887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

8 minutes ago, Ahmad said:

I complained two times but they said it continues.

My lawyer told me that the case officer will notice her if the process has been delayed or paused for any reason. She told me just be patient, from her experience there were several cases got granted 6 months after their first contact.(´ཀ`)

22 minutes ago, StephMoon said:

My lawyer told me that the case officer will notice her if the process has been delayed or paused for any reason. She told me just be patient, from her experience there were several cases got granted 6 months after their first contact.(´ཀ`)

I'd think 6 months is very unlikely to happen to us anymore, as all the case officers have only onshore applications to process. If this speed continues, soon they'd just find they have processed all the applications and there's no excuse to stall anything 😁

I agree though that we'd probably be better off being patient, the last thing we want to see is an agitated case officer. They are all humans after all...

43 minutes ago, hys887 said:

I'd think 6 months is very unlikely to happen to us anymore, as all the case officers have only onshore applications to process. If this speed continues, soon they'd just find they have processed all the applications and there's no excuse to stall anything 😁

I agree though that we'd probably be better off being patient, the last thing we want to see is an agitated case officer. They are all humans after all...

Hope we all get granted soon. Seeing lots of people who applied 8 months after me post grants on fb makes me really nervous. Almost 14 months... Figures crossed.

13 hours ago, suhailayaan@aim.com said:

Good Day Folks, My family and I (6 Members), applied for 887 on May 2019. We were 1st contacted on 2nd June 2020. Through agent we submitted almost all documents re-requested. 'I comfirm' done by agent on 9th June 2020. Further added our PTE test results on 14th July 2020. Chasing with DoHA and sent complaint vide immiaccount and got standard mail response stating it is well within processing time. Sent polite follow up mails to gsm.allocated as well as skill support with mail gap of 1 week. Aong with agent, so far sent 9 follow up emails to both skill... and gsm... no specific response other than auto reply confirming mail received. Pls suggest or advise me what could be the cause of delay, why  is it taking so much time for CO to review our file which as per immiaccount states further assessment. Perplexed and worried, disappointed and depressed, happy for others who are getting or got grants though applied much later than me, but questioning why my case is jinxed when I am not to be blamed as I went through immense hardship to meet the criteria and requirements with 4 kids and wife. If anyone can console or uplift my spirit, pls advise

I applied February 2018 no update yet 😔

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Mandy said:

I applied February 2018 no update yet 😔

Hello @Mandy, the current wait time is between 16-21 months. As you have applied in February 2018. this well over the waiting period of 21 months. It may be good to give them a tinkle. Provide a suggestion/feedback first. Otherwise, you can lodge a complain via your IMMI account. Hope something positive comes your way soon.

Hi Team, I have uploaded all the documents but I am still very confused about what I am required to provide for Relationship-Relative, Evidence of?

I logged the file on 23rd May. 

Could someone experience please help me out with this? 

I did ask this question before, but no one responded to my request. Will highly appreciate your response. 

image.thumb.png.87c3c46f22958d3bbc1279578ad3297f.png

10 hours ago, DVR said:

Guys, 

Could be a silly question, You think uploading rental payments/utility bills even after applying the visa would be helpful for the direct grant ?

/Thanks,
DVR

That would be really helpful... Keep updating every 6 weeks or 2 months... coz i saw some cases, case officer asked for current evidences

34 minutes ago, Vimmi Bajwa said:

Hi Team, I have uploaded all the documents but I am still very confused about what I am required to provide for Relationship-Relative, Evidence of?

I did ask this question before, but no one responded to my request. Will highly appreciate your response. 

Can’t think about it Vimmi,, Sorry

1 hour ago, Vimmi Bajwa said:

Just leave it blank.. You don't have to upload documents to all  the categories 

58 minutes ago, Vimmi Bajwa said:

I THINK you have to upload this if only you had filled in non- accompanying family members like your children or something when filling up the 887 form.

Normally every one puts their children and wife in the 1st section

1 section you, your partner, children 

2nd section any family member that is not applying 887

3rd other family members not applying 887 (Parents, brother, sister)

I made an error and put my parents details in the second section.

I uploaded my marriage certi just in case as I still had 20 plus documents space free I could upload.

On 7/28/2020 at 4:17 PM, Kevin said:

Yes, that's why it is completely misunderstanding 😄 

Well yes it could be  misunderstand but cant be sure you or me.

Well I dont think they can process approx 1200 application in 4 weeks. talking about sep oct nov 2019 application they did in June.

if you take average of 3 per family you can say 400 application  which  is possible in 1 MONTH not 300 per WEEK

well its our own perspective so good luck. as long as we get  PR soon. 

On 7/27/2020 at 1:12 PM, Hope2020 said:

Hi mate,

”File number can be seen in your 489 visa grant letter.

Intially Submit

1.Form 1022

2.Baby’s birth certificate 

3.Parent’s visa grant letters 

Your will get the 489 visa and bridging visa for the baby within 3-7 days. Submit the baby’s passport once you get it. Your baby’s passport will be linked to your baby’s visa within 1 month. You can check it in VEVO.

Thanks so much for all the information. Additionally do I have to submit any documents/letter from the doctor for new born. I notice on this forum there are comments about letter from GP and appointments with BUPA.

Thanks so much

Just now, 887pos said:

Thanks so much for all the information. Additionally do I have to submit any documents/letter from the doctor for new born. I notice on this forum there are comments about letter from GP and appointments with BUPA.

Thanks so much

Sorry m8 I dont have much info about that, but One of my friend told me that if less than 6 months get a letter from GP saying medically your child is fit so you dont have to do medicals.

Someone with more info could help you much better.

How old is your child?  

Hi,

Applied 31/01/2020

I received mail from CO Cynthia stating that we lack the number of days to fulfil the commitment. We stayed in SA for 706 days, but she asks for 730 days proof. She mentioned

"4.2 Periods spent outside a specified regional Australia In considering whether an applicant has been living in a specified regional area for at least two years case officers should note that short holidays during which the applicant visits a metropolitan city or travels overseas, do not detract from a period of residence."

Obviously, she didn't consider the holidays. We have to respond within 28 days. Anybody experienced this before? Kindly advise.

Thanks,