for functional English for the main applicant and medical examination for my daughter( 7 month old). My concern is on functional English for main applicant. The second inst. charge was paid while we applied 489 visa but the co again asked me functional English proof. If I can’t provide functional English do I need to pay second inst. charge( vac) again??? Stress!!!! Confused !!!!

Any idea? Please share!!

Thanks in advance

You can upload the payment receipt and explain it to CO. but you don't need to pay this time for sure.

12 hours ago, Dubbo 887 said:

Hi! I am new to this forum, just try how to use this forum. I applied 887 on 9/05/2019, member of four. How can I post my concerned regarding 887 ???

Thank you m RJ🙏
when I lodge 887 I attach the paid recite of 2nd instalment but asked again to show functional English or pay 2nd instalment.

Should I complain on this? Or upload again the reciet?

14 minutes ago, Dubbo 887 said:

Thank you m RJ🙏
when I lodge 887 I attach the paid recite of 2nd instalment but asked again to show functional English or pay 2nd instalment.

Should I complain on this? Or upload again the reciet?

Upload it again and explain to Co as well in writing

1 hour ago, TAS887 said:

its good to see all this grants in the new financial year. was abit scared they may not work hard this month.

looks like from last 2 weeks they are clearing old and new files together. Good for the people waiting for long

Good luck every one hope we have 20 grants today minimum in this group  

Immi is working in unpredictable or terrible fashion rather than logical/FIFO... let's c how it goes in coming days...

Hi Guys,

I made a complaint yesterday using the link.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

And this is the reply I got from them. Please advise should I resubmit the request using any other link .. or keep waiting .. its like 446 days of wait and this process is causing strees now

The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 2 July 2020. Feedback on our processes and services is important and we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Departmental records indicate you previously contacted the Global Feedback Unit regarding this matter referral number IMMI-XXXXXX. On 2 July 2020, the Global Feedback Unit advised that your application is within the current published processing time.

Please be advised that the Global Feedback Unit is unable to expedite applications, any requests to expedite applications should be made directly to the processing area, detailing any compelling and compassionate circumstances.

Your application continues to be processed.

We ask that you keep your contact with the Department to a minimum, to allow processing of your own and other applications to proceed as quickly as possible.

We have now closed this case. However, we have referred your feedback to the relevant business area. While no further response has been requested, business areas may exercise their discretion and provide additional comment.

Yours sincerely

Global Feedback Unit

Department of Home Affairs

3 July 2020

@m RJ @TAS887 @Farha @suvasuman @MMM

2 minutes ago, m RJ said:

your complaint has been received and wait for 28 days for them to respond at least... but i believe they will come back to ur file as they are also clearing old files besides new... all the best..

Thnx for the reply .. I think its the wait is killing me and its causing more worry as thr department is picking files from every where ... that is more painful 😞

23 hours ago, Farha said:

Grant grant grant! Finally received it this morning at 9:00 am.

applied March 25, 2019

received July 2, 2020 without new borns passport. I submitted stat dec that once we receive it we will submit and also submitted letter from consulate saying the passport will be delayed due to covid 19.

good luck to everyone waiting! you will receive it soon. 

I complained yesterday not sure if that’s the reason they opened the file.

@Hans and @nmit07 you’re next!

Hi Farha,

Congratulations for your grant.

I am also stuck with baby's passport. Could you share format for stat doc that you submitted?

if possible, could you share info which consulate you approached? Do they have any particular format for that?

Thanks

12 minutes ago, Mirza said:

Hi Farha,

Congratulations for your grant.

I am also stuck with baby's passport. Could you share format for stat doc that you submitted?

if possible, could you share info which consulate you approached? Do they have any particular format for that?

Thanks

When did you apply for passport ? Its usually taking 2-3 weeks to get the passport .. If you dont receive it in 3 weeks you may be able to expedite it .. lemme know .. i will share the link.. 

Edited by Prab Singh
update