887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Good morning guys. I went through the immigration website and this is what is says>>> 887 Skilled Regional visa can take 7 - 10 months and to our bad luck it was updated on 14 march. Kind of frustrated how they change somethings so suddenly

Just bcoz they are unable to deal the applications faster... They have changed the timeframe, how stupid is this...

7 to 10 months is way to long...

Now all those who waited for 6mnths.., dnt know how many more days to wait.. !?

Just bcoz they are unable to deal the applications faster... They have changed the timeframe, how stupid is this...

7 to 10 months is way to long...

Now all those who waited for 6mnths.., dnt know how many more days to wait.. !?

Hi mate

I can't find above info any where

7-10 months no too bad coz I am nearly 10 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate

I can't find above info any where

7-10 months no too bad coz I am nearly 10 months

10months is also huge friend. They have already done this kind of checking during 489visa. We had plans for future but all of them are on hold because of the processing delay. Our status is stuck on assessment in progress for more than one month. The more the delay the more we are losing time. I was even thinking of filing a complaint when 6 months are over now i have no choice but to wait. It could take either 7months or it could take 10 depends on my luck.

Edited by Var887

Any grants today?

I got my visa today.

Applied : 05 September 2016

Docs requested : 28 November 2016

Docs submitted : 1 Feb 2017 (took 2 months because i had to get a a police clearance certificate from Sri Lanka)

Visa grant : 16 March 2017

I got my visa today.

Applied : 05 September 2016

Docs requested : 28 November 2016

Docs submitted : 1 Feb 2017 (took 2 months because i had to get a a police clearance certificate from Sri Lanka)

Visa grant : 16 March 2017

Congratulations Kiv22

Congratulations

Please house what will happen if i resign from my job and start a full time studies without getting My PR yet will it have any effect on my application?

If you have completed one year working condition on 489 visa then you have full rights to study and it shouldn't impact your application.