Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

On 7/30/2020 at 10:28 PM, vlad said:

I am an August 2019 applicant and when we made application there is nothing about primary applicants English certification. I've made everything true but they changed the rules on May and wanted English certificate from primary applicant. While I am waiting IELTS date, case officer contacted me and asked the English certificate and 17th of June I uploaded it. Still waiting. I made all process true and still waiting. It is not fair. I am obsessive and I always check the lists many times before I made an application and take screenshots of every step. You can check before and after screenshots. I lost faith to the department. Australian immigration system for me is a big disappointment.

after.jpg

before.jpg

That’s absolutely true. The functional English ability was not required back to June 2019, the time when I lodged my application. I think my Co is a reasonable person, he has contacted me in June 2020 requested for functional English ability evidence for secondary applicant and updated NPC. However I also added my Australian university completion statement and academic transcript as English ability evidence since many primary applicant have been requested recently. We have nothing can do but to wait. Hopefully our additional documents could be finalized and we could receive our grants soon. All the best!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mkaur said:

Hi Everyone

     Anyone faced a situation where company doesn’t have a letterhead..  What can we do in this situation

May be someone faced same, but i would suggest write your own letter and give to your manager to modify and sign for you. Try to print on with company logo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mirza said:

May be someone faced same, but i would suggest write your own letter and give to your manager to modify and sign for you. Try to print on with company logo.

Thanks dear,, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mirza said:

May be someone faced same, but i would suggest write your own letter and give to your manager to modify and sign for you. Try to print on with company logo.

Company doesn’t have logo.. its very small business, doesnt even have physical address

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 7:54 PM, Pejman said:

Hi All,

How I can add my details to the tracker file? 

Any help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Applied — 1 Jul 2018

Last docs (functional English) req — 2 June 2020

Docs uploaded——21 July  2020

 

Still waiting . . .  almost 25 months

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my Immi account and application home page, I can't see any Estimated time for a visa (Normally there was estimated waiting time in a month). 
Does any of you guys face this issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Applied:- 29/07/2020

Passport: Do not tell

residence: dubbo nsw 2830

Granted:- pending

Please add me to the visa tracker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mkaur said:

Company doesn’t have logo.. its very small business, doesnt even have physical address

Even then try to write letter and get signed from manager/head with his full address. There must be a physical address if it is a company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone waiting for English language proof and if ielts exams are delayed due to covid. Call your closest TAFE Center and go for AMEP exam that proves you have functional English. Costs about $350 and takes about two hours and you will get instant letter printed telling the CO you have functional English. They just ask basic English questions and tell you to write simple essay that can be easily done. Get the letter and upload it to the immi account. Done. No need to wait for ielts or PTE. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mirza said:

Even then try to write letter and get signed from manager/head with his full address. There must be a physical address if it is a company.

I am gonna check tomorrow.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, justaguy said:

Anyone waiting for English language proof and if ielts exams are delayed due to covid. Call your closest TAFE Center and go for AMEP exam that proves you have functional English. Costs about $350 and takes about two hours and you will get instant letter printed telling the CO you have functional English. They just ask basic English questions and tell you to write simple essay that can be easily done. Get the letter and upload it to the immi account. Done. No need to wait for ielts or PTE. 

It's not working in WA.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Pejman said:

It's not working in WA.

Not sure about WA but in SA I got it within one day for my daughter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 1:38 PM, Pejman said:

 

Applied — 1 Jul 2018

Last docs (functional English) req — 2 June 2020

Docs uploaded——21 July  2020

 

Still waiting . . .  almost 25 months

Have you complained or communicated to relative areas asking for reason? It shouldn't be such long time.. and it's  passed the proposed processing time.

Edited by Seacity112

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 11:52 AM, Mkaur said:

Company doesn’t have logo.. its very small business, doesnt even have physical address

help plz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mkaur said:

help plz

On the DHA website it says you have to provide employee letter on a letterhead, plus you have to provide the contract. I think in such case, you have to talk to an agent .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Mkaur said:

help plz

You would need it on companies letter head.  if you dont then you are likely to make your chance slim. 

As the company is small you can make a normal simple logo online like just the first letter of the companies name.

Put details of the company, name address phone number (if no landline then put owners number) try to make it look like some companies 

AS @DVR said try talking to an agent then can suggest you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TAS887 said:

You would need it on companies letter head.  if you dont then you are likely to make your chance slim. 

As the company is small you can make a normal simple logo online like just the first letter of the companies name.

Put details of the company, name address phone number (if no landline then put owners number) try to make it look like some companies 

AS @DVR said try talking to an agent then can suggest you.

 

Yeah that what i have to do... 

Will provide company’s name, ABN, ACN and PO box address on a letterhead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mkaur said:

Yeah that what i have to do... 

Will provide company’s name, ABN, ACN and PO box address on a letterhead. 

yah i think that should do

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, new member here! Been seeing all the awesome suggestions, and help everyone has been giving and it is just mind blowing! I wish I knew about this forum before I forked out the agency fees to lodge my 887 application.

Just a quick question, I am sure someone has already asked so I apologize for asking again...   Is this 887 update for the whole country or just for SA? (I ask only because it says pomsinadelaide) Also, has anyone seen 887 grants for Feb application from NSW?

 

Many thanks.

 

App date: 27-Feb-2020

Status in Immi account: Received

Region: Murray NSW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

@TAS887   Hi mate, have you got granted recently?

 

No brother applied end of MAY 2020 still waiting

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SamOS said:

Hi everyone, new member here! Been seeing all the awesome suggestions, and help everyone has been giving and it is just mind blowing! I wish I knew about this forum before I forked out the agency fees to lodge my 887 application.

Just a quick question, I am sure someone has already asked so I apologize for asking again...   Is this 887 update for the whole country or just for SA? (I ask only because it says pomsinadelaide) Also, has anyone seen 887 grants for Feb application from NSW?

 

Many thanks.

 

App date: 27-Feb-2020

Status in Immi account: Received

Region: Murray NSW

Hi this is for whole country. I think I saw few feb.. but latest i think was 20feb that got grant so 27th should not be far

 

Edited by TAS887
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TAS887 said:

Hi this is for whole country. I think I saw few feb.. but latest i think was 20feb that got grant so 27th should not be far

 

Thanks mate. You are a legend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use