887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hello all,

sorry for late update..., 27 months of long waiting was ended..., got our grant on 05/01/2021.

applied: 09/10/2018,

CO 1st contact : 12/2019, submitted AFP and waiting...,

we have to visit IND on emergency in March 14 and stuck with travel ban till November. 

CO 2nd contact: 07/05/2020 asked for Indian PCC, in India there was a lockdown between so many struggles got PCC and submitted.

18/06/2020 received Pre-grant notification, as we know temporary residents not allowed unless we have exemption and valid visa. So, I applied for exemption with Pre grant and received exemption in first attempt in August first week but by that time my 489 visa got expired in last week of July again I have to apply for visitors visa and with the help of pre grant and exemption got visitors visa in 10 days.

by end of August we have valid visa and pre grant and exemption but can’t secure flight tickets till November 07 in Vande Bharat mission.

at last we ( me & my wife) are back but again have to wait all November, December and till January 05 to get grant from Pre grant.

In addition, while we stuck in india our rental property lease got ended in August and owner wants to renovate that property so my friends helped to vacate it put our belongings in there houses, after we completed quarantine on 23/11/2020 till date am searching for rentals and still we didn’t secure any lease coz we lost our jobs too.

because of COVID-19 it took another 10 months for our grant otherwise I would be getting my grant when first CO contacted us.

this is our long and sad story ended in 27 months. 

Once again am so sorry for late update as am busy in searching rental property and job.

this forum helped me a lot with updates about 887.

thank you all.

Ramu.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2021 at 2:21 PM, shaan09 said:

hi seniors, can anybody advice me on this.

i am gathering my residence proof for my 2 years stay and realized 2 months of missing utility bills which i couldn't get it again, since i switched my provider.

i have all 22 bills except 2 in-between the months. do i need to submit all 24 month bills proof or can i submit 22 bills which is showing it covered the all 24 month period.

thanks

Adding to the response of the other member, it is ok without 2 months of bills and they can also accept it as they consider 4 weeks of holiday every year.

20 hours ago, Ramz said:

Hello all,

sorry for late update..., 27 months of long waiting was ended..., got our grant on 05/01/2021.

applied: 09/10/2018,

CO 1st contact : 12/2019, submitted AFP and waiting...,

we have to visit IND on emergency in March 14 and stuck with travel ban till November. 

CO 2nd contact: 07/05/2020 asked for Indian PCC, in India there was a lockdown between so many struggles got PCC and submitted.

18/06/2020 received Pre-grant notification, as we know temporary residents not allowed unless we have exemption and valid visa. So, I applied for exemption with Pre grant and received exemption in first attempt in August first week but by that time my 489 visa got expired in last week of July again I have to apply for visitors visa and with the help of pre grant and exemption got visitors visa in 10 days.

by end of August we have valid visa and pre grant and exemption but can’t secure flight tickets till November 07 in Vande Bharat mission.

at last we ( me & my wife) are back but again have to wait all November, December and till January 05 to get grant from Pre grant.

In addition, while we stuck in india our rental property lease got ended in August and owner wants to renovate that property so my friends helped to vacate it put our belongings in there houses, after we completed quarantine on 23/11/2020 till date am searching for rentals and still we didn’t secure any lease coz we lost our jobs too.

because of COVID-19 it took another 10 months for our grant otherwise I would be getting my grant when first CO contacted us.

this is our long and sad story ended in 27 months. 

Once again am so sorry for late update as am busy in searching rental property and job.

this forum helped me a lot with updates about 887.

thank you all.

Ramu.

Congratulations Ramu. You have had a sad and prolonged story, but happy ending! All the best to your next journey. 

Hi any body please clarify me.

i was stayed in uk from 2010 to 2011. and during my 489 visa application in 2018, i submited the uk police clearance .

now am applying for 887 and i never visited uk during this time do i need to reapply and submit the police clearance again with my other police clearances .?

Regards

Shaa

https://www.aph.gov.au/petition_list?id=EN2321

Please Sign it to reducing processing time of 887

New petition have approved by parliament of Australia

If you have family member who is joining 887 with you ,they can also sign it as well,don't forget to ask your husband or wife to sign it,it doesn't say one household one signature,if you have a kid,plus your wife or husband,that's 3 signature ,if you have 5 kinds,plus your wife or husband,that's 7 signature and you are making a great effort.Your friend's friends and relatives,can also signing this petition ,You can also sharing it in your own community and in your own language, I know many people have their own online group,please share it around,as long as they hold some kind of visa in Australia or Citizen and agree with our petition.Also if you are using an agent,you can also ask them to help,they may know a lot of 887 applicant or 489 holders. If we are doing in this way,we could hit 10000 Signature shortly.😄

Edited by 887 OWNER

4 hours ago, 887 OWNER said:

Please Sign it to reducing processing time of 887

New petition have approved by parliament of Australia

If you have family member who is joining 887 with you ,they can also sign it as well,don't forget to ask your husband or wife to sign it,it doesn't say one household one signature,if you have a kid,plus your wife or husband,that's 3 signature ,if you have 5 kinds,plus your wife or husband,that's 7 signature and you are making a great effort.Your friend's friends and relatives,can also signing this petition ,You can also sharing it in your own community and in your own language, I know many people have their own online group,please share it around,as long as they hold some kind of visa in Australia or Citizen and agree with our petition.Also if you are using an agent,you can also ask them to help,they may know a lot of 887 applicant or 489 holders. If we are doing in this way,we could hit 10000 Signature shortly.😄

Has the processing time gone up again ? It has been a long time since I last logged into the forum. Processing time that DHA site says is not always accurate guys 

Hi guys, the petition with parliament has been approved! Please sign the petition and make a difference!: 

Petition EN2321 - Expedite processing speed of 887 visa applications

The petition closes in 3rd of March, that means we only have 4 weeks to sign! Ask your friends, family or those who got granted, hopefully this will make the same difference as last year!!

Let's aim for at least 5k signs?

11 hours ago, DVR said:

Has the processing time gone up again ? It has been a long time since I last logged into the forum. Processing time that DHA site says is not always accurate guys 

Used to processing over 10 applications in a day, NOW less than 5 grants in a month.and they are all backlogs.Seems everything has stopped.

15 hours ago, Bil said:

Hi guys, the petition with parliament has been approved! Please sign the petition and make a difference!: 

Petition EN2321 - Expedite processing speed of 887 visa applications

The petition closes in 3rd of March, that means we only have 4 weeks to sign! Ask your friends, family or those who got granted, hopefully this will make the same difference as last year!!

Let's aim for at least 5k signs?

Done

On 1/23/2021 at 11:04 AM, Amu said:

Hi All, 

Hoping that you are all well. 

I have a question related to relationship status. I have not joint account with my partner and Never travel together. 

However, I already submitted the  Marriage certificate, Wedding photos, Statement from family and money sending recipts. 

Now CO wants more relationship proofs. 

What should i provide now?

I don't see why you are required to give more details as you have already done. Better to create a Joint account now and have some transactions through. Further, If you can get a letter or an agreement from your Landlord that you both live in the same property, that would also be fine.

Hi all,

I have a question regarding superannuation statement. 

I am going to launch my 887 visa next month.Can I able to submit the summary of my super,because my super statement may take 5 more months to generate.

And also my employer paid one year of my super at once.would it be a problem.

Please suggest me

Thanks

1 hour ago, Chinni said:

Hi all,

I have a question regarding superannuation statement. 

I am going to launch my 887 visa next month.Can I able to submit the summary of my super,because my super statement may take 5 more months to generate.

And also my employer paid one year of my super at once.would it be a problem.

Please suggest me

Thanks

Wouldn't be a problem at all. You can attach whatever Super details you have. Further,  You can contact Super at anytime and request a letter of updated details. Just say them it is for Immigration purposes. Normally it takes 3-5 business days. You can upload any document during the waiting period. 

Good Luck. 

2 hours ago, DVR said:

Wouldn't be a problem at all. You can attach whatever Super details you have. Further,  You can contact Super at anytime and request a letter of updated details. Just say them it is for Immigration purposes. Normally it takes 3-5 business days. You can upload any document during the waiting period. 

Good Luck. 

Thank you very much for your reply

57 minutes ago, Chinni said:

Hi all,

My partner is dependent he only have residence proofs on his name.He doesn't have any work related proofs like pay slips,bank statements etc on his name.Will it make a problem...

Please suggest me 

Dependent doesn't need to fulfil any requirement except Character and relationship to the main applicant. So don't worry. Make sure you upload Marriage certificate, travel tickets, and anything that both your names on it. I reckon to create a join account in any bank and start using it immediately (In case you don't have it already) 

Good Luck

7 hours ago, DVR said:

Dependent doesn't need to fulfil any requirement except Character and relationship to the main applicant. So don't worry. Make sure you upload Marriage certificate, travel tickets, and anything that both your names on it. I reckon to create a join account in any bank and start using it immediately (In case you don't have it already) 

Good Luck

Thank you for suggestion..

Hi all,

I think I have asked about this,but I was very much worried about this,so I am posting it again..

Super is supposed pay like monthly,quarterly,weekly..but my employer paid one year of super(almost one and half year) all at once..does it make a problem..

Please suggest me