887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

59 minutes ago, Chinni said:

Hi all,

I think I have asked about this,but I was very much worried about this,so I am posting it again..

Super is supposed pay like monthly,quarterly,weekly..but my employer paid one year of super(almost one and half year) all at once..does it make a problem..

Please suggest me 

Nope. It does not matter as long as you have amount credited in your super.

10 hours ago, Chinni said:

Hi all,

I have one year of work from dec2019 to dec 2020.l have 52 weeks of pay slips.I have claimed 19-20 financial year tax.so,for 20-21 tax claim do I need to wait until july this year or I can launch my visa next month..

Please suggest me..

NO problem, you can launch your Visa

14 hours ago, Chinni said:

Hi all,

I think I have asked about this,but I was very much worried about this,so I am posting it again..

Super is supposed pay like monthly,quarterly,weekly..but my employer paid one year of super(almost one and half year) all at once..does it make a problem..

Please suggest me 

By law, Superannuation has to be paid at least every 3 months, into the employee's nominated account.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2021 at 4:50 AM, 887 OWNER said:

https://www.aph.gov.au/petition_list?id=EN2321

Please Sign it to reducing processing time of 887

New petition have approved by parliament of Australia

If you have family member who is joining 887 with you ,they can also sign it as well,don't forget to ask your husband or wife to sign it,it doesn't say one household one signature,if you have a kid,plus your wife or husband,that's 3 signature ,if you have 5 kinds,plus your wife or husband,that's 7 signature and you are making a great effort.Your friend's friends and relatives,can also signing this petition ,You can also sharing it in your own community and in your own language, I know many people have their own online group,please share it around,as long as they hold some kind of visa in Australia or Citizen and agree with our petition.Also if you are using an agent,you can also ask them to help,they may know a lot of 887 applicant or 489 holders. If we are doing in this way,we could hit 10000 Signature shortly.😄

Do all these petitions really work guys  🙄? my best friend is going to apply 887 soon and have asked him to sign yesterday

Edited by DVR
give more details

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum so please be gentle.

I am currently on 489-Family sponsored visa since Feb 2017(expiry-Feb2021), got married overseas(India) in December2019 and my wife's 489 subsequent visa was approved in NOV-2020.

My wife has never been to Australia but I am going to apply for 887 visa with myself as primary applicant and my my wife as secondary applicant.

Will it be enough if i provide Phonebills, Bank/Credit card statements and Driver's licence as a proof of residence as i am living with my sisters family since 2014 and dont have my name printed/added on Rental agreement or any utility bills(Elec & Gas).? Please advise.

Regards,

Mohammed.

10 hours ago, MohammedM said:

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum so please be gentle.

I am currently on 489-Family sponsored visa since Feb 2017(expiry-Feb2021), got married overseas(India) in December2019 and my wife's 489 subsequent visa was approved in NOV-2020.

My wife has never been to Australia but I am going to apply for 887 visa with myself as primary applicant and my my wife as secondary applicant.

Will it be enough if i provide Phonebills, Bank/Credit card statements and Driver's licence as a proof of residence as i am living with my sisters family since 2014 and dont have my name printed/added on Rental agreement or any utility bills(Elec & Gas).? Please advise.

Regards,

Mohammed.

For list of Document refer this link https://www.pomsinadelaide.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=4468
For rental proof you can make a STATUTORY DECLARATION.

7B39F6A5-E69D-4734-A079-1BA731F47ACF.png

Edited by sam_may_2020

I am Applying for my 887 Visa very soon.

Please help in replying below concerns. 

1. Due to some family issues between me and my partner,, can i apply for my 887 alone with my daughter who is 13 years old. Do i have to submit any write up alongwith reason.

2. Although me, my partner and my child all travel together to Aus and completed all the visa conditions of 489. I am a primary applicant and and ready with all the visa docs requirement. Can my partner apply for 887 separately later after i get visa. 

or what are the options available.  

Hello Guys, Please reply on my concerns 

1. Due to some family issues between me and my partner,, can i apply for my 887 alone with my daughter who is 13 years old. Do i have to submit any write up alongwith reason.

2. Although me, my partner and my child all travel together to Aus and completed all the visa conditions of 489. I am a primary applicant and and ready with all the visa docs requirement. Can my partner apply for 887 separately later after i get visa. 

On 2/14/2021 at 12:48 PM, Venkat Hyderabad said:

Hello Guys, Please reply on my concerns 

Well, from my understanding, Yes you can apply without your partner but adding up your daughter. You may write a cover letter describing situation to the CO.
Secondly, your partner should able to apply for her/himself later if he/she has fulfilled all requirements (residency+work)

However, strongly suggest to having a consultation with a Migration Agent with a small charge; as every case is different. Here is one of them, but you can choose anyone you like.

https://www.migrationsolutions.com.au/

All the best.

Thanks for the information. 

I will try to touch base the agent. 

Is there anyone in the group who applied like my situation. Applied 887 alone with child or without child although come with spouse. 

Kindly share me your views on that. 

1. Due to some family issues between me and my partner,, can i apply for my 887 alone with my daughter who is 13 years old.

2. If we all apply together and later in between i want to withdraw my spouse name from the application, is it possible or vice versa.

Request more views on this please. Iam also trying to touch base some agents but i believe this group can give me suggestion based on live examples. '

Thanks '

Hi All,

I really need some help. I am about to apply for my 887 as I complete 2 years in regional however I travelled overseas (offshore) for 3 weeks (21 days). Is that ok or do I have to wait another 3 weeks before applying for my 887? I don't want to take any risk however waiting another 3 weeks would be a bit too long, so want some proof/confidence that 3 weeks overseas travel won't affect my 2 years residency period in Australia by people who have already received their 887 and were in a similar situation. Please please let me know guys. If somebody suggests that I should wait, please reply too. 

Thank You very much.

Hi All,

I really need some help. I am about to apply for my 887 as I complete 2 years in regional however I travelled overseas (offshore) for 3 weeks (21 days). Is that ok or do I have to wait another 3 weeks before applying for my 887? I don't want to take any risk however waiting another 3 weeks would be a bit too long, so want some proof/confidence that 3 weeks overseas travel won't affect my 2 years residency period in Australia by people who have already received their 887 and were in a similar situation. Please please let me know guys. If somebody suggests that I should wait, please reply too. 

Thank You very much.

Continuation of previous post-

I have contacted home affairs via phone call and gone through the website many number of times in details, but I can't find this information about 4 weeks of annual leave included in 2 years of residency period anywhere! Even the DHA lady on the phone didn't know! Does it have to be paid leave or even unpaid is ok?

42 minutes ago, vidhi said:

Hi All,

Thank You very much.

That is totally fine, 4 weeks per year is acceptable. I was out of Australia for 26 days and wasn't offset before applying.

• Like 2

On 2/17/2021 at 9:44 PM, vidhi said:

Hi All,

Thank You very much.

Hi, 4 weeks (28days) in one year is perfectly fine. Paid or Unpaid does not matter 

• Like 1