887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

31 minutes ago, Sonu550 said:

Hello Everyone ! I am new Member and applied 887  recently on 17 May 2020. Looks like processing time might be back to 7-9 months soon 

applied on 11 May, hope we can get grant within this year

Edited by MMM

10 hours ago, hys887 said:

I agree, but imo i'd be better/safer to do both - a stat dec (or a letter from hospital if possible) plus waiting for an additional 3 months at the regional area.

Hi, thank you so much for your advice. 

I did stay longer than 2 year. My visa Granted July 2016. And I applied in Apr 2020. Because i didn't have enough resident proof of first year. And couldn't find a job so we moved to another regional. Therefore to be safe I waited to make it enough 2 year at new region then I applied.

I got a few letter from hospital but didn't mention that It was my option but the only safe way for me. So should I get a Satu dec? And how could I do it?

And how could we generate an HAP ID for my boy? 

Thank you

On 6/6/2020 at 8:58 PM, Anny_july2019 said:

Hello Senior Members, need an Urgent advice for my sister. 

She applied 28th July 2019 and CO asked for more Employment evidence yesterday. when she applied she had 40 payslips with 35 hours but seems CO is not happy with that.

Now she wants to withdraw that application and wanna reapply cause now she has 52 payslips with 35 hours. But her 489 got expired and on BVA now. 

So, my question is it possible to reapply for 887 when on Bridging Visa A ?? DOHA web's info is confusing.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciating. Thanks

Finally she got the visa this morning around 9.30 !!!! made our day.... After consulting an agent from Migration Solution she has submitted all work related docs along with a cover letter explained the situation she went through. Not sure it has worked, but well, golden mail arrived....
Thanks everyone for your support.

CO Sophorn

cheers

2 hours ago, STUTI said:

Hi..while applying for Medicare Entitlement statement..can we send colour copies of passport , current visa and evidence showing we have applied for PR or does all the copies needs to be certified by people like legal practitioners and police officers?

I applied my Medicare via email due to Covid19. They didn't accept you at their counter. However i send all the copy in color and didn't certify any of it. 

Hope it would help.

4 minutes ago, Anny_july2019 said:

Finally she got the visa this morning around 9.30 !!!! made our day.... After consulting an agent from Migration Solution she has submitted all work related docs along with a cover letter explained the situation she went through. Not sure it has worked, but well, golden mail arrived....

CO Sophorn

cheers

congrats! do you know what did she submit for explanation? cause from my understanding, 40 weeks are not enough 

15 minutes ago, Anny_july2019 said:

CO Sophorn

cheers

Congratulations to her. Can you please confirm is she got Case officer contact on 6 June 2020? 

6 hours ago, Sonu550 said:

Hello Everyone ! I am new Member and applied 887  recently on 17 May 2020. Looks like processing time might be back to 7-9 months soon 

I highly doubt that. Only because, should the processing times be officially changed to 7-9 months it would imply all cases be finalized within the processing times and given the fact that there are applicants from May 2019 waiting for grants the department would not want to find themselves  in a pickle.

• Like 1

True that ! But if they keep finalising the application at this speed as we already seen some people who applied on 26 December 2019 already got grants this month. For sure they gonna clear all backloads for few months then they might start 2020 applications as i heard they hired more case officers too . Lets hope for the Best lol 

i got few questions if anyone can help me .

I applied my 489 visa offshore in 2018 but in 2013 i had onshore visa refused in Australia so will it impact my 887 ?? 

23 hours ago, Nakul Gautam said:

Whoever looking for Functional English requirement (if unable to proof by uni letter) 

a good option of home based TOEFL ( book within 1-2 days and result within 6-10 days) 

https://www.ets.org/s/cv/toefl/at-home/?WT.ac=TOEFL_special_home_edition_200320&utm_source=vanity&utm_medium=vanity&utm_campaign=TOEFLatHome&utm_content=toefl-special-edition

Anyone can also do TAFE course which is also fast.

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to apply for my 887 visa soon, but before that I have few question  to clarify. if someone who expert can answer me. that would be a great help.

1. I need to know, do we need to submit a fresh overseas police certificate when we applying for 887 or is it enough to attach what we uploaded during the 489 lodging? (if you are in a new passport now)

2. For residential proof, if you lived in a shared accommodation is it enough to attach statutory declared form from the landlord along with some mobile phone bills and car registration certificates?  

3. For employment proof, is it enough to attach payslips, employer letter and if possible any super contribution statement?

4. Apart from functional English proof, are there any documents which we need to attach? eg. forms etc. 

Thank you,

33 minutes ago, Cham said:

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to apply for my 887 visa soon, but before that I have few question  to clarify. if someone who expert can answer me. that would be a great help.

1. I need to know, do we need to submit a fresh overseas police certificate when we applying for 887 or is it enough to attach what we uploaded during the 489 lodging? (if you are in a new passport now)

2. For residential proof, if you lived in a shared accommodation is it enough to attach statutory declared form from the landlord along with some mobile phone bills and car registration certificates?  

3. For employment proof, is it enough to attach payslips, employer letter and if possible any super contribution statement?

4. Apart from functional English proof, are there any documents which we need to attach? eg. forms etc. 

Thank you,

1. I need to know, do we need to submit a fresh overseas police certificate when we applying for 887 or is it enough to attach what we uploaded during the 489 lodging? (if you are in a new passport now) - This link will be helpful for you: 

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/what-we-do/skilled-migration-program/skilled-visa-newsletters/november-2019

2. For residential proof, if you lived in a shared accommodation is it enough to attach statutory declared form from the landlord along with some mobile phone bills and car registration certificates?  : U can also add car insurance letter, driving license, any letter related to TFN/ABN from ATO showing that address, bank statement etc .

3. For employment proof, is it enough to attach payslips, employer letter and if possible any super contribution statement?- Job Contract or appointment/offer letter , bank statement showing salary deposit, PAY G, Income tax assessment letter cab also be added.

4. Apart from functional English proof, are there any documents which we need to attach? eg. forms etc. - don't forget to upload functional English proof for all the applicants over 18 years.

2 minutes ago, m RJ said:

1. I need to know, do we need to submit a fresh overseas police certificate when we applying for 887 or is it enough to attach what we uploaded during the 489 lodging? (if you are in a new passport now) - This link will be helpful for you: 

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/what-we-do/skilled-migration-program/skilled-visa-newsletters/november-2019

2. For residential proof, if you lived in a shared accommodation is it enough to attach statutory declared form from the landlord along with some mobile phone bills and car registration certificates?  : U can also add car insurance letter, driving license, any letter related to TFN/ABN from ATO showing that address, bank statement etc .

3. For employment proof, is it enough to attach payslips, employer letter and if possible any super contribution statement?- Job Contract or appointment/offer letter , bank statement showing salary deposit, PAY G, Income tax assessment letter cab also be added.

4. Apart from functional English proof, are there any documents which we need to attach? eg. forms etc. - don't forget to upload functional English proof for all the applicants over 18 years.

Thank you RJ for your reply. I believe this will be the whole set of documents we need when allying to 887 visa.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 887pos said:

Hi everyone,

I have a question on IMMI account. I can see the file name of all the documents my agent attached on IMMI account. However, is there a way of viewing the document to see if agent has uploaded correct document.

Thanks so much

I think there is no way of viewing it or deleting it once it is attached . 

Just now, Sonu550 said:

I think there is no way of viewing it or deleting it once it is attached . 

Thanks for your response.

Oh thats bad. Unfortunately my agent is not very dependable. Hence I worry he will not upload the correct document. I will ask him to send me the document he uploaded so I can be sure.

Finally, Got our Grant!!!

Applied 2nd Jan 2020.

Received 15 July 2020

Uploaded all the documents (Functional English, Updated PCC, AFP, etc and etc.)

It's a direct grant.

I wish you all the best and I am sure you will also receive the most awaited email very soon.

Cheers👍👍

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Shivam said:

Applied 2nd Jan 2020.

Received 15 July 2020

It's a direct grant.

I wish you all the best and I am sure you will also receive the most awaited email very soon.

Cheers👍👍

Congratulation Shivam...🤗

4 minutes ago, Shivam said:

Applied 2nd Jan 2020.

Received 15 July 2020

It's a direct grant.

Cheers👍👍

Congratulations! You submitted new pcc or old one at time you submitted for 489