sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

19 hours ago, Darwin said:

Hello, Can you suggest please. 

I am on 489 NT and have no job for 4 monthes in NT, can I apply to other reagional areas by my visa grant and work there, is going to be counted for 887 or I need to be back to NT and do unfilled period? 

Thanks

I am really surprise that you came to Aus without reading about your conditions. Yes you can go to any regional area. If you want to play safe take a release letter or inform your RDA office that you are going to another regional area.

• Like 2

On 3/24/2021 at 6:58 PM, ausdre said:

I am really surprise that you came to Aus without reading about your conditions. Yes you can go to any regional area. If you want to play safe take a release letter or inform your RDA office that you are going to another regional area.

I send a letter to NT and their response was below: 

''The Northern territory does not provide letters of release . Nominated applicants are expected to comply with the commitments signed in the declaration prior to accepting NT nomination.''

Any suggestions what I shold do?

Thanks...

17 hours ago, X76804 said:

follow visa condition 8539.

Msged you check pls. There is nothing much can be done, if you have signed a commitment letter, you have to honour it  and make a genuine effort.

Edited by ausdre
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ausdre said:

Msged you check pls. There is nothing much can be done, if you have signed a commitment letter, you have to honour it  and make a genuine effort.

Hello, can you msge to me please. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Darwin said:

Hello, can you msge to me please. Thank you.

Hi Darwin i have not specifically added anything in the msg. When you sign a commitment letter you need to honour it. In case you get a job in other regional area then you have to convince them to allow you to go, but i believe it does not stand a chance against the commitment letter u have signed(they may question your intent and cancel the visa as NT has the lowest unemployment rate always) and with the above  msg NT has cleared their position , you are at mercy of the department

Edited by ausdre

17 hours ago, X76804 said:

follow visa condition 8539.

Hi X76804,

Please refrain from posting incorrect things it may harm the visa holder who does not have full knowledge. You are correct about the visa condition but when a commitment letter is signed with an RDA, the case becomes different,  you are in breach of the agreement you have with your RDA and they can take action on the basis of this( see the email response from NT, they clearly refer to the commitment letter)

Hi 

i applied for my 887 visa in Dec 2020, i am getting married next month onshore. My partner is on student visa. Can i just add her in my application by raising form 1436?  My 489 is still valid until 2022.

Please advise ? 

thanks

Edited by Matey

'The Northern territory does not provide letters of release . Nominated applicants are expected to comply with the commitments signed in the declaration prior to accepting NT nomination.''

The NT is insane

Hi

I am new here, i just planing to apply 887, currently i am on 489 visa, i worked in regional area but my company based in city, which kind of document i have to get from my employer.

Thanks